Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Created a very weird meta where you have to move around the map and think about what's going on... Not what we're interested in in our stupid 3v3/1v1 clown mode.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Created a very weird meta where you have to move around the map and think about what's going on... Not what we're interested in in our stupid 3v3/1v1 clown mode.

This too.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off
territory control in fpses is basically the sort of thing you'd only 'get' if you played really old games, like DOOM, Quake, or Halo 5: Guardians. understandable why the devs don't know about it

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I miss the quad damage :unsmith:. Its fun to briefly be the predator at the top of the food chain in deathmatch games. Sometimes it felt that way with the sword or rockets in Halo, too, depending on the map.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Wormskull posted:

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Maybe they were worried it might be more fun than the base game :tinfoil:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

drat you all.. i think it's fun.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

net cafe scandal posted:

drat you all.. i think it's fun.

i dont think overwatch is supposed to be fun

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

I love to play my favorite game: rock paper scissors. I think back on the times I've played rock paper scissors and I hear the laughter and cheers of youth

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

gamers crave variety, so we've included a variety of classic Tug of War game modes as well

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

net cafe scandal posted:

Funny post about loot boxes

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I just have to thank Blizzard so drat much for unleashing this upon the world.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TFW you pwn balls on consolized fail kiddies

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Got two legendary skins in a box after winning mystery heroes, stuntman 76 and abominable mei :dukedoge:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

TFW you pwn balls on consolized fail kiddies

Nice dude.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Got two legendary skins in a box after winning mystery heroes, stuntman 76 and abominable mei :dukedoge:

Grats.. my box luck has sucked lately

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ive rolled 500 funbucks in 3 boxes in a row. so naturally the next 20 boxes will be nothing but dupes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

Grats.. my box luck has sucked lately

Sorry to hear that dude. Plenty of fish in the sea...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HORMELCHILI posted:

Sorry to hear that dude. Plenty of fish in the sea...

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

when my gf of 3 years was moving her stuff out of the house we used to share she broke into tears and said "maybe if you didn't play so many loving games we would have had a real relationship". imp zone motherfuckers!! lol

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

goferchan posted:

when my gf of 3 years was moving her stuff out of the house we used to share she broke into tears and said "maybe if you didn't play so many loving games we would have had a real relationship". imp zone motherfuckers!! lol

you should have said: "right back at you, bitch!!"

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

goferchan posted:

Lol cripes

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

coming onto the cart from a deathstreak as zenyatta with no team members around to hold the cart still for 3 seconds with a minute and a half left on the clock:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk8eJh4i8Lo

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

goferchan posted:

semper games

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

qnqnx posted:

semper games

lol 😂

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

lol. it's a metaphor though so the guy who made that pic completely missed the point..

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

goferchan posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

There needs to be a breakup support group for the IZ... so many heartbroken imps

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Tracer healed our souls

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

HORMELCHILI posted:

you should have said: "right back at you, bitch!!"

Lmfao

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
goferchan's gf: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dVwbTidpGc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

epic blizzard have done it again

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

net cafe scandal posted:

There needs to be a breakup support group for the IZ... so many heartbroken imps

Deffo agreed.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

https://a.pomf.cat/bvqqwg.mp4

the Noob button wins again

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Sombra looks kinda like Elsa with the Augumented skin ❤️️

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

so making her white is considered 'Augmented'?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I use Los Muertos.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

goferchan posted:

Sombra looks kinda like Elsa with the Augumented skin ❤️️

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

• Locked thread