Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Cephalocidal
Dec 23, 2005

Beet Wagon posted:

It really truly does. It's a real shame it's the best way to not be a fat gently caress and still be able to have a cheeseburger if you want one.

God drat our super efficient glycogen gobbling metabolisms

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/aterkel/status/798607411867107328

Apraxin
Feb 22, 2006

General-Admiral
Additionally:
https://twitter.com/burgessev/status/798574660149510148?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
good times ahead, everyone.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

so the GOP is going full silent running with the media now?

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.
You what the media should do in response?

Hound them. Go through their trash. Rush up to them with mikes and shove it in their face till security carts them away then run up and do it again!

Make them afraid of the media. Release constant oppo of anything they can find. Make the public hate anyone who won't talk to you.

But, nah, they're just going to bend a knee and take fascism right up the rear end.

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Dapper_Swindler posted:

so the GOP is going full silent running with the media now?

Why would they do that they just won the election.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
https://twitter.com/petridishes/status/798601792812503040

tadashi
Feb 20, 2006

They should tell the Republican party they're going to start executing Right Wing pundits until they start talking.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

if i were someone like katy tur i'd look into asylum somewhere

navyjack
Jul 15, 2006

Serf posted:

well this makes a disturbing amount of sense

also, Jeff Dunham really was an early warning sign for Trump. once we let a ventriloquist become a popular comedian we really were game for anything

Not fair. It's not like he was a MIME, for Christ's sake.

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes

Nonsense posted:

Flynn's Rebellion.

I remember that thing from company of heroes and how they have rediculous dodge rates vs AT gun shells

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I'm gonna place world of war craft lmao trump has no power in azeroth :wooper:

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

A take so bad it strengthens steel beams.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
how long until trump starts pulling a putin and has pesky journalists get into "accidents"?

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

crazy cloud posted:

I'm gonna place world of war craft lmao trump has no power in azeroth :wooper:

*logs in, sees the Greymane Wall has just gotten 10 feet higher*

DAD LOST MY IPOD
Feb 3, 2012

Fats Dominar is on the case

fusing hydrogen atoms in the white hot plasma of that take

take generating exotic states of matter

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

exquisite tea posted:

*logs in, sees the Greymane Wall has just gotten 10 feet higher*

gadzooks :wth:

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
"bustin? like, with a cloth?"

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

mormonpartyboat posted:

"bustin? like, with a cloth?"

:prepop:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Darkman Fanpage posted:

how long until trump starts pulling a putin and has pesky journalists get into "accidents"?

Have you read the part in megyn Kelly's book where she says she got poisoned on the day of the first gop primary debate?

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

holy gently caress. i acutely read it, and he is pretty on the money with it.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Serf
May 5, 2011

crazy cloud posted:

Have you read the part in megyn Kelly's book where she says she got poisoned on the day of the first gop primary debate?

we're in for some serious poo poo

sandoz
Jan 29, 2009

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Is dismantling an idependent press part of fascism

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

euphronius posted:

Is dismantling an idependent press part of fascism

Take a guess.

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
This is it Repubs. Prove trickle down works. Prove cuts and tax breaks stimulate job growth. Prove all the stupid bullshit you push actually works.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I think that is just FEDERAL ethics law that does not apply to potus

Serf
May 5, 2011

haha remember when we found out that Trump's campaign manager was a Russian agent and we didn't do anything

good times

Ron Paul Atreides
Apr 19, 2012

Uyghurs situation in Xinjiang? Just a police action, do not fret. Not ongoing genocide like in EVIL Canada.

I am definitely not a tankie.
because hey, maybe we're actually all wrong around here and we just needed some fascist corporatism to help us all along

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

This is it Repubs. Prove trickle down works. Prove cuts and tax breaks stimulate job growth. Prove all the stupid bullshit you push actually works.

We did this in 2001-2009 why do we have to do it again

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

Ron Paul Atreides posted:

lol It doesn't, dude.

We've seen it proven that not doing that poo poo tends to help you.

There is a reason blue states tend to do pretty well while some of the most conservative red states are third world countries.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

Darkman Fanpage posted:

I don't doubt that he has the desire, but he also lacks the attention span, skill set, and connections* to make it happen.

*insert joke about Trump's dealings with the Atlantic City mob here.

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
I mean, herr Hitler -did- cure unemployment in Germany.

Serf
May 5, 2011

can't wait 2 be blackbagged

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Polonium is back on the menu, Boys

Party Boat
Nov 1, 2007

where did that other dog come from

who is he

GobiasIndustries posted:

Running is overrated anyway
I'm getting back into running shape and it loving sucks :(

Join the strava goon group and I'll spam you with kudos :)

Serf
May 5, 2011

how long until someone gets droned on American soil and it gets blamed on a gas leak

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Serf posted:

how long until someone gets droned on American soil and it gets blamed on a gas leak

Why would they make up a story

I wonder of the nyt et al will go straight partisan. They should

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
Legit kind of worried about this sort of poo poo happening

"Until the conflict of the 1970s, the 20th Century had seen relatively steady progression for women's rights in [Afghanistan]. Afghan women were first eligible to vote in 1919 - only a year after women in the UK were given voting rights, and a year before the women in the United States were allowed to vote. In the 1950s purdah (gendered separation) was abolished; in the 1960s a new constitution brought equality to many areas of life, including political participation.

But during coups and Soviet occupation in the 1970s, through civil conflict between Mujahideen groups and government forces in the '80s and '90s, and then under Taliban rule, women in Afghanistan had their rights increasingly rolled back."

• Locked thread