Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

My league's trade deadline is Thursday. Any obvious moves or positions to shore up before the deadline?

Dynasty, .5 PPR. Start QB/2xRB/3xWR/TE/FLX/DST/K

QB: Prescott, Rivers, Palmer
RB: Elliot, Ware, Mathews, Yeldon, Ivory, Morris, Dwayne Washington
WR: Evans, ARob, Dez, Marshall, Enunwa, Hogan, Doctson, Austin, Roger Lewis
TE: H. Henry, Fiedorowicz
D/ST: Streaming (Houston now)
K: Vinatieri

I'm considering:
Trying to buy Gates/old productive TE to strengthen the position
Trading Marshall or another WR + for a stronger fourth WR/Flex
Trading for Chark West to handcuff my RB2

Would welcome any suggestions.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matt Zerella
Oct 7, 2002

Norris'es are back baby. It's good again. Awoouu (fox Howl)
C-woke released

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA HAHAHA

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
Christine Michael released.

:lol:

SurgicalOntologist
Jun 17, 2004

:wtf:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

Shoe do do do do do do do
Shoe do do do do do do yeah
#RawlstotheBall

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
It was fun while it lasted! CMike won me a few matchups this year.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Spoeank posted:

HAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHA HAHAHA

Just checking to make sure you aren't dead from laughter over this update.

MarquisDeCarabas
Jun 16, 2012
drat the NFL can be brutal.

Sweeper
Nov 29, 2007
The Joe Buck of Posting
Dinosaur Gum
Wow poo poo didn't see that coming... cmon Rawls get healthy and win me a championship

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

89 posted:

Christine Michael released.

:lol:

I would like to thank my opponent for starting him this past week. Couldn't have done it without you, bud!

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012
Huh. Well that's funny. Time to see how wrong Rawls can make me about him not being worth stashing for so long.

Mikey Purp
Sep 30, 2008

I realized it's gotten out of control. I realize I'm out of control.
No Procises available in my league, so is Cam Meredith worth burning #1 waiver priority over?

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Is Prosise or Rawls the guy to own?

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

LmaoTheKid posted:

C-woke released

Dude what the gently caress my trades this season are making me look like a loving wizard. And this is the first time I've ever traded in any fantasy sport.

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
C (whoahaohaohahoa sound like a guy slapstick falling over) ke

MrSargent posted:

Just checking to make sure you aren't dead from laughter over this update.

I'VE NEVER BEEN MORE ALIVE

Full disclosure I bit a small amount early in the season (not enough to draft him or pick him up) but I always tempered that with lol Seahawks oline... but gloating over the corpse of cmike is more on brand

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
gently caress man. Am I gonna have to burn my #3 waiver on CJ Psicosis?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm a little mad because I almost had a guy accept my CMike and Cooks for his Dez. drat

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Well that frees up a spot on my bench.

Who's the better ROS hold?

Will Fuller
Eddie Royal
Eli Rogers
Tyreek Hill
Derrick Henry
Kenneth Dixon

full PPR?

Currently leaning Hill or Dixon in full per

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

VietCampo posted:

Well that frees up a spot on my bench.

Who's the better ROS hold?

Will Fuller
Eddie Royal
Eli Rogers
Tyreek Hill
Derrick Henry
Kenneth Dixon

full PPR?

Currently leaning Hill or Dixon in full per

I'd pick up Hill

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

pubic works project posted:

I'd pick up Hill

Thanks, would it be smart to drop Terrance West for Dixon?

West is still the 1a to Dixon's 1b, but it seems like Dixons role is continuing to grow and he's been more valuable in PPR leagues. But i bet once i do do it, West is gonna have a 2-3 td game.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
In think that depends on if you're actually using West or if he's just depth.

If he's bench fodder and there in case of emergencies, I don't think it's necessarily unwise to drop him for the guy in his backfield who is trending upwards. It's likely that if you were forced to start West for more than an emergency flex, you'd probably not be in great shape anyway, so why not take a gamble?

At this point in the season, your starters and bench should be mostly pretty clearly defined and hopefully you've consolidated some of that depth into better starters, in which case, you'd have bench spots that should be used on lotto tickets like Dixon anyway.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Teemu Pokemon posted:

In think that depends on if you're actually using West or if he's just depth.

If he's bench fodder and there in case of emergencies, I don't think it's necessarily unwise to drop him for the guy in his backfield who is trending upwards. It's likely that if you were forced to start West for more than an emergency flex, you'd probably not be in great shape anyway, so why not take a gamble?

At this point in the season, your starters and bench should be mostly pretty clearly defined and hopefully you've consolidated some of that depth into better starters, in which case, you'd have bench spots that should be used on lotto tickets like Dixon anyway.

Yea, my starters are Bell and Ware and i wouldn't start him in my flex over Snead/Davante Adams/Marvin Jones probably.

Thanks gonna grab Dixon.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Is the Cmike meme dead now?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

You mean C..........................

Joke

:smug:

Forever_Peace
May 7, 2007

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF-

The Zack
Jan 1, 2005

Pillbug
#trusttheprosise

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause

The Zack posted:

#trusttheprosise

empty quoting this good post

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Spoeank posted:

You mean C..........................

Joke

:smug:

C-Mike was real as gently caress for a while there, and then you trade him for good WRs a week before he gets released.

Duh.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

Inspector_666 posted:

C-Mike was real as gently caress for a while there, and then you trade him for good WRs a week before he gets released.

Duh.

He hasn't been fantasy good in over a month though, you were lucky enough to get those WR's for him last week especially with the emergence of Promise and the imminent return of Rawls.

For the 2 weeks before the deadline, pretty much everyone in my league didn't want Cmike because of Rawls coming back.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

VietCampo posted:

He hasn't been fantasy good in over a month though, you were lucky enough to get those WR's for him last week especially with the emergence of Promise and the imminent return of Rawls.

Oh I know, I'm being totally facetious.

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Worth burning the #1 priority on Prosise?

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
RIP CMike, I'll miss you salvaging your lovely fantasy games with 1-yard TD plunges.

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

RCarr posted:

Worth burning the #1 priority on Prosise?

I just took a swing at this on another board, and here's what I was thinking:

Seattle will probably make Rawls the primary RB again, won't they? So you're getting maybe one week of Prosise as the feature. Then again, the Seahawks are also seeming to get back into the pass-first offense and Prosise is a better fit there.

And finally, you only have what, 3-4 more weeks until the playoffs? Who knows if you'll get a better opportunity than this.

PPR or not probably tips the scales for you.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

RCarr posted:

Is Prosise or Rawls the guy to own?

Prosise this week, Rawls the RoS

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004

Mikey Purp posted:

No Procises available in my league, so is Cam Meredith worth burning #1 waiver priority over?

No

Chernabog
Apr 16, 2007

I'm trying to grab rawls off waivers, maybe I can flip him. Prosise is already taken.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Hmmmm do I pick up Bortles or Tyrod to cover Matty Ice's bye? I was leaning Bortles until I saw that crazy rear end ricochet interception.

Felter Chesthard
Sep 11, 2001
I stashed Rawls a few weeks ago and I want to trade him to the Prosise owner.

TY and Rawls for Landry and Blount a reasonable offer? Full PPR

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
Is Chris Ivory worth dropping to stream either Kenneth Dixon or Jalen Richard this week? Standard scoring.

• Locked thread