Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

Turtlicious posted:

If I didn't pre-order can I still show up to a midnight release at my local gamestop, or would it be a waste of time?

I think some places will let you. Call ahead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
I can't believe I'll be playing pokemon moon in just over 19 hours

Kite Pride Worldwide
Apr 20, 2009

I think this is the first game in the series where I actually want to use the first route trash Normal-type. Gumshoos is extremely good.

tbp
Mar 1, 2008

DU WIRST NIEMALS ALLEINE MARSCHIEREN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54TLGBJhDPY

Classtoise
Feb 11, 2008

THINKS CON-AIR WAS A GOOD MOVIE

Turtlicious posted:

If I didn't pre-order can I still show up to a midnight release at my local gamestop, or would it be a waste of time?

The way my store is doing it, if you paid it off by 6pm tonight they gave you a ticket. So I'd say no, but you might be able to still "pre order"

SpaceDrake
Dec 22, 2006

I can't avoid filling a game with awful memes, even if I want to. It's in my bones...!

cheetah7071 posted:

I can't believe I'll be playing pokemon moon in just over 19 hours

{Same} but 20 hours because west coast.

Also, I did look up one bit of leak: it seems Primarina's line doesn't get any kind of HP restore, and definitely not Draining Kiss. Which confuses me because it's otherwise built to be a fairy drain-tank but whatever, I guess.

Classtoise posted:

The way my store is doing it, if you paid it off by 6pm tonight they gave you a ticket. So I'd say no, but you might be able to still "pre order"

Do it by 6PM, basically. The problem is that there's fuckloads of pre-orders; the store I'll be getting my copy from has two hundred fifty preorders, and it's an out-of-the-way store in a loving suburban strip mall whose grocery anchor closed a little while back. This game is going to sell ridiculously well.

SpaceDrake fucked around with this message at 12:40 on Nov 17, 2016

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Should be just under an hour and 20 minutes now for us here in Australasia.

less laughter
May 7, 2012

Accelerock & Roll

SpaceDrake posted:

it seems Primarina's line doesn't get any kind of HP restore

It can learn Rest by TM.

Calaveron
Aug 7, 2006
:negative:
Game still hasn't shown as shipped. This close to clicking cancel order and just trying my luck tomorrow at stores

emminou
May 25, 2006

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

It just unlocked in Australia :toot:

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

Infinitum posted:

It just unlocked in Australia :toot:

I am full of hate (but also have a lot of fun)

I still have another 24 hours to go, because I have class but I'm hightailing it to go pick it up right after. And I don't have to work!

Crawfish
Dec 11, 2012

Yup. I need to track down someone that'll supply me a Litten.

Breadallelogram
Oct 9, 2012

what the gently caress, I preordered on amazon almost 4 months ago and they haven't shipped

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Kite Pride Worldwide posted:

I think this is the first game in the series where I actually want to use the first route trash Normal-type. Gumshoos is extremely good.

Rattata is a top 10 pokemon

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Ignore the crappy quality (there's better quality versions out there!)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...3-hd_shortfilms

This intro is extremely catchy. Looks like Ash will actually have his first non-Pikachu electric-type with Grubbin. Also looks like he catches Rowlet for sure, and probably also Litten. Because Rowlet is a bird, it might also mean he doesn't catch Pikipek, breaking the chain of always having the Route 1 bird.

Nanigans fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Nov 17, 2016

GonSmithe
Apr 25, 2010

Perhaps it's in the nature of television. Just waves in space.
What the gently caress did they do to Ash's face?

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~

GonSmithe posted:

What the gently caress did they do to Ash's face?

They're using a way more "stretchy and squishy" animation style. More fluid. So he looks off model a lot, but the animation will be more dynamic. It happened a lot in Looney Tunes.

edit: Here's the Outro. I think I like this even better than the intro.

https://www.facebook.com/Pokeanidb/videos/1624808770878404/

vvvvv: True, didn't think about that.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

Reinanigans posted:

Ignore the crappy quality (there's better quality versions out there!)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x...3-hd_shortfilms

This intro is extremely catchy. Looks like Ash will actually have his first non-Pikachu electric-type with Grubbin. Also looks like he catches Rowlet for sure, and probably also Litten. Because Rowlet is a bird, it might also mean he doesn't catch Pikipek, breaking the chain of always having the Route 1 bird.

He doubled up on electric types nothing stopping him from getting another bird.

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!
Grubbin is pure bug until it evolves I think, he just has to never evolve it and the pact will remain fulfilled

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Does anyone have any decent quality shots of all the different Z-Crystal symbols? The ones for each type.

Neo_Crimson
Aug 15, 2011

"Is that your final dandy?"
All this panicking over shipping makes me real feel real vindicated that I ordered the digital version. :smug:

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Neo_Crimson posted:

All this panicking over shipping makes me real feel real vindicated that I ordered the digital version. :smug:

:same:

my 'midnight release' I go to is gonna be sitting in my underwear with some tea and hitting the Moon icon.

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I just realized they aren't any roaming legendaries this time. Thank God.

Countblanc posted:

Grubbin is pure bug until it evolves I think, he just has to never evolve it and the pact will remain fulfilled

Ash truly is a Pokemon Master.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Neo_Crimson posted:

I'm playing it now and it is Real Good :yeah:

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Virtual cockfighting and beating up kids for their lunch money has never been so much fun!

mabels big day
Feb 25, 2012

I'm gonna kill the guy who said terrain extender works on trick room

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

What time does the eShop release hit in the US?

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Calaveron posted:

Game still hasn't shown as shipped. This close to clicking cancel order and just trying my luck tomorrow at stores

this will almost certainly not work unless you live ina rural area like i used to, but good luck

Countblanc
Apr 20, 2005

Help a hero out!

mabels big day posted:

I'm gonna kill the guy who said terrain extender works on trick room

Sounds like we got Tricked

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Kelp Plankton posted:

What time does the eShop release hit in the US?

If it's anything like the Aus release, dead on midnight.

Blaziken386
Jun 27, 2013

I'm what the kids call: a big nerd

Infinitum posted:

If it's anything like the Aus release, dead on midnight.
Yes, but what timezone? We've got four. Five if you count Hawaii.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

midnight est

Bogart
Apr 12, 2010

by VideoGames
Probably west coast time. NoA's office is in Seattle.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

Blaziken386 posted:

Sounds like a personal problem mate :v:

LionArcher
Mar 29, 2010

I ordered the special Amazon addition back in August and it haven't even shipped yet! (That's fine, I don't really have time to play it till Next weekend anyway). Also, what's up with the strategy guide not coming out till next week. WEAK.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

nice, so 11 in God's Time. I should get some decent sleep since I have to be up early but I can at least squeeze in the intro bit before.

Dehry
Aug 21, 2009

Grimey Drawer

dungeon cousin posted:

So there's a new way to receive and hatch eggs...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ib0i_1Nv71Q

I noticed when I was searching for Zygarde cubes that I burned through 99 Max Repels rather quickly. I guess that's why.

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

Blaziken386 posted:

why wouldn't you count hawaii you monster

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Tatum Girlparts posted:

nice, so 11 in God's Time. I should get some decent sleep since I have to be up early but I can at least squeeze in the intro bit before.

i don't have poo poo to do and my sleep schedule is already a mess so i'm gonna crash early afternoon and set my alarm for 11 pm :getin: