Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

I never want to see bills loving face again

-monica lewinsky

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

-monica lewinsky

-jay leno

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

We all know that bitter enemies are very often open to one act of reconciliation

Wise words

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Turdfuzz posted:

-jay leno

-Hillary Clinton

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/ZekeJMiller/status/799386414550921217

deathbysnusnu
Feb 25, 2016

If you want to beset your enemies from all sides, make sure your soldiers can fly like bees in nano tech battle suits.

Chunky Salsa
Aug 31, 2016

"Isn't that right, Zach?"

You know they're just sitting around, not doing much

We aren't either

~Just saying Mr President~:h:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

Secretary of State Romney, huh?

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

GreyjoyBastard posted:

This is actually nice soap, too bad the maker is nutso.

he's dead and his family took it over awhile ago and removed some of the more questionable things from the label like the dr bronner's magic soap birth control method

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

made a nice lil donation to these ppl this morning and now got one of these stickers coming my way in the US mail :smug:

https://twitter.com/dril/status/134787490526658561

Der Meister
May 12, 2001

skylined! posted:

lol this NPR story about the chaos trump is causing in NYC. They are going to riot over thoroughfares if he makes trump tower the center of presidential governing.

don't worry, he's going to permanently campaign in wisconsin and pennsylvania

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

now they're just loving with us

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer

how many of his team had obama fired by this point

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

zen death robot posted:

I seriously don't get why the Air Force decided to remind the world that they're ready to launch nukes at a moments notice over twitter in the middle of a controversial presidential transition

Cry for help

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

zen death robot posted:

I seriously don't get why the Air Force decided to remind the world that they're ready to launch nukes at a moments notice over twitter in the middle of a controversial presidential transition

Threat against Russia?

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

zen death robot posted:

Because the USAF is only one shade short of being like the USMC? Top military brass wants war.

And gays and women and tranny faggots out of the military. :freep:

KIND OF A KIM DEAL
Oct 28, 2016

by zen death robot

Darkman Fanpage posted:

now they're just loving with us

HA I think you are right...

Go Navy :dealwithit:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

zen death robot posted:

just doing their part to contribute to global instability

it's the thing to do nowadays

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

zen death robot posted:

gallows humor

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
Trump's gonna hold presidential rallies in every state for the entirety of his presidency

I honestly wonder how that will play out
1) keeps his base riled up
2) hats $$$$
3) maintains reality distortion field, probably providing placebo affect to his supporters who believe everything is improving despite nothing changing / getting worse

On the flip side
1) lol trump never in Washington, not doing his job! Sad!
2) this can't be good for his health
3) this also can't be cheap, he has to reimburse for using AF1 for these purposes

I have no fuckin clue, every rule about presidential politics has been thrown out and burned

Mariana Horchata
Jun 30, 2008

College Slice

zen death robot posted:

perhaps the USAF social media person has decided 'nothing matters'??

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

If he has to pay out of pocket for rallies they are not happening.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

KIND OF A KIM DEAL posted:

HA I think you are right...

Go Navy :dealwithit:

agreed

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Turdfuzz posted:

-jay leno

-david letterman

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

zen death robot posted:

I had lunch with a former sec of the air force this past week and a lot of people are terrified by president trump while the religious crazies that infest the air force are very excited. The clapper resignation isn't going to be the last.

Edit: Everyone who is saying that Trump is a secret genius that's playing everyone is a loving moron. He and his team have absolutely no idea what they are doing and it's going to cause massive problems moving forward. Most of all because nobody wants to work for Trump or his underlings.

Venom Snake fucked around with this message at 00:14 on Nov 18, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

SHY NUDIST GRRL posted:

If he has to pay out of pocket for rallies they are not happening.

counterpoint: trump needs the attention

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

zen death robot posted:

:q:

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/APDiploWriter/status/799389539785723904

Fintilgin
Sep 29, 2004

Fintilgin sweeps!

zen death robot posted:

Maybe they're saying the opposite. They're always ready for anything...including an insane president ordering an illegal nuclear attack. Don't worry, citizen, protocols are in place for a "Trump Scenario".

But yeah, they're probably just freaking out like the rest of us..

:smith:

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

https://twitter.com/hrtbps/status/799371954234998785

Jazerus fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Nov 18, 2016

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Real talk: have you been simulating a potential Trump vs Putin war?

AmericanBarbarian
Nov 23, 2011

logikv9 posted:

Trump's gonna hold presidential rallies in every state for the entirety of his presidency

On the flip side

3) this also can't be cheap, he has to reimburse for using AF1 for these purposes

I have no fuckin clue, every rule about presidential politics has been thrown out and burned

Trump prob has no idea how travel for the President works or how much it costs. I really want him to end up giving Facebook Live national speeches. That would be a beautiful thing.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
i should have joined the navy when i was younger. oh well i guess being cannon fodder in the trump wars will be fine.

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo
It blows my mind that so many of these lean GOP bureaucrats actually loving thought he wouldn't be that bad. "He's filling the government with insane conspiracy theorists and nazi's!" NO poo poo SHERLOCK THOSE ARE HIS PEOPLE

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

AmericanBarbarian posted:

Trump prob has no idea how travel for the President works or how much it costs. I really want him to end up giving Facebook Live national speeches. That would be a beautiful thing.

oh boy time for the weekly nuclear fireside chat

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Also, don't forget that the Air Force Academy is in Colorado Springs, which is the most die-hard (read: backwards) Christian area pretty much outside of the Bible Belt.

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

Da power behind da throne https://twitter.com/ggreenwald/status/799384126486757377

Edgar ballistics

BrutalistMcDonalds
Oct 4, 2012

Lipstick Apathy
Abolish the Air Force.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

https://twitter.com/jrhennessy/status/799383504651853824

• Locked thread