Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orv
May 4, 2011
Nah, the ratio would have to be way too good to pay out the play necessary.

Or it'd more likely be complete garbage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all
robot thighgap

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

% hp magic, dash (NOT a blink), every 4th hit passive, and stealth.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

What he isn't saying is that it's a 3-hit passive that gives you a cross-terrain blink and stealth while dealing hp% true damage.

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

its more than 3 passives, like each skill augments her passive or you buy a viktor rod or something stupid

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

for real though she obviously has some dash kick engage that can dip over walls

Cirofren
Jun 13, 2005

Pillbug
Two sword legs? If there's not some sort of backflip slash disengage then idc what the rest of the kit is.

Edit: Alternatively a sexy decapitation execute Xenia Onatopp style.

Cirofren fucked around with this message at 05:14 on Nov 18, 2016

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

Cirofren posted:

a sexy decapitation

*sweating, tugs at shirt collar, gulps*

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Calling it

Q is dash lunge attack like old Fiora
W is AS steroid with AoE cleave
E is ground targeted grappling hooks that can also rot champions
R is basically Malphite ult without knockup, non targeted, but also has a shield in front of it that deflects projectiles

Philip Rivers
Mar 15, 2010

Ult should be a buff that gives you disjoint teleport attacks like a Yi man.

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

they should make a champion that counters waveclear mages for the midlane and is not kassadin

Transient People
Dec 22, 2011

"When a man thinketh on anything whatsoever, his next thought after is not altogether so casual as it seems to be. Not every thought to every thought succeeds indifferently."
- Thomas Hobbes, Leviathan
...Man, Zzrot rush E-max nasus is the true cheese, isn't it? I just played against it and it put out absolutely overwhelming pressure. Having a yasuo mid and vlad top didn't help obv, but it was brutal how our towers fell even when we pushed the enemy team back.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
If someone does that, you can just counter with Morello -> RoA -> Rylais Malzahar top, but most people don't know about that yet

Mysticblade
Oct 22, 2012

I haven't really been paying attention to League lately so what's the deal with there being 20 free champions this week? Is there some event on?

HMS Beagle
Feb 13, 2009

Mysticblade posted:

I haven't really been paying attention to League lately so what's the deal with there being 20 free champions this week? Is there some event on?

They're adding an additional 10 supports to the free rotation for awhile, to see if it will help queue times.

Orv
May 4, 2011
Spoilers: Naw.

Mystery Prize
Nov 7, 2010
Man I love when dudes who are getting dumpstered the entire game start talking poo poo while getting carried. Their jungle and top duo were a total of 1/8/4, with 7 of those deaths occurring because they kept trying to fight me 1v2 top and losing. They still ended up winning because no lead can overcome a 1/19 bot lane with 90 farm at 28 minutes :smith:

Orv
May 4, 2011
0/9/2 top suddenly kills you? "ez" It's like clockwork.

My favorite though is when someone on either team is being a dick about doing well, and then every time they die they just get their dumb poo poo parroted back at them.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
I don't really tilt at anything except sore winners. When people smash your team and then say "easy" or "fun" or some poo poo it's just like god drat now I see why Trump was elected, people are loving animals

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Teikanmi posted:

I don't really tilt at anything except sore winners. When people smash your team and then say "easy" or "fun" or some poo poo it's just like god drat now I see why Trump was elected, people are loving animals

there's nothing worse than having fun i'll give you that

Tired Moritz
Mar 25, 2012

wish Lowtax would get tired of YOUR POSTS

(n o i c e)
i sometimes have fun when im getting smashed if the enemy team is cool and chill
especially if the fellow support is like "nice save :)". thanks, bro. you too.

Aumanor
Nov 9, 2012

Teikanmi posted:

If someone does that, you can just counter with Morello -> RoA -> Rylais Malzahar top, but most people don't know about that yet

Is that RoA really necessary? I usually go Morello -> Rylai's -> Liandry's, that slow is too important to push to third item.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Aumanor posted:

Is that RoA really necessary? I usually go Morello -> Rylai's -> Liandry's, that slow is too important to push to third item.

You wanna get Tanky more than do damage, and you wanna scale to keep up with Nasus's stacks, even though he doesn't get as many.

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Lovechop posted:

there's nothing worse than having fun i'll give you that

Maybe it doesn't translate but in Korean when you all chat the Korean word for "fun" it basically means "I poo poo on you, thanks for being a practice bot"

Orv
May 4, 2011
Ah, the Korean zzz. Or do you also have that?

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
zzzz is the same keyboard key as the famous "kekekekeke", which is the snickering sound

That's also pretty tilting, you can imagine getting poo poo on and as your nexus explodes, the only thing that comes over all fhat is "heh"

stump collector
May 28, 2007
I had a guy tilt at me because I healed as soon as we got ganked and he didn't see it the cast. Even though it was obviously on cool down he wouldn't believe me. Also miss fortune with the build serv talked about feels real bad if you're behind. Once my team caught up and I got 5 items it felt really strong and I got some important kills by blasting my w and hitting people with my 500 percent aspd boost

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED
This ended up being a huge throw but Mid J4 is a hilarious pick into Yasuo:

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Ban Vanye, she's completely insufferable with her q buffs plus the stealth changes.

Sexpansion
Mar 22, 2003

DELETED

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Ban Vanye, she's completely insufferable with her q buffs plus the stealth changes.

Yes I learned that lesson well.

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

If there was ever a patch that deserved 10 bans, this is it. I can't possibly get rid of Fizz, Rengar, literally everyone that uses Colossus, and Vayne.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I feel like she's gonna have some terrain based movement ability and that is going to the next "big thing" for riot for the next 3-4 champs including the Warwick rework

Coca Koala
Nov 28, 2005

ongoing nowhere
College Slice

Kashuno posted:

I feel like she's gonna have some terrain based movement ability and that is going to the next "big thing" for riot for the next 3-4 champs including the Warwick rework

What's coming up after the warwick VGU? Have they scheduled the next Ryze rework yet?

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

Coca Koala posted:

What's coming up after the warwick VGU? Have they scheduled the next Ryze rework yet?

Galio is next on the list. My suspicion is that Urgot will be the next big VGU after him, given that he's the least played character in the entire game currently and is an absolute mess of a design in every regard (sort of like old Yorick).

Radical
Apr 6, 2011

the only champions ive played on this patch are twisted fate, hecarim, and evelynn and vayne has not been an issue (because she is dead)

rengar on the other hand tends to be a bit of an issue, and yet i continue to ban khazix because of reasons i can no longer remember

Vermain
Sep 5, 2006

I ban Rengar because there's at least a handful of ways I can counter Kha'zix (sticking together, knocking him out of his leap, etc.). You may as well be trying to stop a tsunami when it comes to countering Rengar if he gets even vaguely ahead.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

stump collector posted:

I had a guy tilt at me because I healed as soon as we got ganked and he didn't see it the cast. Even though it was obviously on cool down he wouldn't believe me. Also miss fortune with the build serv talked about feels real bad if you're behind. Once my team caught up and I got 5 items it felt really strong and I got some important kills by blasting my w and hitting people with my 500 percent aspd boost

did you ping your heal and the guy was like "NO!!!" because that actually did happen to me once, it was pretty good

Ra Ra Rasputin
Apr 2, 2011
I didn't give it much thought, but with vision wards nerfed vayne must be surging in popularity and power, dropping vision wards during her ult was the only way you could reliably deal with her if your team was reliant on actually being able to target vayne to kill her, the number sites show a 2% winrate bump since 6.21 too.

Twitch is doing better then I expected too, I thought for sure his invis being turned into camo would be a problem for him and for escaping ganks, but the W being turned into a persistent AOE seems to of helped him more.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Twitch and Vayne are doing well because they have a two item spike but still scale into the late game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Someone tell me about our sweet new champ

• Locked thread