Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Serf posted:

so like if our government is too paralyzed by infighting to get anything done, what the gently caress do we do?

like we're watching the erosion of our democratic nation because we elected an unprepared baboon who can't hire competent people to save his tangerine rear end

govern ourselves in autonomous communes!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
guys

you realize that there's no way his major cabinet appointees last more than like a year right?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

See, I want to know what inceldom is but I have no appetite to google what is apparently very :nws:

involuntary celibate

basically people who feel entitled to sex but aren't being given it and aren't willing to do anything beyond whining mixed in with people with undiagnosed crippling social anxiety who retreat to an internet echochamber instead of getting help

Serf
May 5, 2011

like tons of people who have been historically disenfranchised are gonna suffer for this, and they don't deserve to suffer because generations of white dudes made a lot of hosed up decisions in the past

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

See, I want to know what inceldom is but I have no appetite to google what is apparently very :nws:

google tells me it's worse than rape and most links comes from reddit and 4chan so i'm guessing being a virgin

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

logikv9 posted:

you guys are oddly fixated on one particular celebrity? who happened to support hillary, kinda weird yo

i didn't even know who she was until the cycle started and i'm willing to bet your average joe on the street doesn't know or care either

rabid lena dunham hatred is more obvious misogyny than ghostbusters hate

Serf
May 5, 2011

one of those hosed-up white man decisions from long ago?

Fred Trump's decision to blow his load inside his wife

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

Lol Trump is going to get us nuked and we are all going to loving die

Upside: our children don't die due to global warming

Equeen
Oct 29, 2011

Pole dance~

dammit can't even enjoy a catfight between these awful people without worrying about possible ramifications :(

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Monkey Fracas posted:

No blind trust, no tax returns, nobody gives a poo poo lmao

Uncharted waters here folks

no staff for transition, backstabbings 6 days after the election,

Sardonik
Jul 1, 2005

if you like my dumb posts, you'll love my dumb youtube channel
So none of these people know what makes a 'blind' trust blind huh?

I mean, we know that Trump knows at minimum one accountant. You would think somebody would tell these people how any of this poo poo works. The incompetence is breathtaking.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
think positive!!!!

all worms are mealworms if ur hungry enough

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science
the chickens have certainly come home to roost

above our collective faces

and they will be making GBS threads nonstop for four years

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
from r/Incels

Levels of inceldom (self.Incels)

submitted 2 months ago by [deleted]

In my opinion, inceldom isn't an absolute state. Here are the levels:

1-Bad Luck: Not even an incel, just a chad/normie that hasn't had sex in a long period of time (4 months maximum). Probably will get laid soon.

2-Terrible luck: Normie that hasn't had a romantic relationship for over a year. He starts to worry a lot now, thinking he'll never meet anyone anymore

3-Pre-Incel state: This applies to men around 20-30 that haven't had a kiss/relationship/whatever, but they haven't actually noticed anything and still got hope.

4-Pseudo-Incel: Same as three but now with the realization that you've missed something in life. The person starts worrying but still has hope.

5-Incel: State four with lack of hope. Awful feeling of thinking you'll never meet anyone, you start disliking yourself and girls in particular.

6-Inceler: State of exaggerated hate towards women and other people. You wish for a society were women's rights were restrained, like in past times.

7-Incelest: You don't loathe society that much, but yourself. Men here think about suicide a lot and need to be helped. Chronic loneliness becomes everyday's reality.

:chloe:

Serf
May 5, 2011

Bolton Hairy-Bore posted:

govern ourselves in autonomous communes!!

I would approve of living in syndicates

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Are there countries where people dye their lower teeth with feces? He'd be real likable there

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Lastgirl posted:

from r/Incels

Why do these people fixate so much on sex (or lack of it)?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Lastgirl posted:

from r/Incels

a 1 is a chad

a 7 is a hanging chad

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

from r/Incels

:stare:

Our next generation everyone.

When does trump come out and yell 'the aristocrats!' then we find out it was all a big joke

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lastgirl posted:

from r/Incels

1-Bad Luck: Not even an incel, just a chad/normie that hasn't had sex in a long period of time (4 months maximum). Probably will get laid soon.

2-Terrible luck: Normie that hasn't had a romantic relationship for over a year. He starts to worry a lot now, thinking he'll never meet anyone anymore

3-Pre-Incel state: This applies to men around 20-30 that haven't had a kiss/relationship/whatever, but they haven't actually noticed anything and still got hope.

4-Pseudo-Incel: Same as three but now with the realization that you've missed something in life. The person starts worrying but still has hope.

5-Incel: State four with lack of hope. Awful feeling of thinking you'll never meet anyone, you start disliking yourself and girls in particular.

6-Inceler: State of exaggerated hate towards women and other people. You wish for a society were women's rights were restrained, like in past times.

7-Incelest: You don't loathe society that much, but yourself. Men here think about suicide a lot and need to be helped. Chronic loneliness becomes everyday's reality.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Nichael posted:

well I mean it is like one of our basest urges and some people think it motivates everything we do

I disagree, but at the same time: incels are a thing lol, so someone is validating that hypothesis

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

There's been a ton of incidents of neo-Nazi graffiti in my idyllic college town that happens to also be extremely white, and so many cases of individual harassment of minority students that I've received two e-mails today from the university president and from the provost, who also recently gave a speech on the subject, about how it's unacceptable and blahblah

It's tragic but it's also been useful in pointing out to people that the whole "the good ones" and "bootstraps!" and "model minority" thing is all a huge lie and systemic and sanctioned racism knows no boundaries.

The world is a piece of poo poo

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Nichael posted:

Social pressure to link the measure of your success as a person to the ability to copulate :shrug:

Trump, who dates supermodels and grabs pussies can certainly teach them the path to being a successful sex monster machine

certainly will elevate your social status unlike wealth~

Serf
May 5, 2011

Epic High Five posted:

There's been a ton of incidents of neo-Nazi graffiti in my idyllic college town that happens to also be extremely white, and so many cases of individual harassment of minority students that I've received two e-mails today from the university president and from the provost, who also recently gave a speech on the subject, about how it's unacceptable and blahblah

It's tragic but it's also been useful in pointing out to people that the whole "the good ones" and "bootstraps!" and "model minority" thing is all a huge lie and systemic and sanctioned racism knows no boundaries.

The world is a piece of poo poo

I work at a university, and the new president sent out an email letting us know that this poo poo won't be tolerated, and to report anything we see

given that we're in Georgia I'll believe it when I see it

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Nichael posted:

because it's become their identity now for some reason

it's also really been ingrained into the american psyche but unlike other countries we aren't open about sex

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

If there's backstabbing and fighting internally, a Giuliani appointment as SoS means that at least the war hungry strip the world bare neocons aren't currently winning.

Jesus I'm sitting here, happy that Rudy loving Giuliani may be Secretary of State because the only other options are a trillion times worse

JESUS

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Hurt Whitey Maybe posted:

This time a week ago Donald Trump thought he was going to lose the race, and everyone was ready for Hillary.

lol gently caress this gay Earth

There is a timeline where we're all content. Sort of.

We're not in it.

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Admiral Ray posted:

They won't be concentration camps, they'll be "immigration processing" camps where they languish for years without legal representation because DHS is conducting "background" checks.

you call them detention centres and you put them on some island away from the mainland (ideally some tiny country you can bully), then you bribe other countries to take them off your hands

trust me, my country knows its poo poo when it comes to this

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Somebody said it awhile back but I don't remember who:

What we consider to be obvious things like "respect towards women" and "don't be racist" aren't inherent to us. They are taught, either through education or through public shaming. But online communities like reddit create safe-spaces for this stupid behavior and purposely nuture it, allowing them to sidestep the whole "shaming" part and develop into grown individuals who have never known anything other than what they were told was okay :catstare:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Sardonik posted:

So none of these people know what makes a 'blind' trust blind huh?

I mean, we know that Trump knows at minimum one accountant. You would think somebody would tell these people how any of this poo poo works. The incompetence is breathtaking.

well i mean they ARE scrambling to fill 4000 positions before the swearing in ceremony.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

from r/Incels

I cannot stop laughing at this

Serf
May 5, 2011

I remember joking "when Clinton wins things will go back to being boring" and "how am I gonna survive without this election?"

wanna go back in time and slap myself across my big dumb idiot fucker face

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

where's the number for "it it happens it happens, who cares"

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

logikv9 posted:

Somebody said it awhile back but I don't remember who:

What we consider to be obvious things like "respect towards women" and "don't be racist" aren't inherent to us. They are taught, either through education or through public shaming. But online communities like reddit create safe-spaces for this stupid behavior and purposely nuture it, allowing them to sidestep the whole "shaming" part and develop into grown individuals who have never known anything other than what they were told was okay :catstare:

yeah, that really does make sense, lets burn down the internet and send it back to a nicer time, like we'll just ship AOL disks to everyone and... well gently caress never mind.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
what the gently caress is an incel

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

"incel inceler incelest" is pretty amazing though ill admit

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

eonwe posted:

what the gently caress is an incel

from me googling it 5 seconds ago: involuntarily celibate