Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
TildeATH
Oct 21, 2010

by Lowtax
My vote is for TCS Tiger Claw.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rorahusky
Nov 12, 2012

Transform and waaauuuugh out!
I gotta vote for C, because the idea of the Space Texans accidentally loving up the Capellan's plans by kidnapping their plant sounds hilarious.

LegendairyBovine
Oct 6, 2014
Best believe I'm throwing a vote for the bonglord clanners. :okpos:

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

I think C is the most significant premise. The others don't present the tantalizing possibility of completely derailing a major plotline like this one does.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

A. Never not humiliate clanners.

Haystack
Jan 23, 2005

Voting C

GhostofJohnMuir
Aug 14, 2014

anime is not good
C

RA Rx
Mar 24, 2016

Gotta be C! Hail Space Texas. Capture the plant!

Octatonic
Sep 7, 2010

B I wanna see the scorpions.

the JJ
Mar 31, 2011
B

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

Taurians put the C in literacy.

Ardlen
Sep 30, 2005
WoT

B. Time to airdrop elementals on some clanners!

Tythas
Oct 3, 2013

Never felt at home in reality
Always hiding behind avatars

Voting B i would also like to sign up as a pilot

Saint Celestine
Dec 17, 2008

Lay a fire within your soul and another between your hands, and let both be your weapons.
For one is faith and the other is victory and neither may ever be put out.

- Saint Sabbat, Lessons
Grimey Drawer
B

Cascade Jones
Jun 6, 2015
Gotta vote C

Teledahn
May 14, 2009

What is that bear doing there?

I wish I could vote for all of the above.

Scintilla
Aug 24, 2010

I BEAT HIGHFORT
and all I got was this
jackass monkey
Voting B. We've already spent an entire campaign on the Demon Hawks, time to give them a rest for a few missions.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Voting C

Everseen
Apr 27, 2010
C

Its time to see a periphery state step into the big leagues! Also the Capellan response would be hilarious.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
A - 5 players
B - 10 players
C - 8 players

I've already shown off units from scenario A, and scenario C's going to be relatively standard IS vs. IS fare. I'd show some stuff off but expect assault weights. I haven't worked out the specifics yet.

Scenario B features a Heavy- and Assault-weight Star as well as a lighter fast attack star. The lighter star is the one that gets to call in elementals during the battle. As a thank you, if scenario B is chosen, players from the last mission will get to pick which star they're in. Nearly all players will be in special Goliath Scorpion omni variants.

Each player in the fast attack star will get to choose what type of Battle Armor to deploy between:

Standard Elementals (with a twist I won't share), Salamanders, Wraiths, Sylphs, or Ironholds. Each has its own niche (even if Wraiths and Salamanders do step on each others' toes a bit).

Artificer
Apr 8, 2010

You're going to try ponies and you're. Going. To. LOVE. ME!!
B

vorebane
Feb 2, 2009

"I like Ur and Kavodel and Enki being nice to people for some reason."

Wrong Voter amongst wrong voters
C

4 slightly used tanks isn't a too bad end, I hope we'll see Cantankerous and all again. I totally want to see what happened with Cank's last melee attack.

Tran
Feb 17, 2011

It's a pleasure to meet all of you. Especially in such a fine settin' as this. Just need us some music an' a brawl an' we'll be set.
B: Considered throwing a vote toward shoring up the new Hawk team's off camera results, but in the end it's gotta' be this. The scorpion missions have been floating around for some time and this seems like a good point in their arc to watch.

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Gotta go with C here, mucking up the Capellans' plans by accidentally kidnapping their agent sounds like a great plot twist.

mcjomar
Jun 11, 2012

Grimey Drawer
I'm picking A because I like seeing ex-clanners turn around and murder clanners.
Die, clanner!

Also, I know B is probably going to win, but I'd like the Demon Hawks to still be around afterwards.

Remmon
Dec 9, 2011
B for some elemental Fun.

Perestroika
Apr 8, 2010

B. The best thing about clan-on-clan warfare is that no matter who wins, clanners lose! Besides, I'm curious to see how exactly they'd go about winning so hard that the enemy unit is just disbanded forever.

generally I prefer
Apr 17, 2006

Going with C because loving with Capellans > loving with Clanners.

Gregen
Jun 12, 2010
Voting B.

Q_res
Oct 29, 2005

We're fucking built for this shit!
Voting C, to extend the break from Clans.

Green Intern
Dec 29, 2008

Loon, Crazy and Laughable

Perestroika posted:

B. The best thing about clan-on-clan warfare is that no matter who wins, clanners lose! Besides, I'm curious to see how exactly they'd go about winning so hard that the enemy unit is just disbanded forever.

Completely disable all enemy weapons, and let them walk home in disgrace?

thetruegentleman
Feb 5, 2011

You call that potato a Trump avatar?

THIS is a Trump Avatar!
C: Space Texan Commandos sound amazing.

Trundel
Mar 13, 2005

:10bux: + :awesomelon: = :roboluv:
- a sound investment!
poo poo, space texans are fun, Demon Hawks are great, but player-run elementals are good too.

I'll vote B, with the hope that we'll get back to the Demon Hawks and the Taurians messing everything up later.

PoptartsNinja
May 9, 2008

He is still almost definitely not a spy

Soiled Meat
Vote's very competitive! A is falling behind a little.

John Charity Spring
Nov 4, 2009

SCREEEEE
A for all the same reasons I think I gave last time, but also because I really love the Andurien campaign setting.

Grizzwold
Jan 27, 2012

Posters off the pork bow!
A is probably not going to win, but I'll toss a vote their way so they don't get horribly killed.

wiegieman
Apr 22, 2010

Royalty is a continuous cutting motion

C

Remember the reverse-Alamo with nukes.

Not Alex
Oct 9, 2012

Cut loose before the god eaters show up.
B of course.

Decoy Badger
May 16, 2009
B sounds like the most dramatic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Capskye
Nov 4, 2009

More bullets!
So many good choices, and I'd kinda hate for any of them to turn sour.

Still, gonna vote for C because I really want to see what comes of this particular wrench in plans.

• Locked thread