Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007
I hope Trump builds the wall soon, I live in south San Diego so I could take some pics of the Big Beautiful Wall™

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

wow a steakhouse full of rich assholes claps for trump. how surprising.

a real chump
Jul 30, 2003

noice
Nap Ghost
i probably wont die because i live in an extremely white country with free healthcare and decent minimum wage and i am white

although i have an ethnic sounding last name :hmm:

Serf
May 5, 2011

my dad sent me a link to some news story about the military using biofuels in our vehicles

all I can think is that as soon as Jeff Sessions is SecDef all that poo poo will end

Lawman 0
Aug 17, 2010

we are going to have to invent new words to describe how bad and corrupt this administration will be assuming we survive it.

GrimGypsy posted:

I wish the world would just loving end

come on aliens just bring it already

sweet release of the RKV's.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Higgy posted:

boy oh boy can't wait for trumps pick for energy secretary to personally gently caress with my job for the next 4 yessir an oil and gas magnate is just what this climate and our alternative energy research needs yessir

if you havent realized already that the alternative energy sector is about to get dropped like a hot turd. you better start looking for a job in Europe or China.

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Serf posted:

my dad sent me a link to some news story about the military using biofuels in our vehicles

all I can think is that as soon as Jeff Sessions is SecDef all that poo poo will end

maybe we'll get the nuclear powered cars of Fallout

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIgZ7gMze7A

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Proud Christian Mom posted:

otoh Cruz leading deportation squads would pretty much kill his chance of ever getting voted into a national office wrt latinos

assuming he stays outta the hague first

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Serf posted:

lol our national labs habe state of the art solar panels and electric vehicle stations? what are you some kinda buncha nerds???

Serf
May 5, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oADlQPJ_Zfc

Rod Serling hadn't seen poo poo yet

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Homeless Friend posted:

every time I see a morrowind image I have to fight off the invisible force/jedi mind trick that is trying to get me to play it again

why on earth would you fight the urge to play morrowind dude, it's the best game ever made. play that poo poo!

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

DryGoods posted:

Let the Trump Presidency be a warm, comforting dirt blanket as we drift off into our eternal afterlife.

gently caress THAT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnXi3SVJXbM

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Higgy posted:

lol our national labs habe state of the art solar panels and electric vehicle stations? what are you some kinda buncha nerds???

just get the panels and vehicles to emit pollution then he can't touch 'em.

A Big Fuckin Hornet
Nov 1, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
so whats going to happen when we get a bunch of terrorist attacks from american muslims radicalized by redhats.

how does that vetting work

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

The VA hospital in Little Rock decided to put up a bunch of solar panels in the same place that they were planning on building a parking garage. So they got the panels up, never actually used them, then tore them down to build the parking garage. Now they're set to have the solar panels back up just in time for Tormp to be inaugurated so they can tear them down again.

Only 1.5 mill over budget so far so pretty cheap for a government contract, really.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Cubey posted:

why on earth would you fight the urge to play morrowind dude, it's the best game ever made. play that poo poo!

It'd take foreverrrrrr. For it's time/era it is definitely the best game ever made though. I can't remember any game that ever blew me away as much as Morrowind did. It got any bigass modpack worth a drat nowadays or what?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So, Conway's husband is why Trump can't get out of his suit until he's inaugurated. He was leading the Paula Jones suit, and SCOTUS (9-0) said the president is not immune to them while in office.

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Admiral Ray posted:

just get the panels and vehicles to emit pollution then he can't touch 'em.

get some smokestacks and exhaust pipes on that tesla, burn some wood or coal in there! no electric cars w/o rollin' coal! <--actual trump policy position i bet

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Homeless Friend posted:

It'd take foreverrrrrr. For it's time/era it is definitely the best game ever made though. I can't remember any game that ever blew me away as much as Morrowind did.

you can beat morrowind in less than 5 minutes if you're that concerned with time lol

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

iospace posted:

So, Conway's husband is why Trump can't get out of his suit until he's inaugurated. He was leading the Paula Jones suit, and SCOTUS (9-0) said the president is not immune to them while in office.

:rip:

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Cubey posted:

you can beat morrowind in less than 5 minutes if you're that concerned with time lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gON5k2kw3as

Also it goes a lot faster/smoother when you realize that everything scales so if you just stay level 1 forever you don't have to worry about attributes and skilling up and poo poo

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

Lord of Pie posted:

The VA hospital in Little Rock decided to put up a bunch of solar panels in the same place that they were planning on building a parking garage. So they got the panels up, never actually used them, then tore them down to build the parking garage. Now they're set to have the solar panels back up just in time for Tormp to be inaugurated so they can tear them down again.

Only 1.5 mill over budget so far so pretty cheap for a government contract, really.

this reminds me of the Tennessee Valley Authority doing research into green energy under Carter to immediately have Reagan replace the head with a guy who basically mined out the entire appalachian mountain chain for coal.

Altimeter
Sep 10, 2003

DryGoods posted:

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it.

RIP Fred Thompson

skylined!
Apr 6, 2012

THE DEM DEFENDER HAS LOGGED ON
I was watching dennis the menace and all I could think was man, good thing walter matthau didn't have to see all this

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

Andrei Dorkovsky posted:

so whats going to happen when we get a bunch of terrorist attacks from american muslims radicalized by redhats.

how does that vetting work

Extremely

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
honestly wtf redhats, just chillax

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
he might have been a shithead but

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://twitter.com/CheerTheAnthem/status/798544474834161664

https://twitter.com/natehodson/status/798529360181530624?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

this is pretty fascist!

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
and by fascist i mean extremely bad!!!

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Baloogan posted:

and by fascist i mean extremely bad!!!

aw poo poo not the good fascist???

Higgy
Jul 6, 2005

Grimey Drawer

Lastgirl posted:

Nite crew culture is pretty terrible and will inevitably metastasize into the cancer that kills this subforum. The one downside to the HillShill Toxx Amnesty is that it didn't permanently remove them.

Hey...woah.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/798721142525665280?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

quote:

“There was a fat contestant who was a buffoon and a fuckup,” recalls the midlevel producer. “And he would gently caress up week after week, and the producers would figure that he’d screwed up so badly that Trump would have to fire him. But Trump kept deciding to fire someone else. The producers had to scramble because of course Trump can never be seen to make a bad call on the show, so we had to re-engineer the footage to make a different contestant look bad. Later, I heard a producer talk to him, and Trump said, ‘Everybody loves a fat guy. People will watch if you have a funny fat guy around. Trust me, it’s good for ratings.’ I look at Chris Christie now and I swear that’s what’s happening.”

i think chris christie can survive being knocked out of the transition team

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
:siren: The OP is updated so please take your time to read through it carephfhthaahaha gently caress off

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Mom update on Ted Cruz: "He (Trump) accused your father of helping kill Kennedy and you're leaning down and kissing his butt"

Brother Friendship
Jul 12, 2013

Lastgirl posted:

Isn't Nite Krew culture just any or all of the following:
1) drinking
2) smoking weed
3) being sassy
4) ultimately being better at everything than Day Krew even though a third of the way through the script Day Krew gets the upper hand but then in the last 10% we pull it together and pull out a big W

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

:siren: The OP is updated so please take your time to read through it carephfhthaahaha gently caress off

whoa we got that donation to RAINN to 35k? neat.

meanolmrcloud
Apr 5, 2004

rock out with your stock out

Ah, finally the thing that broke the laughter dam and now I can't stop the laughs from pouring out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

Lastgirl posted:

why so mean

• Locked thread