Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
My sing finally getting the love she deserves

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
Finally!

Nico is going to be T2ed so hard tomorrow. Then Singularity, then She-Hulk. Then Black Bolt, I guess.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

punchymcpunch posted:

Uh yeh lol take the bonus guys imo. Pro tip, on the third one, use 3 normal dudes and get to boss to about 70k health and then lose. Then go back with your 3 bonus guys.

3rd boss is reserved for Sharon knocking them down to 1%, then bonus people/s coming in to drop the People's Elbow on them. Rinse repeat.

Also anyone remember when Shang-Chi and Misty Knight were added to the game? No? Well neither do I.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
drat that Singularity upgrade looks great. Black Bolt is looking good too. I still have to T2 Ancient One and Clea, but one of those might take precedence.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

BLACK BOLT, MY KING

AT LAST

/KNEEL

He looks amazing

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

Black Bolt and Singularity look awesome. I'm beelining for boltagon.

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!

Datasmurf posted:

Finally!

Nico is going to be T2ed so hard tomorrow. Then Singularity, then She-Hulk. Then Black Bolt, I guess.
EDIT: there was a wrong picture here.

Somebody fucked around with this message at 16:24 on Nov 15, 2016

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

Datasmurf posted:

Finally!

Whoops wrong picture.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Black Bolt is going to pump out a ton of damage.

Do I wait for the Asgard update or use my last t2 for Black Bolt? :gonk:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Why does Bolt's hand have a hood ornament?

Mr. Maggy
Aug 17, 2014
Nico's t2 has oddly specific damage boost numbers

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

I'd love to see a costume for Singularity. Maybe something with a cold damage buff, but all I want is the 10% stat boost.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Sing T2? Yes please. My body is not quite ready yet, though. :smith:

that last 19 is gonna last another two months, isn't it? Can you -- can you get Sing bios from the monthly sub? Closest to spending ten bux now more than ever. :ohdear:

I can't see her getting a costume anytime soon, at least until they do something with her in the comics. A-Force got cancelled and she's currently in unused character limbo. This is Marvel's greatest crime this year, fwiw.

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
I am curious exactly how many i-frames sing actually gets, that could end up being a huge buff. Blackbolts t2 seems insane as well. I got two t2 tickets floating, I was going to use one of Santanananananana but now I am not sure.

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem

PaybackJack posted:

Whoops wrong picture.

I will, eventually, but Nico is my waifu.

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

NmareBfly posted:

that last 19 is gonna last another two months, isn't it? Can you -- can you get Sing bios from the monthly sub? Closest to spending ten bux now more than ever. :ohdear:

You can

I always rationalize it by asking myself "would I pay tenbux for 600 bios?" :getin:

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
I don't think the A-Force's T2s are good enough to make them top-tier. Black Bolt's is really good though.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...
Sing is gonna be baller with 40% Dodge, iframes, and 100% PIERCE. Dodge is already one of her primary stats, too.

e: plus a lot of bonus damage or whatever

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013
When you have a skill that activates a damage buff, does that skill get the damage buff? I.E. When blackbolt uses his 6* will it get the damage buff it gives?

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

RatHat posted:

I don't think the A-Force's T2s are good enough to make them top-tier. Black Bolt's is really good though.

I'd agree for Singularity, but all those changes to her skills could swing her into the upper tier. She always had decent damage and good mobility, but her range and survivability were kind of poo poo and her moves have a delay without iframes which is a death sentence. If they improve the functionality of her skills, she could be pretty good at T2.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

PaybackJack posted:

I'd agree for Singularity, but all those changes to her skills could swing her into the upper tier. She always had decent damage and good mobility, but her range and survivability were kind of poo poo and her moves have a delay without iframes which is a death sentence. If they improve the functionality of her skills, she could be pretty good at T2.

Good news, they're adding range, better tracking, and more iframes to her attacks with the patch

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
I just knew Black Bolt would come between me and T2 Nico

e: I'm actually much closer gearwise to getting Nico to T2, at 20/19/19/18, drat

Adult Sword Owner fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Nov 15, 2016

Cinara
Jul 15, 2007
She-Hulk's T2 is so disappointing, I really don't think it's going to make her good for anything besides her leadership still. Honestly without some monstrous T2 buff like a heal or invulnerability I would have preferred a Groot/War Wolf style buff where she boosts the whole team.

Nico looks solid but will have to see it in practice to be sure, might make her at least usable these days. Same with Singularity, all the buffs to her skills could be pretty huge.

Black Bolt is the winner here for sure.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

RatHat posted:

She-hulk already had one of the strongest leaderships, it just got downgraded due to Sharon being everywhere. As we get more male Sharon killers, and see Sharon/Thanos/Strange dethroned for a dude/Thanos/Strange she'll make a come back.
Those iframes she's getting might also be enough to push her into decent, rather than the leader you instantly sub.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Crazy how the tune is changing from initial reactions. Reddit was more amused by other t2 than Blackagar.

Tune has changed and rightfully so.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
Nico looks ok I guess. Black Bolt suffers from the same problem Ghost Rider does, Universal is insanely stacked.

More T2s that can clear another floor of Shadowland but aren't particularly exciting. :shrug:

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

BGrifter posted:

Nico looks ok I guess. Black Bolt suffers from the same problem Ghost Rider does, Universal is insanely stacked.

More T2s that can clear another floor of Shadowland but aren't particularly exciting. :shrug:

But great T2 Universals can do practically any floor of Shadowlands, whereas even amazing typed T2's will still hit the 1 dmg issue on certain floors; that's a lot of VALUE man thank you netmarble

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
Are all the alliances in the op still active/looking for members? I'm looking for one to join.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Sure, send an application to DoctorGoons. Also what's your ingame name?

Theswarms
Dec 20, 2005
Applied thanks.

I am Theswarms in game as well.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Tfw you have been up for like 60 days and fall asleep and jerk wide awake to a dream where you spent all your crystals and curse yourself for being a dang nerd dreaming about video games but then you go to open a yj hole and realize it wassnt a dream and like 1700 crystals are gone and you dont know where they went

:feelsgood:

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

wonder why they didn't include carol into this.

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

because she's being a hitler in civil war 2

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Saving her for the Ms. Marvel / Ms. Marvel T2 two-fer

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Ms Marvel / Ms Marvel Jr / Death of Captain Marvel epic quest / Mar-Vell / Shazam patch incoming.

Saxophone
Sep 19, 2006

Applied to Boltagoons as SaxophoneSA. Buster Highmen doesn't not exist, apparently.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Holy poo poo. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

It's not my card but it brings a tear to my eye. It's beautiful.

• Locked thread