Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Lastgirl posted:

he's the real Incel Adams

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

And least now the real estate bubble and the numerous silly valley bubbles that have been threatening to burst will do so under a Republican president

Then when Trump responds in the only way he knows how and tries to sell California to China so he can balance the budget for one month before he resigns so his resume shows the country doing well when he left people will...ah hell people will eat it up. Its all because taxes were too high!

Serf
May 5, 2011

without economic justice and income redistribution, we will all die

what I'm saying is we're all gonna die and not in that "hurr hurr of old age, sure!" way either

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me

Epic High Five posted:

And least now the real estate bubble and the numerous silly valley bubbles that have been threatening to burst will do so under a Republican president

Then when Trump responds in the only way he knows how and tries to sell California to China so he can balance the budget for one month before he resigns so his resume shows the country doing well when he left people will...ah hell people will eat it up. Its all because taxes were too high!

Yeah those idiot tech bubbles need to go and the sad techie tears will be delicious to boot. Our real estate bubble isn't that bad but Canada, lol? Time to start looking at properties on the west coast, imo.

best case scenario, SF completely implodes. that whole... culture... really needs to go away

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Phyresis posted:

There just isn't enough time relative to the various existential crises that are barreling at us at full speed. It's just not going to matter.

I'm sorry for leaking E/N, but it's this realization that really makes me want to not have any kids. It just feels so pointless.

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm sorry for leaking E/N, but it's this realization that really makes me want to not have any kids. It just feels so pointless.

Hmm... how do you think actual parents feel?

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

I unironically want Trump to go all in on a trade war with China. There's a lot of stuff we gotta shake out of the system and this would be a very interesting and rapid way of dealing with the situation at hand.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Serf posted:

what I'm saying is we're all gonna die and not in that "hurr hurr of old age, sure!" way either

Elon Musk's real plan is to get a colony established on Mars to function as a biodome so we can figure out how the gently caress to survive on Earth in the 22nd century.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Phyresis posted:

Hmm... how do you think actual parents feel?

Passed out listening to Dokken last night, woke up two hours late for work with an erection. Pills are kicking in, so pretty good all considered.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Cephalocidal posted:

Elon Musk's real plan is to get a colony established on Mars to function as a biodome so we can figure out how the gently caress to survive on Earth in the 22nd century.

when I think about the fact that (if we have a future), space travel will be tainted by capitalists from the start, I die a little inside

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Cephalocidal posted:

Passed out listening to Dokken last night, woke up two hours late for work with an erection. Pills are kicking in, so pretty good all considered.

yeah morning wood's annoying. i wish i could say i was doing as well as you, my friend. maga.

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

Serf posted:

death is cretin

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm ready for all these social media systems that create a bunch of noise but have no income model beyond VC and TED talks to get the hell out of my life. I'm tired of Libertarians jerking themselves off talking about Uber despite the company being millions in the red despite having no fleet costs and no obligation to follow any laws

Serf posted:

If Dems radicalize and take enough in a wave in 2020 there is hope. We'll have to do it without the supreme court though. Likely tho we're just hosed

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Epic High Five posted:

Likely tho we're just hosed

maga

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Without a GMI or Luddite revolution it's just buying time tho

And we will never, ever, ever get a GMI or anything like it in this country

Reince Penis
Nov 15, 2007

by R. Guyovich
https://twitter.com/sachsmo/status/798271166913933312

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/natehodson/status/798529360181530624

all will wear the hat

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Didn't the campaign spend like 10 million on hats

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Phyresis posted:

yeah morning wood's annoying. i wish i could say i was doing as well as you, my friend. maga.

Appreciate the congrats

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Serf posted:

So what you're saying is I need to get on the exercise bike and start looking for some leather chaps and heavy metal spiked gloves.

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Serf posted:

when I think about the fact that (if we have a future), space travel will be tainted by capitalists from the start, I die a little inside

Our first big push was fueled by fear and nationalism. This isn't much worse.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Philthy posted:

So what you're saying is I need to get on the exercise bike and start looking for some leather chaps and heavy metal spiked gloves.

exercise bike: yes, you will need strong legs for swimming

leather chaps and gloves: no, those will just weigh you down in the new yuge ocean

Cephalocidal posted:

Our first big push was fueled by fear and nationalism. This isn't much worse.

agree to disagree on that one

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

euphronius posted:

Didn't the campaign spend like 10 million on hats

~3.2m, more than polling

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich
Why is he on twitter talking about he election. Should he be focusing on the transition?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Can't wait for the funny news today

Sarah palin at justice? Ben Carson at labor ??

Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Philthy posted:

Real talk I've had to buy some body compression poo poo to help with my circulation recently and have discovered the weird loving world of athletic training gear in the process. Your techno-apocalypse uniform is already here so long as you don't mind the corporate branding.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why is he on twitter talking about he election. Should he be focusing on the transition?

Lol @ trump focusing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

Why would he want to do that? Best of both worlds this way - he gets to litigate elections and people wronging him on Twitter and the media will just report as though he's doing his duty because they are not prepared to cover his behavior honestly and he knows it

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon
https://twitter.com/ObamaMalik/status/797552922775142401

still as insane as ever

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

When he's short 4000 staffers on day 1 he will just blame Obama and at this rate Obama will apologize and help him hire people

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/717458064324964352

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's just hilarious that this guy won on the pretend strength of his business acumen, but even as POTUS nobody wants anything to do with him or anybody else in his family

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
Donald Trump is a literal enemy of democracy and a waste of human flesh.

We are all screwed. He will destroy all we value through incompetence.

Earth will be a toaster. Your grandchildren will be cooked to death in their twenties.

This was your daily reminder that death is certain~

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798521053551140864

welp another pivot

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Epic High Five posted:

When he's short 4000 staffers on day 1 he will just blame Obama and at this rate Obama will apologize and help him hire people

I'm really starting to resent Obama for being so nice to Trump. Like, the guy is going to wreck your legacy, most likely the country, and possibly the planet, and you're out there giving a press conference where you talk about his "temperament"? You should be preparing to remove all the T's from your keyboards and leaving a Cleveland Steamer on the Oval Office carpet.

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

super mario run is $10

thanks donald

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Vladimir Putin posted:

This is just another notch in his belt to him.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

gradenko_2000 posted:

I'm really starting to resent Obama for being so nice to Trump. Like, the guy is going to wreck your legacy, most likely the country, and possibly the planet, and you're out there giving a press conference where you talk about his "temperament"? You should be preparing to remove all the T's from your keyboards and leaving a Cleveland Steamer on the Oval Office carpet.

Fact is, he has a vested interest in the country not exploding.

He's trying to make it so everything doesn't implode in two months.

He will fail.

Death is certain~

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

gradenko_2000 posted:

He's doing it for the good of the country. That's why he's awesome to be quite honest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

It's probably gauche to say out loud but the left going forward REALLY needs a foreign soil informal subsidiary of teens that do nothing all day but hack Republican correspondences all day long

• Locked thread