Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
But seriously though, what happens when Trump publicly threatens to fight some foreign leader forever on something, and then quietly capitulates later, like he just did with Trump U, like he has always done? I don't know where to look for previous examples of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AbsenceVsThinAir
Jan 29, 2007

Maybe you do not even *smell*? That is sad.

*Smelling* *pretty colors* is the best *game*.
I FOR ONE am pretending none of this happened.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Samurai Sanders posted:

But seriously though, what happens when Trump publicly threatens to fight some foreign leader forever on something, and then quietly capitulates later, like he just did with Trump U, like he has always done? I don't know where to look for previous examples of that.

Obama's fault

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

AbsenceVsThinAir posted:

good policy

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
one of the saddest things was making ken bone into a thing because he was clearly going to be creepy and everyone knew it and was waiting for it to happen before it actually happened

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

eonwe posted:

one of the saddest things was making ken bone into a thing because he was clearly going to be creepy and everyone knew it and was waiting for it to happen before it actually happened

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://twitter.com/billresh/status/799644387000991744

MasterControl
Jul 28, 2009

Lipstick Apathy

Of the many weird things about him, what's with the "sure" hand sign? Which can also be used mockingly like sure buddy I don't believe you.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

2ish hour countdown to timecop ~10pm est http://psp-tv.com/r/nitecrew

get it

countdown

to timecop

like uhh

you know, like you count down on a clock? like a timeclock????????

i think u get it

headspace
Apr 25, 2014

Vladimir Putin posted:

The paradox of that is that Obama got elected. Twice.

Obama is white as gently caress..... or at the very least "one of the good ones".

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2016/11/18/trumps-pick-for-attorney-general-good-people-dont-smoke-marijuana/

Serf
May 5, 2011

today while visiting with my grandpa I asked him why he thought Trump won. he said it was because "people wanted a change" and that sounds about right to me

he also noted that now we're "up poo poo creek without a paddle" so at least he recognizes that this is hosed up

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

eonwe posted:

that motherfucker definitely voted for trump

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

this is a real headline. holy poo poo

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

eonwe posted:

The greatest thing is that despite all the laughing and smug mockery, Ken Bone turned out to actually be the Everyman for the election.

In the end, we were all Boned.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
im pouring out a 40 for u crazy cloud

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Not a Step posted:

The greatest thing is that despite all the laughing and smug mockery, Ken Bone turned out to actually be the Everyman for the election.

In the end, we were all Boned.

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Sir, the sign says exact change only

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

I wonder what Leonard Cohen thought of trump.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Among other things, Jeff Sessions sounds like he needs to smoke some marijuana.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

Samurai Sanders posted:

I think there was a headline a little while ago about media or government figures trying to explain to foreign governments that Trump doesn't always mean what he says, because despite the year and a half long circus of the election that the whole world watched there's a very real chance that other nations and cultures won't be able to understand Trump as well as Americans do. As crazy and stupid as he seems Americans can sort of parse Trump well enough to know that he's mostly talk and threats, as bad as those are, and you have to wait for action. If he takes his bluster into a negotiation with a foreign power and starts yelling about dissolving NATO or starting a trade war or some other crazy thing, troops could already be moving before the State Department (assuming they're even in the loop) has time to catch up and explain that was just rhetoric.

Edit: Remember that "Clinton and Obama founded ISIS!" line he tried for a while? Where he wouldn't even take the easy "I mean metaphorically" out that Conservatives tried to spoon-feed him and kept insisting he meant literally? If he tries something like that with actual countries it could be a disaster.

Dolash fucked around with this message at 02:06 on Nov 19, 2016

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012
lmao this #trumpcup poo poo is the dumbest thing. yeah way to protest u guys by supporting the very thing you're pissed at.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Don Trump really isnt president right. This is like some dumb joke.

Jazerus
May 24, 2011

euphronius posted:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

quote:

“It reverses 20 years almost of hostility to drugs that began really when Nancy Reagan started ‘Just Say No.’ ”

hm yes that and the war on drugs have really done a number on drug usage in the united states hasn't it

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Darkman Fanpage posted:

hm yes that and the war on drugs have really done a number on drug usage in the united states hasn't it

its certainly made it more profitable for enterprising minds

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Who cares? They are the children of Buono voters.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

This is good.

Also I am tired of people slandering the fine name of the Grant administration!

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/JebBush/status/799784000223121408

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Agronox posted:

This is good.

Also I am tired of people slandering the fine name of the Grant administration!

Same

Grant is an american hero

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Is it, like, normal for some random US Rep to be in charge of the CIA?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Jeb, buddy, I don't know what you're angling for here but it just looks sad

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mrmcd posted:

There is a whole cabal of right wing figures in washington working behind the scenes to kill everyone and this is basically christmas morning for them

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Darkman Fanpage posted:

lmao this #trumpcup poo poo is the dumbest thing. yeah way to protest u guys by supporting the very thing you're pissed at.

It's pretty amazing.

It's like those people who "protest" their parking tickets by paying them off in pennies, like it does anything other than inconvenience some poor teller who had nothing to do with it whatsoever. Except this is even dumber because it involves straight-up handing the people you are angry at money out of your wallet completely unprompted.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

AbsenceVsThinAir posted:

good, because it's our turn to do that now

the republicans already had their fill of pretending for the last 2 decades :ocelot:

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

mrmcd posted:

There's nothing unusual about pompeo at all, he's just a tailor

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

jeb...

Glimm
Jul 27, 2005

Time is only gonna pass you by

euphronius posted:

No, he will be. Yes, it is.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Darkman Fanpage posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8N800bP-R4

• Locked thread