Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

That looks rad. I hope it comes to PC some day.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baku
Aug 20, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
Bullet is a good dog, and my friend.

Scaly Haylie
Dec 25, 2004

Rexroom posted:

Itagaki Tomonobu interview with Polygon about the past and future. Apparently Devil's Third is going to be a trilogy.

Well, duh.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

i beat the Titanfall campaign. it was rad but i wish it was just act 1 of 3 or something. we saved the planet but there are still 2 or three bad guys i didn't get to kill and i need more gimmick items to jump around with.

can't wait til the mp gets more maps. the current 5-6 map bounty hunt rotation is too limited, especially when one of those maps is the one in the mall or dome or whatever that loving suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. hopefully by the end of the year.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Is this out in the U.S. or when does it come out in Japan?

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

the pokemaniac in my family who has no idea what framerate is was saying that the new pokemon on her OG 3ds feels like its dying in busy situations like 2v2 battles.

does it run smooth on the Nu?

does nintendo sell cheap refurbs? i don't wanna go all in on one in december when i gotta buy switch for her in march.

edit: did some research and apparently next week they are launching a black friday 99 dollar version of the smaller new3ds so that's cool but i doubt i will be able to get one in time before assholes grab em all but i'll try.

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 19:46 on Nov 19, 2016

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

I said come in! posted:

Is this out in the U.S. or when does it come out in Japan?

Dec 13th in japan next year for us

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It runs perfect on New, btw.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

great she''ll be happy if i can score one then. is the screen on the smaller new bigger than the OG 3ds' screen or the same tiny size?

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Real hurthling! posted:

great she''ll be happy if i can score one then. is the screen on the smaller new bigger than the OG 3ds' screen or the same tiny size?
It's slightly larger

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Nov 19, 2016

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

In Training posted:

No it doesn't. I just used Razor Leaf in a 2v2 battle and it choked like hell.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Oh I've only had 3 in one battle, I guess 4 on screen can be an issue. Oops

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

well it can't be as bad as on the base unit

thanks for the info

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

Wanna pet that dog.

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Skeezy posted:

Wanna pet that dog.

WOO

Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.
Yeah, Pokemon runs better on a New, but it still has issues.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦
Hooray, I beat the Artorias of the Abyss DLC for Dark Souls, like four years after completing the base game! :toot:

Arty was fun but I think a bit overhyped. The Orphan from the Bloodborne DLC was better, though I can definitely see a resemblance between the two now that I've fought both. Manus on NG++++ has too much drat HP though so I just cheesed that fight with arrows from outside the boss gate after a few tries. :sweatdrop:

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Wow the steep beta is highly unimpressive even for a new ubisoft ip

Doom Goon
Sep 18, 2008

I kind of like it, it's just nowhere near a $60 game even if you compare it to the older Skate games. There really needs to be grinding and a better trick/competition system. I liked most of the racing, though. And as far as it being a chill game it blows SNOW totally out of the water. Actually, I think the funnest part was the squirrel suit trying to race and threading the needle, though to balance that I have no idea how people stand the paragliding (outside of exploring, where it's fun to corkscrew mountainsides). The monetization is gross but it's just costumes and some quick transportation thing, I believe, which you eventually get free anyway and didn't seem much better after you unlock the balloons and stuff.

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

Why can't they just make a new SSX, the reboot a few years back owned

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Help Im Alive posted:

The new SSX was a giant sales bomb I think.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Space Hulk: Deathwing looks awesome and I am looking forward to playing it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCO0nWkKKsU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Just cause had better wingsuiting.

bloodychill
May 8, 2004

And if the world
should end tonight,
I had a crazy, classic life
Exciting Lemon

Help Im Alive posted:

If they released SSX Tricky as a PS2 classic on PSN, I'd be all over that.

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Oh Dragon's Dogma...

So there I am, walking out in the wilderness with my pawns and finding boars to toss around, and - there's a pawn on the road. I say hello.

fake edit: Yes I found those boars! (sorry for how dark the images are, it was some kind of weird early morning lighting in the game - ah, day/night cycles)

Bicyclops
Aug 27, 2004

I'm thinking of playing Mass Effect for the first time ever. Is there anything I should know before I start?

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Bicyclops posted:

I'm thinking of playing Mass Effect for the first time ever. Is there anything I should know before I start?

yeah dont expect a good conclusion ever

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Bicyclops posted:

The first game has the best psychic skills in it. When they're fully powered up you can toss around anything. Anything. :getin:

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

mom no

what would dad think

Nasgate
Jun 7, 2011

StrixNebulosa posted:

The first game has the best psychic skills in it. When they're fully powered up you can toss around anything. Anything. :getin:

It also has the most downtime between literally anything happening and the longest elevators.

On the plus side, exploring planets in the Mako is always fun as hell and Wrex is the best character in all 3 games. Which i feel safe in saying even though ive never played 3. Always go Renegade too. Punching out reporters and murdering petty thieves is way more fun than being a bleeding heart. Except the arachnid queen, she's too cool to kill.

Hwurmp
May 20, 2005

Bicyclops posted:

If you're set on playing all three, I had the most fun as an Adept in the first game, a Sentinel in the second, and a Vanguard in the third.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

mom no

what would dad think

Lol that was a good part. How are you getting screenshots? It wouldn't let me save shots from miiverse like usual when I tried

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Bicyclops posted:

You have limited inventory and if you dont realize it will become an issue when you are like 6 hours in

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

In Training posted:

Lol that was a good part. How are you getting screenshots? It wouldn't let me save shots from miiverse like usual when I tried

homebrew screenshot tool

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

Real hurthling! posted:

i beat the Titanfall campaign. it was rad but i wish it was just act 1 of 3 or something. we saved the planet but there are still 2 or three bad guys i didn't get to kill and i need more gimmick items to jump around with.

can't wait til the mp gets more maps. the current 5-6 map bounty hunt rotation is too limited, especially when one of those maps is the one in the mall or dome or whatever that loving suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. hopefully by the end of the year.

Blisk did nothing wrong.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

corn in the bible posted:

homebrew screenshot tool

Illegal Pokemon screenshots

Help Im Alive
Nov 8, 2009

wipe your harddrives before it's too late the fbi is at my hou

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age