Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
it's like, you can't outlaw a plant, man

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

ColoradoCleric posted:

If you're going from Colorado to Kansas the police will gently caress with you.

I've driven all over the country. Do the loving speed limit and have your car in functional operation. You'll be fine.

clopping and cumming
Jun 24, 2005
I am a clean cut 39 year old white male that drives a Subaru outback. I have crossed the CO/NE border countless times and have not even had a concern. Being a middle aged white guy owns!

SwampDonkey
Oct 13, 2006

by Smythe

(and can't post for 4 years!)

VendaGoat posted:

I've driven all over the country. Do the loving speed limit and have your car in functional operation. You'll be fine.

To be taken literal in Kansas. Was pulled over and searched doing 72 in a 70 headed towards CO in a new rental on I-70.
The only reason I consented to the search was because he said he'd make me wait 30 minutes for the dogs to show up and they "might scratch up the vehicle".

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

SwampDonkey posted:

The only reason I consented to the search was because he said he'd make me wait 30 minutes for the dogs to show up and they "might scratch up the vehicle".

lol the police are such shitlords

wonder what he would have said if you said "call the dogs but I want the sergeant on duty to be present too"

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

SwampDonkey posted:

To be taken literal in Kansas. Was pulled over and searched doing 72 in a 70 headed towards CO in a new rental on I-70.

Didn't spring for the insurance?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I woulda said no just to make him loving do it because gently caress them

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

VendaGoat posted:

This really depends on what you look like.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

soupbone sal posted:

This really depends on what you look like.

True enough. You will encounter people in this life that will judge you on their own preconceived biases.

So limit the amount of things that can be used against you.

A pot leaf on your bumper, would be one of the things to limit.

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
The closer you get to the middle of the country the slower you must drive.

7 RING SHRIMP
Oct 3, 2012

thathonkey posted:

yeah i threw away a couple of pre-rolled joints that i had from my seattle trip because i was scared of going through the airport with them but in retrospect it would have been a breeeeze

a part of my soul died throwing them away but i couldnt figure an opportunity to use them before the flight.

What if u smoked them

psychokitty
Jun 29, 2010

=9.9=
MEOW
BITCHES

psychokitty posted:

note to self dont visit dad in spanish springs until next year

wait i mean 2018 lol i forgot what year it is again

Mnemosyne
Jun 11, 2002

There's no safe way to put a cat in a paper bag!!

4 RING SHRIMP posted:

What if u smoked them

That's what I was going to say. What is the TSA going to do, say "your eyes are too red, you can't get on this plane?"

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
I caught a flight back from amsterdam after spending all morning smoking in the park and nothing happened, I didn't have any actually on me though

one time in an italian airport a drug dog sniffed my shoes and they took me into the back room, looked in the shoes and asked me if i had anything on me, I said I didn't think so and they let me go

XMNN
Apr 26, 2008
I am incredibly stupid
also there were dogs at the station in liverpool once when i was going through with a big ball of weed in the bottom of a sleeping bag but i just walked past studiously ignoring them and nothing happened

Shaquin
May 12, 2007
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

ah, a fellow weedman

Knyteguy
Jul 6, 2005

YES to love
NO to shirts

Toilet Rascal

psychokitty posted:

note to self dont visit dad in spanish springs until next year

Lol everyone I know out here smokes (all of my family basically) too it's ridiculous.

Anyway I'm guessing the last weed citation is sometime in December and this goes away. It's probably pandering to some niche base.

Moridin920 posted:

That DA is just being a bitch because it's not just the DA's job to prosecute, it's also to pursue charges that they deem reasonable. He's pretending like the DA has no discretion which is just total BS.

Yeah. I sent it along to Norml's lawyers for clarification and they said if he's a rogue prosecutor it will be taken care of shortly. It's kind of stupid since Reno and Sparks border one another to make a big metro area, so like 3/4 of the city will be safe, but 1/4 will not be. If they legit try to prosecute after 2017 I think it's going to turn into a poo poo show. The guy responsible for the quote by the way:

Knyteguy fucked around with this message at 00:10 on Nov 18, 2016

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Moridin920 posted:

last night the delivery guy told me that CA weed sales are legal Jan 1st 2018

i totes thought it was 2017 :argh: OBAMAAAA

at least possession and growing is legal immediately (right?)

Possession and growing is legal subject to the restrictions on that (like don't go smoking near the local school).

They have until January 2018 to start issuing licenses. It could start anytime before that if they get their poo poo together but knowing governmental stuff it probably won't be. Although I read some buzz in San Diego about maybe trying to at least license the like eight physical medical dispensaries that exist to sell recreational sooner since those couldn't possibly be more heavily zoned and regulated than they already are.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

clopping and cumming posted:

Being a middle aged white guy owns!

it's more of a silver lining but yeah haha

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
There is nothing more enjoyable than listening to Longmont Potion Castle after a 'fat' 'bowl'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
what the gently caress am i listening to right now is this like an album of trucker cb radio samples

a bone to pick
Sep 14, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
I love lpc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vu9tinqHWHE

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

what the gently caress am i listening to right now is this like an album of trucker cb radio samples

If you haven't dug into this it's loving hilarious

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

bagmonkey posted:

If you haven't dug into this it's loving hilarious

haha it seems funny but the total opposite of what i was expecting from a "good music to get stoned to" post

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

thathonkey posted:

haha it seems funny but the total opposite of what i was expecting from a "good music to get stoned to" post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EFtoEiUAO7Q

it's the music to my ears considering I'm on the phone like half the day.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

bagmonkey posted:

There is nothing more enjoyable than listening to Longmont Potion Castle after a 'fat' 'bowl'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7k9rn_9-cg

Lol this is hilarious. My parents live in Longmont.

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QBJaTtF7XI

reallivedinosaur
Jun 13, 2012

Ogdober subrise! XDDD
smoking weed right now

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
just got off work so honestly

reallivedinosaur posted:

smoking weed right now

:same:

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016
I've got a joint rolled but I am waiting until deeper in the night.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
enjoying a fatty and a celebration ale on my balcony, probably the last day of the year i can do this before indiana plunges into its trademark hell winters

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax

soupbone sal
Oct 29, 2016

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

enjoying a fatty and a celebration ale on my balcony, probably the last day of the year i can do this before indiana plunges into its trademark hell winters

Are you kidding? Snow is the best reason to bunker up with drinks and smokes.

Oh, on the BALCONY. I see now.

Robot Randy
Dec 31, 2011

by Lowtax
hell yah snow rules, now that vapor carts exist you can get ripped on the slopes without pissing off everyone behind you on the ski lift

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Vladimir Putt-Putt posted:

I'm spending tomorrow outside doing the last of my outdoor work. Michigan is about to become a bleak, cold hellscape which I am extremely excited for.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

I read that weed really helps out with period cramps

smoke weed ery month (ery day preferred)

Eh! Frank
Mar 28, 2006

Doctor gave me these, I said what are these?
He said that they'll cure an existential type disease
i took the concept of two turn signals sometimes syncing up every few seconds while waiting at a red light, and applied it to music: i plugged one set of ear-bugs into my computer and put the right ear-phone in, then plugged another set into my phone and put that left ear-phone of that pair in. brought up one band on the computer, another on the phone, (in this, the trial phase, it was the beatles and pink floyd) and hit "shuffle" on both. it's like seeing god in traffic.

also, smoking resin is fine, as long as you're doing it ironically.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im trying to picture what ironic resin use looks like

is it like when you gather all your used cottons from so many heroined spoons, re-wetted, and try to wring out precious enough to get well for the day so you can roll out of bed and make it downtown to your methadone appt ? except doing it with irony

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
If you sprinkle some karpet keif on that resin ball and maybe put on a nice pair of slacks?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Snow Cone Capone
Jul 31, 2003

Waiting in the terminal to board a flight to Amsterdam

Anyone got any specific coffeeshop recommendations/places to avoid?