Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

So is anybody trying to get him some help or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sludge Tank
Jul 31, 2007

by Azathoth
I dont think he needs any help he seems to be doing that just fine on his own.

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE
This whole thing makes me so unhappy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Palisader posted:

This whole thing makes me so unhappy.
Maybe you should shove something up your dickhole.

InevitableCheese
Jul 10, 2015

quite a pickle you've got there
I didn't really mind the sounding but the gif of a man loving another mans swollen and stretched foreskin/penis was a bit much.

SUPERMAN'S GAL PAL
Feb 21, 2006

Holy Moly! DARKSEID IS!

TontoCorazon posted:

Given how the e/n thread went when someone discussed a minor sibling doing something similarly harmful, my bet is no.

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

I went to a clinic to get an STI check-up after a one-night stand, and the nurse shoved a swab down my urethra. That poo poo was the most uncomfortable feeling I've ever experienced. Not painful, just really, really unpleasant and I would be happy to never have anything pushed down there again.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Frankston posted:

I went to a clinic to get an STI check-up after a one-night stand, and the nurse shoved a swab down my urethra. That poo poo was the most uncomfortable feeling I've ever experienced. Not painful, just really, really unpleasant and I would be happy to never have anything pushed down there again.

How was it not painful? Pix? 🙏

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Frankston posted:

Thank the lord Jesus for monogamy.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Frankston posted:

When I was booked into Cook county I got a dick swab when they were looking for contraband. I hear they don't do that any more and I have a little less respect for Chicago criminals now. Kids these days....

knobgobblin
Oct 28, 2010

got a bone to pick
When I was your age I had to walk uphill both ways to school in snow... with a swab in my dickhole!

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Solice Kirsk posted:

Maybe you should shove something up your dickhole.

Good thing we have a shoving things in your dickhole expert right here on the forums!

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

This place really has it all!

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

AusGBS is the best thread on the forums, but not for entirely wholesome reasons

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

TontoCorazon posted:

Why would he need any help? After all...

all old memes are new posted:

I am loving invincible

dordreff
Jul 16, 2013

Solice Kirsk posted:

When I was booked into Cook county I got a dick swab when they were looking for contraband. I hear they don't do that any more and I have a little less respect for Chicago criminals now. Kids these days....

I feel like if you're gonna hide cocaine or whatever in your dickhole, you probably deserve to keep it.

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

I think it would be like a weapon or something. But in reality it was probably just a way to torture new inmates. Which sucked for me because I didn't even do what I got booked for.

PCOS Bill
May 12, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Solice Kirsk posted:

I think it would be like a weapon or something. But in reality it was probably just a way to torture new inmates. Which sucked for me because I didn't even do what I got booked for.

That's what they all say.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

How about a palate clenser

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

Keystone Light and Gatorade. That man knows what he's doing.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

I just want the dick outta my head please

Megillah Gorilla
Sep 22, 2003

If only all of life's problems could be solved by smoking a professor of ancient evil texts.

Bread Liar

dordreff posted:

I feel like if you're gonna hide cocaine or whatever in your dickhole, you probably deserve to keep it.

It's just what that one guy told the guard who walked in on him and his lover - "I swear, he was just snorting coke out my dickhole!"

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Hihohe posted:

I just want the dick outta my head please

Just incase he forgets

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

loving 90's kids

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBICLteuQs8

I dig what this kid is on about.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

What a lousy shrimp :mad:

hackbunny
Jul 22, 2007

I haven't been on SA for years but the person who gave me my previous av as a joke felt guilty for doing so and decided to get me a non-shitty av

Lauren

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

I've gotta weigh at least 200lbs more than that kid but I still want to kick his rear end really really bad.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

This isn't actually funnier if you know anything about mine craft I take it.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

LingcodKilla posted:

This isn't actually funnier if you know anything about mine craft I take it.

No, he describes literally everything you do in the game. Also hes an excellent fighter.

Hihohe has a new favorite as of 22:14 on Nov 16, 2016

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

Jestery
Aug 2, 2016

Not a Dickman, just a shape

Welp im out, been a nice life...

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

what is a turboslut

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

You know the Incel got intimidated by the turboslut and called the trade off

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌

The Saddest Rhino posted:

what is a turboslut

It's like a regular slut only it has a turbine-driven forced induction device that increases its efficiency and power output by forcing extra air into the combustion chamber.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

what is a turboslut

Virgin

ExecuDork
Feb 25, 2007

We might be fucked, sir.
Fallen Rib

what is a turboslut

laggy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Candyblood
Aug 19, 2013

*The worse insults for the likpas and phallos as well.
I've been on the internet my whole life, but nothing has ever managed to disgust me as much as descriptions of people using maggots to masturbate. Even if they're fake stories I feel ill

https://thefpl.us/episode/95

Captain Candyblood has a new favorite as of 05:39 on Nov 17, 2016

• Locked thread