Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
things to look forward to in 2017:

ghost in the shell movie
valrian movie
nuclear hellfire
ed balls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

uggghhhhh, at least there is no doubt that this will be the msot openly corrupt administration i've ever known

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

But checks and balances!

I guess the voters but lol like any trump voters care .

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ghost in the shell movie
valrian movie
nuclear hellfire
ed balls
Donald Trump is the Fallout 4 story DLC we never got.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

Serf posted:

I'm gonna run for local office

should be fun to run around and spout crazy poo poo and see what sort of oppo gets dropped. gonna do this thing where I just own all my mistakes and have no loving shame and see how far that gets me

Right? I can run too now.

I was so worried about my internet crap.

At least I didn't deliberately scam millions.

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Cmon global elites I need me a conspiracy!

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

logikv9 posted:

first trump order: move all nuclear silos into new locations near major cities and universities

and instead of being hidden underground, make 'em 90 stories tall and gold-plated

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agrajag posted:

uggghhhhh, at least there is no doubt that this will be the msot openly corrupt administration i've ever known

No one is even suggesting he divests himself of his business interests.

It's laughable the whole thing .

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Princess Di posted:

Right? I can run too now.

I was so worried about my internet crap.

At least I didn't deliberately scam millions.

I'm actually worried that if I run, I'm not enough of a gently caress up. I'm generally pretty polite and nice in person, and have a hard time being a jerk. I need to work on myself to be more of a shitshow.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nichael posted:

But checks and balances!

If the military denies an order to nuke from Trump, and it leaks, he goes straight to a totally-not-fascist rally to bitch and moan, and then the deplorables force the military's hand.

if it leaked that trump wanted to use nukes then instead of 1 million people protesting it would be 10 million or more

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Telephones posted:

:smith: its only now i realize there is no reptilian illuminati

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

ghost in the shell movie
valrian movie
nuclear hellfire
ed balls

twin peaks season 3

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Haha this thread was so chill just a week ago. The times o they are a changin.

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Venom Snake posted:

if it leaked that trump wanted to use nukes then instead of 1 million people protesting it would be 10 million or more

Dude, Donald Trump is president and no one cares. No one will continue to care.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Nichael posted:

Donald Trump is the Fallout 4 story DLC we never got.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0i90-arfyE

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

one of these brave outsiders will finally reveal to the nation the truth: that George W. Bush did 9/11, and Obama covered up that truth for the sake of national unity

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Darkman Fanpage posted:

:smith: its only now i realize there is no reptilian illuminati

Save me lizard Jesus!

Telephones posted:

Like I said, I really feel like I slipped into the Red universe. It's so different here... and yet familiar?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Telephones posted:

Donald trump is president

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Telephones posted:

I honestly think the globalists were fooled. They aren't ominessiant or whatever, they were fooled along with everyone.

gently caress yes, we're off the rails off the chain

smoking with cigarettes! our mistakes are our own! actions have consequences! evolution restarted, breath the free air again

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Telephones posted:

i mean how would you take learning about Bannon and Bolton being part of the new administration? and others disgustingly evil people?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
INFO WARS DOT COM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJp6GygI92Y

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Baloogan posted:

Time to buy a Geiger counter! I'm north of bangor so im crispy as gently caress in any counterforce situation.

The PNW has McChord, Bremerton Naval, and Boeing so I won't be enjoying any Fallout fantasies either

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Venom Snake posted:

He's already said as much. People will not care until it is too late.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
So, so far the best thing that can come out of this administration is if Barron gets top security clearance and publishes those specs for whatever engines the aliens from independence day used in their space ships

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

U-DO Burger posted:

one of these brave outsiders will finally reveal to the nation the truth: that George W. Bush did 9/11, and Obama covered up that truth for the sake of national unity
Clinton was promising alien disclosure.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Princess Di posted:

I see it.

Cruz as the next Scalia.

Brilliant call, and since I've gone full pessimist now I'm pretty sure it will happen.

thx i appreciate the congrats and anticipate my future @Mobute-ian career arc w an equal mix of lols n dread

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Nichael posted:

Clinton was promising alien disclosure.

Real reason she lost

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Best nuke song. https://youtu.be/0rKC7ElkTUQ

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Telephones posted:

He's already said as much. People will not care until it is too late.

ps is too late hahahaha :devil: boom boom boom

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

skylined! posted:

So, so far the best thing that can come out of this administration is if Barron gets top security clearance and publishes those specs for whatever engines the aliens from independence day used in their space ships

are you saying aliens are real??

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skylined! posted:

Can we dispel with this notion that Barron is the good Trump? He's going to grow up into another elephant murdering, frat boy poo poo like Donny Jr. and Eric.

euphronius posted:

Real reason she lost
No joke, I'm unironically thinking the same thing.

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

SocketWrench posted:

Obviously you misunderstand how Republicans work. If it happens to their own they try to discredit the source, sweep it under the rug and make excuses. If it happens to opposing parties, no mater how insignificant or untrue, it's worth spending millions to impeach

What I'm saying is that nothing will sink him. His followers will defend him no matter what

If we make it out of here.

They must be ground to a fine dust on every single little poo poo they do wrong too.

They wouldn't last weeks in office if we did.

This turn the other cheek poo poo is not working ityool 2016.

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
Trump's strategy: do so much horrible poo poo directly or through cabinet appointments that people don't even know what to protest

The Puppet Master
Apr 9, 2005

Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me hard.

someone should tell Alex Jones that it is safe now to use JEWS in the place of GLOBALISTS with Bannon becoming shadow CoS

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Exciting times to live close enough to an Air Force base to be in the blast radius, lemme tell you what!

Also, I had to skim the last couple pages because homework, has anyone already gone full-on Godwin yet and said "Hey you know what other political leader kept having rallies after he took power?" suggestively? Because if not I'd like to be the first.

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
jesus christ alex when will the globalists ever lose

oh right he needs them because how else will he sell SUPER MALE VITALITY

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

skylined! posted:

Trump's strategy: do so much horrible poo poo directly or through cabinet appointments that people don't even know what to protest
Trump is one of those military planes that releases a shitload of flares to screw up missiles. Except the flares are loving nazi frogs.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So it seems the shock has worn off and now we're back to our old ways.

Jail Satan

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Beet Wagon posted:

Exciting times to live close enough to an Air Force base to be in the blast radius, lemme tell you what!

Also, I had to skim the last couple pages because homework, has anyone already gone full-on Godwin yet and said "Hey you know what other political leader kept having rallies after he took power?" suggestively? Because if not I'd like to be the first.

I live in between Peterson and the academy. On one hand I like to be alive, on the other cadets

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Princess Di
Apr 23, 2016

by zen death robot

hallebarrysoetoro posted:

you know I never really gave it much thought until now but Trump has such low self esteem that he has to keep holding rallies to validate himself

despite being loving president

:pusheen:

One of the hottest takes of the thread imo.

• Locked thread