Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

So Trump can throw a little orange makeup on him with a comb-over wig and go back to playing golf.

Replace Trump with Anthony Atamanuik and see if anyone notices

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Poi5x0E2CM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
jesus gently caress if the slime man ends up on the scotus

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Baloogan posted:

im gonna move out of a population center and buy loads of guns and stay here in kkkanada and laugh at you: hahahahaHAHAHAhahahah

how many hens and deep fryers do you have

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the trump thread became an overwhelming circlejerk chat thread in the weeks before the election. nite crew was fine when it was actually funny late night poo poo, but not taking over the entire thread all the time. you can have funny poo poo about the election and Sex Cakes without the thread also being taken over by completely by offtopic stuff.

i cant see how its such an issue to move the offtopic chat to the chat thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wntX-a3jSY

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

wizard on a water slide posted:

From now on anything that's "Holy poo poo there's no way that stupid poo poo can happen." is on the fast track. Anytime you think it can't, just remember what you thought when Trump announced he was running, then again when he won the primary.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

the trump thread became an overwhelming circlejerk chat thread in the weeks before the election. nite crew was fine when it was actually funny late night poo poo, but not taking over the entire thread all the time. you can have funny poo poo about the election and Sex Cakes without the thread also being taken over by completely by offtopic stuff.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
survival strategy: live communism

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

wizard on a water slide posted:

I mean, at least that shithead would be out of the senate. We'd just have to start making blood sacrifices in RBG's name.

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy

RandomBlue posted:

From now on anything that's "Holy poo poo there's no way that stupid poo poo can happen." is on the fast track. Anytime you think it can't, just remember what you thought when Trump announced he was running, then again when he won the primary.
Actually I believe that it's entirely probable that Trump puts Ted Cruz on the Supreme Court.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hot take: 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
But lol seriously the dudes taxes are where?

SpiderHyphenMan
Apr 1, 2010

by Fluffdaddy
I figured it out. Trump is gonna nominate Barron.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Outside chance cruz is normal on the Supreme Court

Have some hope

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

Actually I believe that it's entirely probable that Trump puts Ted Cruz on the Supreme Court.

Cruz at least believes it's possible; him making campaign calls for Trump is one of the saddest, most owned things that happened during the entire election

He might be the biggest weasel in DC and it owns how far he's come despite the fact that everybody from both parties seems to think he's some mixture of awful and pathetic

Captain Internet
Apr 20, 2005

:love: HOTLANTA :love:
IS WHERE YOUR HEART IS
Dude is gonna major gently caress up on purpose and won't get impeached because peeps are going to be like "awwww he a political bittle baby, he no know no better" and get away scott free.

Leviathan
Oct 8, 2001

I hear the jury's
still out.. on science.
Fun Shoe
what did i miss today? is trump still president-elect?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

me when Cruz gets SCOTUS nod

http://i.imgur.com/rTJaXhy.mp4

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

SpiderHyphenMan posted:

I figured it out. Trump is gonna nominate Barron.

he would say a lotta the same things harriet miers said when asked by press

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

This is correct and we could do with 100% less churches and fuckin winona ryder repeat gifs

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/FoxNews/status/798682111242866688

This election will never end.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

iospace posted:

Hot take: 🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆🍆

i learned today that eggplant is a fruit

Serf
May 5, 2011

did you think anything good was going to happen? It isn't

the whole goddamn world has been derailed by this election and we're still living in this fantasy world where poo poo is gonna be okay

fam, poo poo is decidedly not gonna be okay

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
ideal scenario is trump nominates Cruz who then gets crucified and rejected by his former colleagues who hate his guts

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

we all remember how well the previous ones went

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Al! posted:

i learned today that eggplant is a fruit

the will smith/jack black cinematic classic Enemy of the State taught me that it's also a slur for black lawyers

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

the more time they waste beating this dead horse means less time to do more effectively terrible things

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Wow that is petty

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
What.....we have to......govern?

*ques up more Clinton hearings*

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Yinlock posted:

how many hens and deep fryers do you have

like, 25-35 chickens, a couple of goats. Seriously thinking about burying some cooking oil tho

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Well What Now posted:

the more time they waste beating this dead horse means less time to do more effectively terrible things

its pretty much up to this + trump has no idea what he's doing so it takes way longer to get the white house running + neocons while terrible are reliably not going to destroy the entire planet, but some country will suffer instead

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

Venom Snake posted:

this is the best of all possible ends. let them spend the next 2 years trying to put clinton in jail.

gently caress, put her in jail for all I care.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Venom Snake posted:

at least she will get a participation award for her failed presidential bid:
http://www.vanityfair.com/style/2016/11/hillary-clinton-gets-one-more-star-studded-send-off

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

All this poo poo is just further proof why 'well let's give him a chance' is the dumbest thing said in this election. Like, the dude said what he'd do, and now he's doing it. There's no 'hey he said 'maybe some of the wall can be a fence' that's big enough to ignore that the dude who spent a year saying exactly what he'd do is doing it.

Well, he has no experience, fired 3 campaign managers including a russian dictator whisperer who was so fed up with him he started napping on the job, couldn't go 24 hours without shooting himself in the dick and spent the final days of the election promoting hotels and yelling RIGGGED RIGGGGGGGED about a race that he won.....but lets just see where this is he-oh hold on he fired some more people, poo poo.....where was I? Oh right, lets just see whe...what? I'm doing a....who quit? Really....drat...oh hold on I need to finish this *ahem* lets just see where this is heading, he might actually be good at this.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

anime was right posted:

its pretty much up to this + trump has no idea what he's doing so it takes way longer to get the white house running + neocons while terrible are reliably not going to destroy the entire planet, but some country will suffer instead

so what nation is going to be ruined by this republican president?

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost

Jazerus posted:

Iran probs

Serf
May 5, 2011

anime was right posted:

neocons and neoliberals have already destroyed the planet, we're all just playing catch up

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Jailing republican opponesnts is not good mates

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

Jazerus posted:

iran is the best bet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

Baloogan posted:

like, 25-35 chickens, a couple of goats. Seriously thinking about burying some cooking oil tho

Goats are pretty great. If you actually do this and need help with 'em let me know :3:

• Locked thread