Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mercedes Colomar
Nov 1, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Jacques, the robots parrot. Yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
I don't follow any internet people on social media, I just watch their programming. This way I never get to see if they're dumb assess outside of work.

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

Aramek posted:

I don't follow any internet people on social media, I just watch their programming. This way I never get to see if they're dumb assess outside of work.

It's like don't meet your heroes but with memers

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
She had a really bad four hours it seems.

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

She's not wrong.

Arc Hammer
Mar 4, 2013

Got any deathsticks?

china bot posted:

i don't know what that is either...is this good or bad???

Good because Jon Jafari doesn't do inprov comedy that well. His own video series takes much longer to come out but he's funded by a Disney subsidiary so his production values are high

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Why did you censor her name? Her picture's right there and she's an internet celebrity.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
http://imgur.com/gallery/cQNWw

Edit: OOoooooh someone called out this guys post history. The idiot is MissTCShore.

http://imgur.com/gallery/zF1Bw

Ularg has a new favorite as of 01:06 on Nov 16, 2016

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

Why is the second post in a different font size?

Jmcrofts
Jan 7, 2008

just chillin' in the club
Lipstick Apathy

chitoryu12 posted:

Why is the second post in a different font size?

Twitter does that, the big one is the linked tweet and small ones are tweets in the conversation

Cat Potency
Aug 13, 2006

Chairman Meow

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
drat I wonder how long he sat on the anti-anti Styrofoam trap before he sprung it? That's like 20 years at least. That is some dedication!

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Just buy a $10 fake Yeti from Walmart and it'll keep your drink whatever temperature you want it for hours.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Or like any 5$ mug from a gas station.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

But I shouldn't have to change anything I'm doing! :byodood:

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

I love that comic where a guy stands up in the middle of a UN meeting and shouts, "What if global warming is fake and we make the planet better for no reason?!"

bean_shadow
Sep 27, 2005

If men had uteruses they'd be called duderuses.
Won't someone PLEASE think of the coffee?!

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
First the SJWs took our video games, and now they take our coffee?! That's it, I'm voting for Trump. Make Coffee Cups Non biodegradable Again!

bobjr
Oct 16, 2012

Roose is loose.
🐓🐓🐓✊🪧

https://twitter.com/sepulcralshrine/status/797579347179737088

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Inzombiac posted:

I love that comic where a guy stands up in the middle of a UN meeting and shouts, "What if global warming is fake and we make the planet better for no reason?!"

Please link this. I need this comic in my life.

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

EL BROMANCE posted:

Just buy a $10 fake Yeti from Walmart and it'll keep your drink whatever temperature you want it for hours.

Dunkin' Donuts doesn't allow you to bring in your own mug for them to fill it because of some more government over-regulation health code bs

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

RFC2324 posted:

Please link this. I need this comic in my life.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Got to come clean, pussy ripped. Sorry I lied, fans :(

hyperhazard
Dec 4, 2011

I am the one lascivious
With magic potion niveous

"neither are rocks lol"

:cripes:

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
he's right

rocks aren't biodegradable

Ein cooler Typ
Nov 26, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
when I was a kid my dad threw a banana peel out the window once when he was driving

later I threw a chip bag out the window and he told me not to do it because it was littering. and I said but you threw a banana peel out the window. he said that was different because it was biodegradable

for the next 10 years of my life I thought "biodegradable" meant something adults are allowed to do but kids aren't

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Thanks. I didn't have it myself or I would have posted it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Ein cooler Typ posted:

when I was a kid my dad threw a banana peel out the window once when he was driving

later I threw a chip bag out the window and he told me not to do it because it was littering. and I said but you threw a banana peel out the window. he said that was different because it was biodegradable

for the next 10 years of my life I thought "biodegradable" meant something adults are allowed to do but kids aren't

This explains all of Republicans

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Ein cooler Typ posted:

I love this

Nichol
May 18, 2004

Sly Dog

Ein cooler Typ posted:

he's right

rocks aren't biodegradable

If if if you throw a rock in the ocean it will slowly get broken down and the CHEMICALS in it will LEECH into the water! CHEMICALS! IN OUR OCEANS!

Someone should dump ten million styrofoam coffee cups in this guy's back yard.

Or not

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Idiots On Social Media: Rocks Aren't Biodegradable

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.
Rocks do break down over time - it's called erosion. Analogy ruined :downs:

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

BioEnchanted posted:

Rocks do break down over time - it's called erosion. Analogy ruined :downs:

What, did NASA tell you that? #wakeupsheeple

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Then how is the moon not gone if it's just one giant rock? Checkmate, atheists.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Rocks are 100% biodegradable, they call it biological weathering.

http://passel.unl.edu/pages/informationmodule.php?idinformationmodule=1124303183&topicorder=5&maxto=6

quote:

Microbial activity breaks down rock minerals by altering the rock’s chemical composition, thus making it more susceptible to weathering. One example of microbial activity is lichen; lichen is fungi and algae, living together in a symbiotic relationship. Fungi release chemicals that break down rock minerals; the minerals thus released from rock are consumed by the algae. As this process continues, holes and gaps continue to develop on the rock, exposing the rock further to physical and chemical weathering.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Get back to me when you get your news from an unbiased sourced like Breitbart.

BioEnchanted
Aug 9, 2011

He plays for the dreamers that forgot how to dream, and the lovers that forgot how to love.

Ularg posted:

Then how is the moon not gone if it's just one giant rock? Checkmate, atheists.

Where do you think the seas and craters came from? Same process, grand scale. Lunar winds and other collisions with poo poo have been breaking it down for millenia, it's just a lot of rock and a small target..

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
http://imgur.com/gallery/WGkmj

Conversation topics for those that constantly complain about how much they "Hate small talk". How much you want to bet if they tried pulling these topics out the other person will just have their eyes glaze over and walk away?