Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

Lastgirl posted:

Unfortunately it's the insane conspiracy theorists that are equipped with ARs and bunkers and can hole out for weeks.

Yeah, but we have HBO Go soooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

Unfortunately it's the insane conspiracy theorists that are equipped with ARs and bunkers and can hole out for weeks.

Well if racists didn't get upset when the Black Panther's were marching around Washington, then the police wouldn't be the only ones.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Scent of Worf posted:

This literal MS Paint fake is making the rounds on rw Facebook

Lol I look forward to our second civil war. Normal people vs Insane conspiracy theorists
How long can Facebook keep denying its responsibility to prevent stuff like this from being presented as fact through their service?

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
fringe people dint lose this election. failing to appeal to people who have been hosed for decades did. if the ellison and co pull together an honest grassroots effort with a coherent message we can be only half-superfucked which is the best we can hope for

but that means everyone shitposting itt also actually getting involved to make it only half

My Linux Rig
Mar 27, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 6 years!

zen death robot posted:

I'm the red Chicago

i'm the red boise

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Battle Royale Baby posted:

Yeah, but we have HBO Go soooo

That is true.

Westworld so good rn, they'd have to miss out on it

Powercrazy posted:

Well if racists didn't get upset when the Black Panther's were marching around Washington, then the police wouldn't be the only ones.

What does this have to do with people having military grade weapons hiding out in the Appalachian wilderness during the 2nd civil war :confused:

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

Samurai Sanders posted:

How long can Facebook keep denying its responsibility to prevent stuff like this from being presented as fact through their service?

forever lol they're rich

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

Samurai Sanders posted:

:yikes:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
i'm the red vermont

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax
i'm the democrat that just wants to die why cant i just die

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

i'm the blue coastal elite

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Mrit SA posted:

i'm the democrat that just wants to die why cant i just die

because you know in your heart your duty is to fight oppression until your dying death

Mrit SA
Nov 11, 2016

by Lowtax

bump_fn posted:

because you know in your heart your duty is to fight oppression until your dying death

:sadpeanut:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Scent of Worf posted:

Lol I look forward to our second civil war. Normal people vs Insane conspiracy theorists

I'm the red Dane county.

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

if my grandfather can be literally tried for treason but found not guilty then i can harass my congressmen

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool
bernie got more write-ins in vermont than there were actual ballot votes for stein and johnson combined

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Lastgirl posted:

That is true.

Westworld so good rn, they'd have to miss out on it

What does this have to do with people having military grade weapons hiding out in the Appalachian wilderness during the 2nd civil war :confused:

Well you could hang out in your coastal city living room with military grade hardware during the 2nd civil war any still watch HBOGO :)

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
im the red scare that will shortly be manifesting itself via donor calls to the DNC

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Just got an email from the Hillary campaign. Apparently they're firesaling what they have left and are diverting the funds to the Democrats at large.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Lastgirl posted:

yeah we're so dead.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

I called the Texas DNC and asked them to crush every empire and smash every idol

iospace posted:

I'm the red Dane county.

Trump won all the hispanics

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Scent of Worf posted:

lol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

anime was right posted:

bernie got more write-ins in vermont than there were actual ballot votes for stein and johnson combined

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

anime was right posted:

:bern101:

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

anime was right posted:

Berned

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
bernie understands what elder statesman roles mean

https://twitter.com/SenSanders/status/798676901308952576

https://twitter.com/BernieSanders/status/798656034910982145

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

In the civil wars of the mid twenty-first century, what could be called the turning point was the battle in Washington Square in NYC. Of note is the largest army the liberals posed here was several thousand, armed mostly with iPhones and Pumpkin Spice Lattes. This makeshift army routed with major casualties when it was realized they had to go back to work In the morning.

The opposition forces never actually came out to meet them, or even near the city at the time.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

meanwhile Hillary hides out and has post-election meltdowns.

:sad:

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

anime was right posted:

lol wow loving 5.7% of the vote

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

bernies fired up!!!!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So who's more pissed off, Bernie or Harry Reid?

Gringostar
Nov 12, 2016
Morbid Hound

zen death robot posted:

I'm the red Chicago

someone has to keep the murder rate up

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

im glad bernie actually knows that all these means beyond "republicans control the government for awhile". he knows that trump and his ilk are going to hate gently caress this planet and everybody on it for the sake of short term financial gain.

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

iospace posted:

So who's more pissed off, Bernie or Harry Reid?

bernie is always pissed off

its gr8

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

YOU JUST DON'T HAVE THE POLITICAL CAPITAL BERNIE

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them

Gringostar posted:

someone has to keep the murder rate up

its uhhhhhhh NOT me

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT

WE WILL NOT VANISH WITHOUT A FIGHT

WE'RE GONNA LIVE ON

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
remember how bernie admitted on cnn (i think) that he hadn't talked to hillary after her loss but he immediately understood why she lost and knew the pivot needed

anime was right
Jun 27, 2008

death is certain
keep yr cool

bump_fn posted:

remember how bernie admitted on cnn (i think) that he hadn't talked to hillary after her loss but he immediately understood why she lost and knew the pivot needed

how many people have talked to hillary in the past week lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HiHo ChiRho
Oct 23, 2010

#bernieis45

• Locked thread