Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

showbiz_liz posted:

God so after reading all these articles it's like... gosh, I wonder who the shadow president will be

Most likely whoever was nicest to Trump on any particular day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

Zikan posted:

if teh nukes fall we're all hosed no matter where we are tbqf

Yeah you better hope that fucker hits you right on your head.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Clarke: "THE CONSTITUTION IS MY WARNING LABEL! I WORSHIP IT!"

*murders an inmate with cruel and unusual punishment*

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Consummate Professional posted:

My crazy rear end coworker just heavily insinuated her husband was killed in Benghazi but uh...her last name doesn't match any of the dudes that died

That's probably because she's insane and/or lying.

But it justifies that MAGA hat (somehow??) so she might as well go for it.

change my name
Aug 27, 2007

Legends die but anime is forever.

RIP The Lost Otakus.

My crazy rear end coworker just heavily insinuated her husband was killed in Benghazi but uh...her last name doesn't match any of the dudes that died

He died of a heart attack while watching Hillary's testimony

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Hamelekim posted:

With this sort of language being spouted about protests I can't wait for Trump to really take power!

https://twitter.com/SheriffClarke/status/796574545243148288

isn't this the same rear end in a top hat who let a prisoner die of thirst in one of his jail cells?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

"Hey that's neat I knew Vilerat and he was always disgusted by the Republicans and how unamerican they act and went on at length about how the right wing media turned his mom into a hate golem, who did you know that died?"

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Maybe she meant to say 'by Hillary', is her name Foster?

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
I thought Vilerat was a Republican himself?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lastgirl posted:

isn't this the same rear end in a top hat who let a prisoner die of thirst in one of his jail cells?

That's one of the amendments the Republicans have been trying to get rid of

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Agrajag posted:

call her rear end out on it. humiliate the gently caress out of her till she cries and everyone loses respect for her. it's the least you can do. take no prisoners.

She didn't drop the b word but said it was "top secret CIA stuff". She also regularly says she knows top secret things about space so I kinda just think her husband died and she has some sort of inability to really deal with it.

But if she ever does say Benghazi I will gently caress her up

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

:same:

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Lastgirl posted:

bigly
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/david-clarke-jail-death-terrill-thomas_us_57e03580e4b04a1497b5f12e

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

whoa you let a prisoner die of thirst? hardcore man.

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

GobiasIndustries posted:

Maybe she meant to say 'by Hillary', is her name Foster?

Oh poo poo no but she said he was poisoned and shot in the face and poisoned and "whatever else"

Time to get way into Clinton conspiracies to gently caress with my coworker

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Agrajag posted:

whoa you let a prisoner die of thirst? hardcore man.

that man's name was Reince, i only gave him bailey's and cheerios for a full year, somehow he made it ok

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

I LOVE the constitution folks *orders national guard to open fire on Anarchists Commie Protesters*

Occupy happened right after I had studied abroad in China and studied Tienanmen Square a bunch, and one time when I was walking away from the park in NYC, I heard a bunch of sirens, and I was like "oh poo poo they're gonna start shooting people!" Which, they didn't, and then I felt ridiculous for thinking that. But, poo poo, I mean Kent State happened well within our parents' lifetimes

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks

"Radical Islam" was one of the few things Trump actually kind of had a point with. When someone shoots a bunch of people while shouting Allahu Ackbar and Obama says it has "nothing to do with Islam", people are right to think he's spouting bullshit.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

Entropic posted:

"Radical Islam" was one of the few things Trump actually kind of had a point with. When someone shoots a bunch of people while shouting Allahu Ackbar and Obama says it has "nothing to do with Islam", people are right to think he's spouting bullshit.

ahahahaha gently caress you

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Vilerat was kinda before my time/ not the forums I went on but a few of my friends play Eve and I always wanna ask if they've heard of goonfleet. Idk if it's even a thing anymore

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

So can anyone make terrorism stop by saying radical Islam, or does it have to be a radical islamist? Like Mr Mxyzptlk saying his name backward?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im tubular islam

Guy DeBorgore
Apr 6, 1994

Catnip is the opiate of the masses
Soiled Meat

Entropic posted:

might as well say jodie foster shot ronald reagan

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

I say radical islam before I go to sleep every night and I'm still not killed by terrorists, checkmate libtards

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Radical Christian terrorism is much more dangerous anyway

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
they always try to divide protesters into "good" (peaceful) and "bad" (anarchist). this often works, because liberals.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Doorknob Slobber posted:

still think its dumb to paint trump as a dumb idiot with no plan when he's surrounding himself with some of the most racist people in the country. What he says doesn't matter, but his actual actions on who he's choosing to run his cabinet speaks pretty loudly what his agenda is.

He's surrounding himself with people that kissed his rear end through the whole mess. The fact that they're racist shitlords too is just coincidence

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

Disgusted Andrew Jackson is my favorite part

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

Tainen posted:

Holy poo poo. What if "N word" tape was of Sanders.

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/798220456797097984

I've said this many times, but I must repeat it...

Kurt Eichenwald is a loving hack.

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Why doesn't anyone say radical whitey despite all the hate crimes?

Entropic
Feb 21, 2007

patriarchy sucks
the fear of islamic terrorism is way overblown compared to a million other things more likely to kill you, but it's just dumb and wrong to say it has nothing to do with islam. The only way blowing yourself up makes any sense is if you accept the premise that the dumbass jihadis actually believe some of what they're saying.

wait, no, obviously it's all completely the result of US foreign policy, if only we weren't so mean to the nice muslims they wouldn't hate us and take the perfectly logical step of blowing up other muslims with suicide bombs.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

She didn't drop the b word but said it was "top secret CIA stuff". She also regularly says she knows top secret things about space so I kinda just think her husband died and she has some sort of inability to really deal with it.

But if she ever does say Benghazi I will gently caress her up

You should tell her blabbing that her husband does top secret CIA stuff is compromising the CIA and she should be careful lest she get a sniper bullet to the head.

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb

Montasque posted:

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

FAUXTON posted:

doesnt roll off the tongue like radical islam

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

https://twitter.com/kurteichenwald/status/798027460801478656

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
greetings fellow wordsayers, i hop eeveryone is having a radically islamic night

AceRimmer
Mar 18, 2009

Plinkey
Aug 4, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

FAUXTON posted:

probably the way to go with anything caught on video/pictures of racist acts, lets go with 'radical conservatism' or maybe 'radical whiteism' instead of just 'racism' we need some new words

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Fuckin nice

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

shut up you hack

• Locked thread