Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Cumslut1895 posted:

I'd like to report everything everywhere for being racist

not pretending this is a cure all for demographic collapse but i would argue while its true in my case at least that when the stork drops off the bundles of menace you find a way to cope, I also think its true high IQ whites are pretty good at family planning and the dirth of dignity and security [both physical and financial] that whites require for family formation lowers fertility. I think to prove this you might look at rural v urban fertility it would be hard to separate out variables but having raised children in NYC and norther Idaho I can tell you i wouldnt ever raise kids in NYC again its practically impossible to do in a responsible way unless very wealthy.wages are high but a one bedroom apt cost a million plus another few grand in maintenance fees monthly, public schools are FRIEND OF THE FAMILY war zones but private schools is 40k a year, catholic schools like i attended are all but gone. In north idaho 80 grand still buys you a house with enough acres for critters the schools are so so but white and wages suck but theres no pressure to appear wealthy, you dont identify by career when i first moved up and asked like a new yorker what people did they always strted telling me about their hunting and hobbies and families clueless that i meant career, when i would correct them they would say oh well right now im working at the mill but told them i dont work elk season which was cool cause they close up for elk season anyway, in the spring ill probably pick up a forest service contract ……. just folks. and yeah they dont plan families kids just keep showing up and dad keeps building on the house, nothngs ever sheetrocked the insulations just covered in visqueen. they heat with wood dont eat slave meet and and until recently really were not wired into the web tv or cellphones past five years thats change bad development and brown FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs are starting to turn up.But since wages are so low brown FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs have it hard competing with white men.
NYC is whole other world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Well page 632 had a rough start.

Cumslut1895
Feb 18, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

BigglesSWE posted:

Well page 632 had a rough start.

No, page 632 has white privilege, so it couldn't have had a rough start

Madkal
Feb 11, 2008

Fallen Rib

Cough cough.

God I hate idiots and their Russian's as supermen boners. And now one of those clowns is the next president of America.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Cumslut1895 posted:

No, page 632 has white privilege, so it couldn't have had a rough start

he needs to game theory the electorate sure this strts with deportations etc,
But he needs to drive FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs out of white states we can win electoral votes in future elections and drive whites into states we can flip. he needs to set a foolproof voter id and voting systems that are rig proof this wont be easy from def level.He needs to flip the jews and asians no easy see above for jews, he can divide the FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs and brown FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs over jobs and why brown FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs get affirmative action

affirmative action needs to go its an easy target peel it away the way it was instituted smash the overton windows surrounding it very few really understand how prevalent it is even minorities think its unfair when told. start with the non black FRIEND OF THE FAMILYs

medical care is like defense it simply costs about five times what it needs to other nations without the ability to have 80% of the budget stolen make do without 12,000 dollar hospital beds, there’s not a single aspect of it thats not insanely bloated. reduce its cost and provide basic healthcare for the indigent and private healthcare free market, force options like covering 26 year olds to be available with an explicit price tag. pre existing conditions for wealthy who want to keep their assets needs to be exposed for what it is what it costs and if stll wanted it should be from basic government system bare bones.

replace most of govt with an app, tech and big data can make much of govt private this eliminates permanent cicil service and leftist power, however there must be choice and market pressures

infrastructure can be privatized and or corporations can be taxed on use

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

Lottery of Babylon posted:

catholic schools like i attended

This explains some things.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

The schools are so so but at least they're white

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Murdering innocent people is cool and good.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Madkal posted:

Cough cough.

God I hate idiots and their Russian's as supermen boners. And now one of those clowns is the next president of America.

It seems like we got a few people here in America with Russia boners, which would be more accurate to call them Putin boners for how he handles being a leader. "That's the kind of tough leader we need" the one that still has political prisoners in tyool 2016.

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009

Picnic Princess posted:

Murdering innocent people is cool and good.

And war crimes are a good idea - Trump said so!

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Ok I can't figure out what FRIEND OF THE FAMILY is filtering.

e. immigrants?

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Edit: I've no idea.

Leave
Feb 7, 2012

Taking the term "Koopaling" to a whole new level since 2016.
Quote is not edit.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

It's not an official filter, he's self-censoring.

HairyManling
Jul 20, 2011

No flipping.
Fun Shoe
But self censoring what? The mafia?

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

friend of the family is code for black people

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

So "brown black people" and "black black people" ?

Poor Miserable Gurgi
Dec 29, 2006

He's a wisecracker!
I've been on the internet too long, because my first assumption was that it's more of the cuckold fetish slang alt right guys are obsessed with. I'm guessing it's either referring to poor people or liberals.

Crocoswine
Aug 20, 2010

Alright, let me put it a bit more directly: It's a replacement for a slur for black people.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
FRIEND OF THE FAMILY is what the forums censors the n-word to.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Data Graham posted:

So "brown black people" and "black black people" ?

See I had thought it was n------- but that part confused me. Man this guy really has his divisions and classifications down. I wonder where he studied phrenology.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Another term I can't use because assholes ruined it... :(

chitoryu12
Apr 24, 2014

I thought nobody kidnapped Russians because last time someone took hostages in Russia, the Spetsnaz gassed everyone and killed 130 hostages along with the terrorists. They don't take Russians prisoner because they know the Russians will just kill everyone.

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Just had someone pull a "bad things are happening on both sides" in response to a Brooklyn park being covered in swastika graffiti with "GO TRUMP" spraypainted on it as well. His argument: "Who's rioting?"

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Waterbed Wendy posted:

How completely obtuse do you have to be to not understand what cultural appropriation is and how it affects people?

Most people have never actually heard a reasonable explanation of cultural appropriation, and if they've heard of it at all they've only seen nonsense like "Having dreadlocks makes you basically Hitler".

snoo
Jul 5, 2007

I saw two otherwise normal, smart people on my facebook post two separate versions of that pyramid scheme thing where they need 8 people to join in a gift giving group. someone posted an example a few pages back. :smith:

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

cumslut I'm not sure what you're raging about this time but the only reason it's still going on is that LoB's being brilliant.

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's annoyed by whatever the hell he's doing.

MizPiz
May 29, 2013

by Athanatos

Fashionable Jorts posted:

From the comments:

:psyboom:

I thought vikings were the white people black people stole dreadlocks from. :v:

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ularg posted:

It seems like we got a few people here in America with Russia boners, which would be more accurate to call them Putin boners for how he handles being a leader. "That's the kind of tough leader we need" the one that still has political prisoners in tyool 2016.

You say that as if those people would have a problem with political prisoners, come on.

AfroSquirrel
Sep 3, 2011

MizPiz posted:

I thought vikings were the white people black people stole dreadlocks from. :v:

I thought Vikings made a big deal over shiny and smooth hair so they washed theirs with phlegm-water from the communal snot bowl.

Fashionable Jorts
Jan 18, 2010

Maybe if I'm busy it could keep me from you

AfroSquirrel posted:

I thought Vikings made a big deal over shiny and smooth hair so they washed theirs with phlegm-water from the communal snot bowl.

There was like one written instance of I think Romans encountering the Norse, who described them as having hair like snakes. Clearly that means dreadlocks and not braids, since when have people living in the north ever been about braids?

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

TotalLossBrain posted:

You say that as if those people would have a problem with political prisoners, come on.

I want scientists to study the mental block used to keep them from believing they would be targeted. It's like half of the US just lacks any form of empathy or sympathy.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Ularg posted:

It's like half of the US just lacks any form of empathy or sympathy.

A lot of people lack empathy for anyone not directly in their lives.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

RareAcumen posted:

I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who's annoyed by whatever the hell he's doing.
Isn't this just what they always do, just a bit more than usual?

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty

Aramek posted:

Are there any gritty zombie survival movies, where the heroes all have super kung fu and that's all they use to defeat the zombies?

Because that's all I want. Kung fu the zombies until they explode. With a lot of 1970s brass band music playing.

Well, it doesn't really count, but Kung Fu From Beyond The Grave (1982) features Kung Fu and living dead zombies among all sorts of other magical doings. Also, I just learned that "The Wu Tang Collection" of kung fu films are apparently officially on youtube for free.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

Choco1980 posted:

Well, it doesn't really count, but Kung Fu From Beyond The Grave (1982) features Kung Fu and living dead zombies among all sorts of other magical doings. Also, I just learned that "The Wu Tang Collection" of kung fu films are apparently officially on youtube for free.

A bunch of old-time Kung Fu movies... free?

That ain't nothin' to gently caress with.

Olive!
Mar 16, 2015

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Public page.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
http://imgur.com/gallery/a7i6T

The comments are great.

http://imgur.com/gallery/vTFmhDr

Probably related to the guy who doesn't want small talk but talk about philosophy 101 stuff.

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

It's not the words, you dipshit. It's how you use 'em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

bean_shadow posted:

In the Post Your Unpopular Opinion thread he is known to basically hate everything (or at the very least finds them boring), like traveling and sunsets. That's his thing. So it's no surprise he finds the night sky boring.
i'm gonna tell Tiggum he's wrong

~thanks~