Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

a real chump posted:

like i said, i'm 100% sure any tv president is a complete lock for either side.

Selina Meyer from Veep would be a tough sell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Karl Sharks posted:

don't go chasing border walls

please stick to the racists and the memes you're used to

I

I just died in your arms tonight

Must've been something you posted

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

About 1/3rd of our fort is non-dwarf!

okay I have been seeing you post these pictures with colored text that is too small to read for weeks now. What the gently caress is this

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

blue squares posted:

okay I have been seeing you post these pictures with colored text that is too small to read for weeks now. What the gently caress is this

Its dwarf fortress its madness distilled look away dammit look away

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Atrocious Joe posted:

Jan brewer probably is the former night vale mayor tbh

I hope Hiram McDaniels gets into the Trump cabinet.

Protesters outside campaign offices were heard chanting

PON PON PATA PON! PON PON PATA PON!

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

blue squares posted:

Trump's Muslim registry is actually just a bunch of NSA nerds playing Dwarf Fortress.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Venom Snake posted:

your loving the duchess

Dutchess*

E: oh hey squizzle

babe

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

Atrocious Joe posted:

US southwest dies of dehydration after erecting giant border waterfall

for real what does this mean? This sounds like a proposal from Nightvale's mayor

Maybe he's referring to natural formations like rivers, mountain ranges and deserts with lots of hot air?

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

*mournfully*

dutchess...

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://twitter.com/Seinfeld2000/status/799108442870845440

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

blue squares posted:

yall read like exclusively on your phones or what

Lycus
Aug 5, 2008

Half the posters in this forum have been made up. This website is a goddamn ghost town.

Karl Sharks posted:

don't go chasing border walls

This should be the thread title instead, but whatever.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Bert Roberge posted:

Selina Meyer from Veep would be a tough sell.

Yeah. Dr. House tho...

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

zen death robot posted:

Look I bought a massive loving phone and I'm using the hell out of it ok

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

zen death robot posted:

Look I bought a massive loving phone and I'm using the hell out of it ok

Election 2016 wargaming setup since like January:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
https://twitter.com/RealAdamRose/status/798973443492302848

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

[roast-beef-vetting-todd.jpg]

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Lol if you don't phone post

cams
Mar 28, 2003

Oiled and Ready posted:

Election 2016 wargaming setup since like January:

do you really watch cable news

i always thought people in here were joking when they'd talk about watching cable news

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Venom Snake posted:

lmao wtf apparently citizens of our fort spend 1/3rd of their year arguing and discussing jesus loving christ

life imitates art, n also the reverse

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Consummate Professional posted:

Lol if you don't phone post

I would have 5 more bans than i do it the 4chan app supported splitscreen 'cause id drunkpost in the wrong tab

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Internet Webguy posted:

dwarven trump

is bad

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Oiled and Ready posted:

I would have 5 more bans than i do it the 4chan app supported splitscreen 'cause id drunkpost in the wrong tab

4chan posting alone deserves 5 bans

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Mariana Horchata posted:

Kim pls tell me the story about the time when black francis fired u from the pixies via a fax machine because u were strung out on drugs and :derp: about creative control... :allears:

Nah, but whatever I'll tell you the story about how Francis is a total bellend, deal?

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy

What the gently caress. I called state reps today but apparently am going to have to start calling daily. I'll read this stuff verbatim in voicemail to make sure they get the message that they should oppose anything resembling policies like this with every last breath they have.

burnishedfume
Mar 8, 2011

You really are a louse...

"For one thing, I only plan on deporting the semites."

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

did anyone tell him :ohdear:

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

crowoutofcontext posted:

Walls. Waterfall.

Waterfalls

Ed...Walls. Ed ...Water walls...Ed Ballerfalls

Donald is going to build us a wonderwall.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ Wunderwall

ElPez posted:

It's the other way around, they like being in the middle of nowhere because they hate people. And they voted Trump for the same reason.

Well, I'm glad to see someone took a week or so to notice that the red areas that outweighed the blue were rural areas, thanks for pointing that out a week after everyone else saw it.

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 06:07 on Nov 17, 2016

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost
I love my dead gay son.

:nitecrew:

TotalHell
Feb 22, 2005

Roman Reigns fights CM Punk in fantasy warld. Lotsa violins, so littl kids cant red it.

I'm jus glad I'm still dorf metalsmithing

that will be n important skill in trump's America

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

lol matt and trey know who's gonna be important looking back on a Trump presidency

Only registered members can see post attachments!

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

cams posted:

do you really watch cable news

i always thought people in here were joking when they'd talk about watching cable news

I usually watch Maddow and Last Word with my parents. :shrug:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
One of the local schools had to send out letters because so many kids are saying racist poo poo now. The typical responses on the social media is blaming the media, and that kids should toughen up because life can be bad.

How about just expelling every one of those fuckers.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Sweet I can read the dorf updates now!

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

i don't really think of ritsu as night crew, really all of HTT is day crew

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Admiral Ray posted:

did anyone tell him :ohdear:

you try telling him anything

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

ew

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Syndrome
Feb 24, 2016

SocketWrench posted:

Well, I'm glad to see someone took a week or so to notice that the red areas that outweighed the blue were rural areas, thanks for pointing that out a week after everyone else saw it.

Are you from a rural area?

• Locked thread