Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
i can't figure out how to
This poll is closed.
remove 69 3.49%
the 420 21.24%
poll 1488 75.27%
Total: 1977 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
exmarx
Feb 18, 2012

The experience over the years
of nothing getting better
only worse.

oh word

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

Hey y'all if you take over Washington can we not get an embargo on delicious Walla Walla Syrah?

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

its definitely not their fault that they lost, no need to do anything different next time

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.
"We'll use Slack to connect with blue collar workers ,and rural farmers in Wisconsin"

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Hollismason posted:

I think D and D is a week before people start trying to call for outright revolt. Its weird. People brain are broken

i mean depending on what you mean by outright revolt im down

Hollismason
Jun 30, 2007
An alright dude.

UberJew posted:

i mean depending on what you mean by outright revolt im down

Discuss anime

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GLHF9EKLRs

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

Hollismason posted:

"We'll use Slack to connect with blue collar workers ,and rural farmers in Wisconsin"

not everyone can afford tickets to hamilton, but everone can be invited to buzzfeed hamilton slack

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
chat question: are you on

team grillary
or
team chillary

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

Rodatose posted:

chat question: are you on

team grillary
or
team chillary

i'm on team :suicide:

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
ah, team spillary

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

ghost in the shell movie is going to own

atelier morgan
Mar 11, 2003

super-scientific, ultra-gay

Lipstick Apathy

Hollismason posted:

Discuss anime

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

sweety.... hello,

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

can't post that one without me posting the one I found

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

Is that a sandwich or a cake

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
no

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

the white hand posted:

We do not deserve free thought.

Tiler Kiwi
Feb 26, 2011
the fwiggin SA store double charged me for the donation i gave, six days after the fact

i guess i should email lowtax but idk who actually manages that poo poo at all

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

the white hand posted:

:perfect:

bawk
Mar 31, 2013

cinci zoo sniper posted:

ghost in the shell movie is going to own

Saw the trailer, agreed

Kilroy
Oct 1, 2000

Hollismason posted:

I think D and D is a week before people start trying to call for outright revolt. Its weird. People brain are broken
damage is pretty much done I mean my kids are going to read about donald trump in history books no matter what happens next

I mean assuming we're not all dead

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

late night uspol posting is truly dark uspol

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Hollismason posted:

I'll never call for it, but I expect fighting in the streets before this is over.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I'll never call for it, but I expect fighting in the streets before this is over.

I think freep said this in 2012.

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Freep are a bunch of retirees clinging to murder toys. People stand to really lose rights under the gop nightmare posse

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

why the gently caress they ran the campaign outa Brooklyn I will never know. Of course Trump ran his outa his loving tower so lol

pictured: me every day since the election

Gin and Juche
Apr 3, 2008

The Highest Judge of Paradise
Shiki Eiki
YAMAXANADU

Yeah throw a few nuts in there. As if anything natural remains.

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

Freep are a bunch of retirees clinging to murder toys. People stand to really lose rights under the gop nightmare posse

True. I expect Trump to sign religious freedom poo poo allowing for discrimination against sexual orientation/identity. He'll say "see! I left marriage alone."

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

https://twitter.com/immolations/status/798006664989470720 did somebody post this here? this is funny?

Dreylad
Jun 19, 2001
it is pretty funny

that and: https://twitter.com/sam_kriss/status/796419685025775618

Pirate Radar
Apr 18, 2008

You're not my Ruthie!
You're not my Debbie!
You're not my Sherry!

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

My hands are registered murder toys :colbert:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

:sigh:

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Mustached Demon posted:

Hey y'all if you take over Washington can we not get an embargo on delicious Walla Walla Syrah?

gently caress off

Hollismason posted:

gently caress off

Swan Oat posted:

its definitely not their fault that they lost, no need to do anything different next time

you're cool

Venom Snake posted:

why the gently caress they ran the campaign outa Brooklyn I will never know. Of course Trump ran his outa his loving tower so lol

gently caress off

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Mustached Demon posted:

I think freep said this in 2012.

make that a double gently caress off for you

kustomkarkommando
Oct 22, 2012

Venom Snake posted:

how does it feel to be singlehandedly responsible for president trump

WoodrowSkillson
Feb 24, 2005

*Gestures at 60 years of Lions history*

There will not be fighting in the streets over a fairly won election, unless we count any singular incidents of violent interaction between the police and protesters. poo poo will die down in a bit because as mad as people are, they are not going to risk their necks over an election that did not go their way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

WoodrowSkillson posted:

There will not be fighting in the streets over a fairly won election, unless we count any singular incidents of violent interaction between the police and protesters. poo poo will die down in a bit because as mad as people are, they are not going to risk their necks over an election that did not go their way.

Please sell heroin to anyone outside of a metropolitan area. Otherwise you will contribute towards Trump 2020

• Locked thread