Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
i dont want to apply because im terrified my bosses would find out that i applied to work for donald j trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

mormonpartyboat posted:

never, ever, ever use a monkey paw wish to wish for infinite monkey paws

yeah itd just be a universe full of monkey paws thats pretty boring

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

lmao you can actually put your political party affiliation in your application on the site as an option. What a honeypot

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

change my name posted:

lmao you actually have to put your political party affiliation in your application on the site. Is that even legal?

its a field and not required it looks like

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Party affiliation is not a protected class, I'm pretty sure that field is legal

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

yeah itd just be a universe full of monkey paws thats pretty boring

somewhere, the extradimensional librarian sighs, and files yet another universe as "oops all paws" in his non-ecludian filing cabinet

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Next-Gen posted:

Jeb!'s gotta be lookin frantically for a turtle conservation gig

I'd be ok with this :unsmith:

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

anime was right posted:

its a field and not required it looks like

Yeah sorry, I thought it was required but it isn't. Still...

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

https://twitter.com/nihilist_arbys/status/796396853159952388

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Right now I think Obama is looking up at the supermoon, letting out a deep sigh, and asking "Is this all a joke? Are you just loving with me God?"

And from the heavens a voice replies "lmao yeah. not just now tho. like the whole thing since eternity dude."

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

I applied for literally every position possible, fweeee~

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

mrmcd posted:

Right now I think Obama is looking up at the supermoon, letting out a deep sigh, and asking "Is this all a joke? Are you just loving with me God?"

And from the heavens a voice replies "lmao yeah. not just now tho. like the whole thing since eternity dude."

We really need to kill God, he's kind of an rear end in a top hat.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

lmfao

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

FirstAidKite posted:

A straight white able-bodied male who voted gary johnson telling me that he respects and understands my fears of the trump presidency but that nothing's going to happen and "lgbt people will be unaffected" and "muslims will be inconvenienced" and "nothing he wants to do implies violence" and that people should try empathizing with him and understand what he means, and that he has already empathized with and understands why lgbt and muslims are afraid while telling them they shouldn't be afraid

ughhhh

try hitting this person that will, at the least, make you feel better

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

KiteAuraan posted:

We really need to kill God, he's kind of an rear end in a top hat.

Yeah but he wallhacks its bs.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Fuckin' love this twitterburger

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Korelle posted:

lmao you're not going to do poo poo, stop acting tough on an internet forum

The internet is real life now, Bitch. Pepe and dank memes brought this balding bastard into the Oval Office and hell it's going to bring him to his G*d d*mn knees. Richard's Righteous Riders will turn this conniving cretin's creations on their head and invoke their "cucking" power upon their creator. Problem? Post about it, Mother Fucker!

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I'm going to throw my desk chair out the window.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Smythe posted:

MOTHER FUCKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

lol

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Wait, are the alt-Right not happy with Reince Preibus as Chief of Staff? Reince was basically completely subservient to Trump during the election and took risks to keep the party in line for him, Reince as Chief is more a sign of the RNC's bent knee to Trump rather than Trump bowing to the establishment.

I mean I guess maybe they see it the same way people saw Rahm Emanuel being Obama's Chief of Staff, where some people saw it as the administration tacking more moderate and establishment while others argued it was a smart move politically to get Clinton people to work on his agenda. Just like with every possible parallel between Obama and Trump though I expect the opposite will happen, just like how Trump's near-total control of every branch of government will allow Trump to do anything he wants whereas Obama's high watermark of political power somehow wasn't enough to get anything done.

The Unnamed One
Jan 13, 2012

"BOOM!"

a real chump posted:

"worked for the first emperor of USA" sounds p good on ur resume imo

Second. Norton will always be the first

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/video/rahm-emanuel/n12714

Next-Gen
Sep 22, 2004

Ted Nugent is the next generation in Joint Combat soldiers

okay it's time to get ready for some serious-posting in here *cracks knuckles*

get ready for a 2 pager, bitches

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Dolash posted:

Wait, are the alt-Right not happy with Reince Preibus as Chief of Staff? Reince was basically completely subservient to Trump during the election and took risks to keep the party in line for him, Reince as Chief is more a sign of the RNC's bent knee to Trump rather than Trump bowing to the establishment.

I mean I guess maybe they see it the same way people saw Rahm Emanuel being Obama's Chief of Staff, where some people saw it as the administration tacking more moderate and establishment while others argued it was a smart move politically to get Clinton people to work on his agenda. Just like with every possible parallel between Obama and Trump though I expect the opposite will happen, just like how Trump's near-total control of every branch of government will allow Trump to do anything he wants whereas Obama's high watermark of political power somehow wasn't enough to get anything done.

Reince was seen as traitorous for never giving a full throated endorsement, and even the kindest assessment of his standing puts him firmly in the neocon GOPe swamp water shills department. He's going to be handling 99% of the hiring and day to day stuff for Trump and /pol/ is extremely displeased at the prospect because they know exactly his intentions and they are correct

My personal hope is that he sees that every single person on the left and most of the country loathes him and he pivots to get their approval (lol I know but stay with me) on account of it being obvious to him that the thoroughly cucked GOP will do whatever he says because he has ZERO qualms openly supporting any challenger they may have in 2016 or 2020. Sadly he will just surround himself with people who say everybody loves the bills he's signing off on sight unseen. RIP America

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Epic High Five posted:

Reince was seen as traitorous for never giving a full throated endorsement, and even the kindest assessment of his standing puts him firmly in the neocon GOPe swamp water shills department. He's going to be handling 99% of the hiring and day to day stuff for Trump and /pol/ is extremely displeased at the prospect because they know exactly his intentions and they are correct

My personal hope is that he sees that every single person on the left and most of the country loathes him and he pivots to get their approval (lol I know but stay with me) on account of it being obvious to him that the thoroughly cucked GOP will do whatever he says because he has ZERO qualms openly supporting any challenger they may have in 2016 or 2020. Sadly he will just surround himself with people who say everybody loves the bills he's signing off on sight unseen. RIP America

He'll see what people are saying about him because he actually reads about himself everyday.

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

remember that bannon is obsessed with destroying paul ryan and paul ryan's speaker election happens in less than two months so if you're wondering how much pull bannon has you're in luck

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

How could anyone say that the party that owns all three branches of the federal government be cucks right now

A GIANT PARSNIP
Apr 13, 2010

Too much fuckin' eggnog

Admiral Ray posted:

He'll see what people are saying about him because he actually reads about himself everyday.

he is going to be obsessed with his approval ratings and whoever won this election was guaranteed to start off with worse approval ratings than anyone before them

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
dems dead, republicans in charge sure but this dem civil war looks dead before it began and the republican president-elect just put a "gently caress everybody!!!" guy in a serious position

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

remember that bannon is obsessed with destroying paul ryan and paul ryan's speaker election happens in less than two months so if you're wondering how much pull bannon has you're in luck

I hope Paul Ryan remains always just out of Bannon's grasp so he spends the entirety of his term singularly focused on Ryan and can't gently caress up anything else

logikv9 posted:

dems dead, republicans in charge sure but this dem civil war looks dead before it began and the republican president-elect just put a "gently caress everybody!!!" guy in a serious position

If it's over already it's because the old guard didn't even put up a fight. Personally, I think it's just too soon for proper revamps to get rolling. I haven't even heard anything from the IN DEM party that I plan on infiltrating and filling up with pro-labor commies

The general sentiment I've seen after asking around is, "it's a shame that facts, qualifications, and progressive and detailed policy platforms don't mean anything, but clearly they don't so hail Satan and Kanye 2020"

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

A GIANT PARSNIP posted:

he is going to be obsessed with his approval ratings and whoever won this election was guaranteed to start off with worse approval ratings than anyone before them

I'm 100% sure his only goal will be to beat Obama's ratings.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Battle Royale Baby posted:

How could anyone say that the party that owns all three branches of the federal government be cucks right now

isnt the homeowner usually the one crying in the corner

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

I hope Paul Ryan remains always just out of Bannon's grasp so he spends the entirety of his term singularly focused on Ryan and can't gently caress up anything else

If it's over already it's because the old guard didn't even put up a fight. Personally, I think it's just too soon for proper revamps to get rolling. I haven't even heard anything from the IN DEM party that I plan on infiltrating and filling up with pro-labor commies

The general sentiment I've seen after asking around is, "it's a shame that facts, qualifications, and progressive and detailed policy platforms don't mean anything, but clearly they don't so hail Satan and Kanye 2020"

The loving idiots at the DNC helm will be eviscerated and I will bath in their guts and poo poo in their scalps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Like every day in my smallish southern Indiana town there is a new case of vandalism with swastikas being spraypainted on churchs and trail markers and people rolling coal up and down one of the main streets while telling one of the few dozen black people who live here to go back to Africa.

I wish the Chinese factories that make Confederate flags would "accidentally" weave in a few grains of U235 into them or something

• Locked thread