Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

jesus loving christ this is worse news than bannon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
How could even Trump like Bolton. Who ever liked Bolton.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

Epic High Five posted:

What are some good hyper partisan lunatic leftist sites? If we're returning to the days of saturating all discourse with whatever made up narrative you like until everybody agrees it is real because they heard it so much, I should probably get a start on doing my part

b*tch you're on one

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

whats the max age you can be drafted at cus if bolton gets his way were entering foreverwar

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Fidel Castronaut posted:

Hey, Tatum is back!

Children of Men is on HBOGo so I figured I would watch it becauase it's a good movie and relevant and it opens with all this doom and gloom about deportation of foreigners and what's funny about it is that it is really optimistic because it takes place in 2027.

it's both crushingly good prep and a good rear end movie.

Also oh god Bolton as SoS is somehow an even worse option than I imagined.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

John Bolton made Cheney look like a reasonable and moderate statesman in comparison

There's a decent chance the US ends up being the target of global embargos at this rate. Between Trump making GBS threads on every non tin pot dictator and Bolton's war lust, I don't see how we don't end up under sanctions in 4 years.

gregday
May 23, 2003

Haha it begins

http://tfr.faa.gov/save_pages/detail_6_7401.html

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think presidents should have to show us their first cabinet before the election .

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

whats the max age you can be drafted at cus if bolton gets his way were entering foreverwar

Like 35 but at the end of the trump wars it will be all hands on deck .

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006
watch bolton start a loving war

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

Epic High Five posted:

What are some good hyper partisan lunatic leftist sites? If we're returning to the days of saturating all discourse with whatever made up narrative you like until everybody agrees it is real because they heard it so much, I should probably get a start on doing my part

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3796979&userid=0&perpage=40&pagenumber=739

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

Under the coming Trompenreich we'll be drafting 80 year olds to protect construction of Trump brand peace keeping nuclear silos in South Korea.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

deathbysnusnu posted:

There's a decent chance the US ends up being the target of global embargos at this rate. Between Trump making GBS threads on every non tin pot dictator and Bolton's war lust, I don't see how we don't end up under sanctions in 4 years.

The us and Russia (our friend) can veto any sanctions .

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
swamp status: diabetic

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Pick posted:

How could even Trump like Bolton. Who ever liked Bolton.

The list of people willing to work for a Trump admin is both deeply evil and unsurprisingly shallow.

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

jesus loving christ this is worse news than bannon

Like you said mate. Were in the idiot fascism timeline.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Bolton was only un ambassador lol

Secretary of State ?????!??

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

we're gonna bomb so many countries lamo

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

also im a corncob for saying trump killed neoconservativism because lol bolton what the gently caress

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

if the national review is pushing for him you know what to expect

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/NYMag/status/798241894681624576

crowoutofcontext
Nov 12, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfxk5aeCNXo Obama's press thing is on

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

euphronius posted:

The us and Russia (our friend) can veto any sanctions .

UN sanctions can be vetoed, but I can see people like OPEC and maybe even China or the EU just straight up saying gently caress that guy and do unilateral sanctions. Hell Trump may just pull us out of the UN, who knows?

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

euphronius posted:

Bolton was only un ambassador lol

Secretary of State ?????!??

he was Under SoS under bush

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Remember when we laughed at people who built bomb shelters and stuffed them full of food

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Pulling out of un distinct possibility with Bolton

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
https://twitter.com/TriciaLockwood/status/798257658721607681

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

I am trying not to be worried about what would happen if we dropped a nuke in the Middle East. help

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

our only hope is that the stress of yelling at every foreign leader causes bolton to have a fatal heart attack lamo

Serf
May 5, 2011

now more than ever

death is certain

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

Zikan posted:

our only hope is that the stress of yelling at every foreign leader causes bolton to have a fatal heart attack lamo

They'll just give him one of those fake hearts Cheney has and he'll live forever.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

tadashi posted:

I am trying not to be worried about what would happen if we dropped a nuke in the Middle East. help

When Bolton hears about nuclear bunker busters, he gets an erection. It's ok to nuke places as long as they detonate a few hundred feet underground right?

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Trump filling up his diversity checklist:

a black - check
a mexican - check
a gay - check

See, people, we can't be racists or homophobes! I even shook their hands while standing very close, here are the pictures:

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

mods please make this the forums backround until trump finishes selecting his cabinet.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

euphronius posted:

Remember when we laughed at people who built bomb shelters and stuffed them full of food

id prefer to be taken out in the first wave of nuclear fire i think

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Al! posted:

id prefer to be taken out in the first wave of nuclear fire i think

yea I've played Fallout, gently caress that noise just bathe me in hellfire from the sky and get it over with

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
its hell all the way down

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
'oh boy I sure am glad I lived long enough to scavenge this pool of hip deep radioactive water for animal bones to trade to the food baron that runs my local raider camp,' said the idiot while I kicked it on my solid gold cloud smoking a blunt with God.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I hope accelerstionalists are happy

Not sarcasm.

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

Trump filling up his diversity checklist:

a black - check
a mexican - check
a gay - check

See, people, we can't be racists or homophobes! I even shook their hands while standing very close, here are the pictures:

you forgot "pro-Israel" which absolves him from all the anti-Semitic accusations.

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

Any possibility that Trump wrecks the economy right out the gate, the voters rightly blame him, and over the course of 2018 and 2020 they clean house? Will someone please soothe me with sweet little lies?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Sean Hannity: "We're not the alt-right! THEY ARE THE ALT-LEFT!"

• Locked thread