Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Agrajag posted:

why no Abe-chan? Abe-oneechan?

trump addresses him as Bro and is immediately slain for daring to use dubs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
Is there any reason why there doesn't seem to be any recounts going on in such a close election? is it even possible to recount with everyone trusting the electronic voting booths with no paper trail?

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

can you be a marxist but subscribe to crazy conspiracy theories?

also remember when crazy conspiracy theories were about ancient aliens and cryptozoology and time travel and fun poo poo like that? I took a stray glance the conspiracy subreddit and it was wall-to-wall poo poo about Clinton/Podesta and one or two "Soros is personally paying every protester in America"

triple sulk
Sep 17, 2014

I hope Trump is able to use the Art of the Deal to get new FLCL eps to America sooner

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

@11:00 - Saying that Lincoln's judaeo christian roots were so strong that he could write the Gettysburg Address and his second inaugural reading only the bible, Shakespeare and Plutarch "and that's all he had" as if Abraham Lincoln never read another life-influencing book between his impoverished childhood and his second term as president of the United States.

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

gently caress yeah ill smoke a joint with you alex jones

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Mike cernovich :nitecrew: af

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

GrimGypsy posted:

tankies can definitely be pretty nuts, yes

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Yinlock posted:

trump addresses him as Bro and is immediately slain for daring to use dubs

Shinzo Abe bares his hanzo steel

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

I'm kinda starting to think this Bannon guy is not a good guy. He seems to want to eat the rich, but he seems to want them nice and juicy at the same time.

He seems to be putting a lot of stock in Sarah Palin in 2011 that doesn't seem prescient in 2016.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Fix posted:

I'm kinda starting to think this Bannon guy is not a good guy. He seems to want to eat the rich, but he seems to want them nice and juicy at the same time.

He seems to be putting a lot of stock in Sarah Palin in 2011 that doesn't seem prescient in 2016.

Your avatar is very early-90s imo

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Kazak_Hstan posted:

Mike cernovich :nitecrew: af

take that back motherfucker!!!!!!!!

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

posting poo poo music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iVNTwwVlybw

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

Baloogan posted:

Aliens could totally show up and it would still not be the weirdest loving thing about 2016.

holy poo poo. if there are intelligent aliens pls show up now. we need 2016 to be in the record books for "amount of terrible and weird poo poo in one year"

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde

if by poo poo you mean pretty rad and awesome then yes

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Man Musk posted:

Your avatar is very early-90s imo

Yours is also nice, friend.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

Fix posted:

Donald loving Trump is gonna be president and you dont think that was prescient at all?

Edit: not because she will get a position (maybe) but the broader view

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oiled and Ready posted:

Donald loving Trump is gonna be president and you dont think that was prescient at all?

He's praising her humble past on fishing boats while burning the inherited rich. No. Donald Trump and Sarah Palin are not the same success story. For one thing, she's a failure.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

He wished it could be as respectable and orthodox as spying. But somehow in his hands the traditional tools and attitudes were always employed toward mean ends: cloak for a laundry sack, dagger to peel potatoes, dossiers to fill up dead Sunday afternoons ...

a helpful bear posted:

holy poo poo. if there are intelligent aliens pls show up now. we need 2016 to be in the record books for "amount of terrible and weird poo poo in one year"

lol right now it's not going down as bad, the sports world ensured Trump gets the benefit of "The Year of the Comeback"

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al! posted:

He has internalized :justpost: to a degree no goon ever has or will.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Karl Marx, charging into a goblin's nest... kissing goblins, goblin vomit, catch 'im in BED with a goblin!

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

Not everything is bad everybody. :unsmith:

Childish Gambino has a new album dropping in December. :unsmith:

It reminds me of Baby Huey. :unsmith:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_hZCsgcKa-g

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Fix posted:

He's praising her humble past on fishing boats while burning the inherited rich. No. Donald Trump and Sarah Palin are not the same success story. For one thing, she's a failure.

He was studying her appeal/base and hyping her as a heroic figure to them, not bankrolling a 2012 campaign. I'd say he learned quite a bit.

Oiled and Ready
Oct 11, 2004

Al! posted:

Member old nite crew though? All the good parts of new nite crew with a less chill. He fits in there

Member when i turned this thread into a nightlong derail on WTC7 and it wasnt even the worse of that week in old nite crew

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

Oiled and Ready posted:

He was studying her appeal/base and hyping her as a heroic figure to them, not bankrolling a 2012 campaign. I'd say he learned quite a bit.

Where is she now? It's 2016. Is anyone heralding her as heroic? She was a fad. Who cares?

She took a back seat to Duck Dynasty, and that's even barely a thing anymore.

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
He doesn't even think about what he's typing he just posts it and moves on, and a lot of it is about cum. Just calling it like I see it.

His obsession with eating a twitter probie is p day crew though.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
oh i member

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8cxTaaNZrw

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fix posted:

Where is she now? It's 2016. Is anyone heralding her as heroic? She was a fad. Who cares?

She took a back seat to Duck Dynasty, and that's even barely a thing anymore.

Duck Dynasty is not a thing anymore, they called it quits and everyone knows it's for some bullshit trump job.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
sure on the cum

no on the "you cant date rape, just try it, see its impossible"

cernovitch is...

a league of his own~ :ocelot:

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 25 days!)

https://twitter.com/Trillburne/status/799128393136607232

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

a helpful bear posted:

if by poo poo you mean pretty rad and awesome then yes

Seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqYibZeafg8

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

FAUXTON posted:

Duck Dynasty is not a thing anymore, they called it quits and everyone knows it's for some bullshit trump job.

Has Donald J Trump ever worn camo?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Fix posted:

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Fix posted:

Yeah he lives in a cuck blind

Fix
Jul 26, 2005

NEWT THE MOON

What is that. I don't see poo poo.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

FAUXTON posted:

Yeah he lives in a cuck blind

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

god those teeth

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GrimGypsy posted:

did u know makhno's black bands personally killed every ukrainian who died in the so called holodomer?!?!?!?

Kazak_Hstan
Apr 28, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Woah looks like the south didn't quite get rid of hookworm.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScrubLeague
Feb 11, 2007

Nap Ghost

Al! posted:

I thought Always Eat Your Own Cum was like the :nitecrew: rite of initiation

• Locked thread