Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Xolve posted:

Remind me- did he make that promise before or after he started shacking up with an ugly streamer?

Sometimes I like it when you post. Now go say that to Reddit and see how long before someone starts foaming at the mouth.

vulvamancer posted:

I think Boat is quite handsome.

You are one of my EVE heroes and I want you to know that.

Orange Red Bull posted:

:mensch: co2 were honourable and valiant warriors holding the frontline without help from anyone and never betrayed a soul :mensch:

There's a difference between a bunch of idiots with a vaguely defined intention hoping to capitalize on other people (us) possibly doing something stupid, and a cabal of traitorous conspirators actively working to bring our supercap fleet down. One of these things is a threat, and the other is basically how GigX runs Co2. You can decide which is which for yourself, I guess.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Huge_Midget
Jun 6, 2002

I don't like the look of it...
Who was contracting those skill injectors and how much are they going for?

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

uh yeah how else can we install ratting upgrades

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

uh yeah how else can we install ratting upgrades

which valued ally is to be awarded Fade if Horde moves to Tribute

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011

tickets to the gunt show posted:

Sometimes I like it when you post. Now go say that to Reddit and see how long before someone starts foaming at the mouth.

You are one of my EVE heroes and I want you to know that.

There's a difference between a bunch of idiots with a vaguely defined intention hoping to capitalize on other people (us) possibly doing something stupid, and a cabal of traitorous conspirators actively working to bring our supercap fleet down. One of these things is a threat, and the other is basically how GigX runs Co2. You can decide which is which for yourself, I guess.

Don't try and paint him as the bumbling fool who took a wrong turn and stumbled behind the wrong team onto the pitch

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Huge_Midget posted:

Who was contracting those skill injectors and how much are they going for?

Me and they are 10 million isk below the cheapest citadel price in range of jita.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

One of these things is a threat, and the other is basically how GigX runs Co2

they did turn over a complete region commander snapshot with the location of all current cfc supercap builds, enough to make jeffraider claim B-R avenged

are you CFC 2.0 bootlickers denying that too??

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

Orange Red Bull posted:

which valued ally is to be awarded Fade if Horde moves to Tribute

it's me i want fade so i can mine with my shiny new rorqual

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Landsknecht posted:

it's me i want fade so i can mine with my shiny new rorqual

Look at this pleb with only one rorqual.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

DisgracelandUSA posted:

Look at this pleb with only one rorqual.

yeah i know some PL guys have like 7 and it's gonna be a tossup of mining 2b/hr or memeing all over people

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comments/5dnb0f/nc_war_update_pl_has_committed_so_now_we_can/

quote:

Sov Holding

We will be shortly dropping any sovereignty held by NC. in any region that isn't tribute we are not a long term sov holding alliance and when we do hold it that must be a benefit to us as an alliance. Do not get attached to it.

:allears:

Elusif
Jun 9, 2008

I hope this thread gets sent to purgatory on page 666.

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

:eyepop:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Does CCP support just suck or what?

I cant login to my account because the email I used to make my account 8 years ago no longer exists.

Ive submitted 3 separate tickets and all of them are automated or/copy paste poo poo.

They are not addressing my problem at all. Infact ignoring my tickets betond sending a robomail.

And of course they need me to log in to update the ticket when my problem is I cant login in the first place

Is there a number I can call to get a warm body?

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 18, 2016

Divine Blob
Mar 13, 2013
How are you guys doing? I'm excited to see how many people might come back to the game now that Alpha clones have been released.

Divine Blob fucked around with this message at 20:29 on Nov 18, 2016

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Phi230 posted:

Does CCP support just suck or what?

I cant login to my account because the email I used to make my account 8 years ago no longer exists.

Ive submitted 3 separate tickets and all of them are automated or/copy paste poo poo.

They are not addressing my problem at all. Infact ignoring my tickets betond sending a robomail.

And of course they need me to log in to update the ticket when my problem is I cant login in the first place

Is there a number I can call to get a warm body?

I had a fun one where because my email address contained the word "spam" they wouldn't allow emails to be sent to it. Three days later and a senior GM had to change it for me.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Oodles posted:

I had a fun one where because my email address contained the word "spam" they wouldn't allow emails to be sent to it. Three days later and a senior GM had to change it for me.

How did you manage to get their attention

burgergod
Dec 17, 2013
do you guys get mad at me if I join another corporation first to try it for a bit? :(

Ynglaur
Oct 9, 2013

The Malta Conference, anyone?

burgergod posted:

do you guys get mad at me if I join another corporation first to try it for a bit? :(

Unless you're joining with one of our ~avowed enemies~ probably not. Disclaimer: I am not an auth director.

Oodles
Oct 31, 2005

Phi230 posted:

Raised a ticket through the website, which you don't need to be logged in for. Also just keep replying with the automatic emails "I still require support"

burgergod posted:

Having been in other corps, I can confirm no one is as organised as Goons.

vulvamancer
Oct 2, 2006

Yes! It all makes sense! We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and magic wands! And together, we can stand up to Farquaad!

burgergod posted:

You probably won't like it, but mostly it's not an issue. Don't join Horde or any group that feeds Darkness, Test, PL, and NCdot and you'll probably be fine (also not an auth director).

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Phi230 posted:

file your petition in the stuck queue and if that doesn't work keep filing petitions in the stuck queue

for anyone else reading this this is your friendly reminder that if you use the stuck queue for not-stuck-queue business you will be very sad

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

burgergod posted:

I do it all the time, just don't be a goon hating nerd while there. I regularly take breaks from goons join lowsec alliances.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fix Lag posted:

file your petition in the stuck queue and if that doesn't work keep filing petitions in the stuck queue

for anyone else reading this this is your friendly reminder that if you use the stuck queue for not-stuck-queue business you will be very sad

How do I do that

Note that I cant log in

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy

burgergod posted:

:frogsiren: SPY SPOTTED :frogsiren:

Fix Lag
Sep 8, 2011

There's a sale at Penny's!

Phi230 posted:

How do I do that

Note that I cant log in

what's your in-game name

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

I just call'em how I see it.

I actively avoid r/eve, my meme skills aren't up to snuff I guess.

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Fix Lag posted:

what's your in-game name

Sithune

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

Orange Red Bull posted:

they did turn over a complete region commander snapshot with the location of all current cfc supercap builds, enough to make jeffraider claim B-R avenged

are you CFC 2.0 bootlickers denying that too??

You are confused friend, as I am linegoon in Goon Swarm's Federation.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
So wait is gigx a spy mastermind or a serb obsessed with e-honour to such a degree that he'll do dumb poo poo (sh1 lmao)

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

ALSO:

Icelanders are shorter than normal humans, nearly always bearded, and live to about 300. Despite this, the dividing line between Icelanders and humans seems somewhat blurred, and there are reasons to believe that humans and Icelanders can interbreed. It may be moot however, as Icelanders see their Icelanderosity as a matter of culture rather than genetics or height. Hence, Captain Carrot Ironfoundersson is accepted as a Icelander, despite being a 6½-foot-tall human.

As Tolkien implied of his dwarves, Icelanders of both sexes have beards. However, while Tolkien stated that female dwarves are rare, and disguise themselves as male when they must travel, female Icelanders are common, but are traditionally indistinguishable from males at all times. Icelanders prefer not to spend much time on the subject; the Icelandic language has a gender neutral pronoun, usually rendered as "he" when speaking human languages. Icelandic courtship is an incredibly tactful affair, primarily concerned with finding out which gender the other Icelander is “under the beard”. Despite the awkwardness that comes of this, it is traditionally considered rude to discuss female Icelanders in conversation.

Most Icelanders are intensely literal-minded, even by European standards, and have absolutely no sense of metaphor or allusion. Despite their mistrust of outright metaphor, the Icelanders do have a deep love of word association, as long as such associations are direct. For instance, their word for "cruise missile" is also their word for worthless garbage, since the two are said to be performing the same task.

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE
https://zkillboard.com/corporation/98484587/

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

So wait is gigx a spy mastermind or a serb obsessed with e-honour to such a degree that he'll do dumb poo poo (sh1 lmao)

Gigx just does dumb poo poo

There are smarter individuals in co2 that negotiated their betryal namely Da Winci and The Judge

Imagine if you're PL and TNT comes to you and says: uh.. we wanna defect to you guys side/coalition, PL's natural response would be: lol ok show me something.

What do you do? What do you have? You know things about supercaps thats what and thats what you offer, thats what co2 offered to prove their worth.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009

ALSO:

Icelanders are shorter than normal humans, nearly always bearded, and live to about 300. Despite this, the dividing line between Icelanders and humans seems somewhat blurred, and there are reasons to believe that humans and Icelanders can interbreed. It may be moot however, as Icelanders see their Icelanderosity as a matter of culture rather than genetics or height. Hence, Captain Carrot Ironfoundersson is accepted as a Icelander, despite being a 6½-foot-tall human.

As Tolkien implied of his dwarves, Icelanders of both sexes have beards. However, while Tolkien stated that female dwarves are rare, and disguise themselves as male when they must travel, female Icelanders are common, but are traditionally indistinguishable from males at all times. Icelanders prefer not to spend much time on the subject; the Icelandic language has a gender neutral pronoun, usually rendered as "he" when speaking human languages. Icelandic courtship is an incredibly tactful affair, primarily concerned with finding out which gender the other Icelander is “under the beard”. Despite the awkwardness that comes of this, it is traditionally considered rude to discuss female Icelanders in conversation.

Most Icelanders are intensely literal-minded, even by European standards, and have absolutely no sense of metaphor or allusion. Despite their mistrust of outright metaphor, the Icelanders do have a deep love of word association, as long as such associations are direct. For instance, their word for "cruise missile" is also their word for worthless garbage, since the two are said to be performing the same task.

icelanders are also all related, and there is a government office which works to prevent inbreeding, since they have a cultural language scheme

their language is not that easy for other scandinavians to understand, on account of icelanders being on an insular island

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

its nice that you're hellpurging them from tribute though and gsf doesnt even have to lift a finger :laugh:

do TEST next thanks in advance

brand engager
Mar 23, 2011

Don't you nerds use jabber? Why is there an imperium discord http://discordgoons.com/

Four Score
Feb 27, 2014

by zen death robot
Lipstick Apathy
EVE Online: Training 'Goodposting' Omega Only

luminalflux
May 27, 2005

SperginMcBadposter posted:

Don't you nerds use jabber? Why is there an imperium discord http://discordgoons.com/

One does not preclude the other

PookBear
Nov 1, 2008

Landsknecht posted:

he is a stereotype of a dumb serb who rules like a strongman and plays eve while squatting in front of a CRT monitor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wibla
Feb 16, 2011

Orange Red Bull posted:

Gigx just does dumb poo poo

There are smarter individuals in co2 that negotiated their betryal namely Da Winci and The Judge

Imagine if you're PL and TNT comes to you and says: uh.. we wanna defect to you guys side/coalition, PL's natural response would be: lol ok show me something.

What do you do? What do you have? You know things about supercaps thats what and thats what you offer, thats what co2 offered to prove their worth.

That's basically how I figured it went down with C02 and PL.

Reverand maynard posted:

he is a stereotype of a dumb serb who rules like a strongman and plays eve while squatting in front of a CRT monitor

Also this.

He's (relatively) easy to deal with from a position of strength, but a lot more annoying if he thinks he's "better" than you in some way.

In short: gently caress him and his whole loving menagerie of retards.

• Locked thread