Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maker Of Shoes
Sep 4, 2006

AWWWW YISSSSSSSSSS
DIS IS MAH JAM!!!!!!

el B posted:

His super ran out, and he probably thew the skips hoping they'd bounce off the wall and chase the titan. Smart thinking on his feet, even if it would have just been consolation damage.

hahaha yeah right.

and to make it funnier I looked him up. he carries a lifetime KD of 0.65 in trials and rage quit the match in that gif. kid is loving garbage.

Maker Of Shoes fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Nov 18, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Ok whatever

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
http://i.imgur.com/XpQRJKQ.gifv

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

That's why I always shoot those when I see teammates near them.

texaholic
Sep 16, 2007

Well it's floodin' down in Texas
All of the telephone lines are down
I have taken a bit of a break from destiny recently and simple poo poo like updating armsday weapons would bring me back.

FishBulb
Mar 29, 2003

Marge, I'd like to be alone with the sandwich for a moment.

Are you going to eat it?

...yes...
I really can't believe they didn't do anything with that. Real dumb.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Bungie has this weird addiction of not removing content for people who don't buy expansions. If they put RoI weapons into the armsday stuff that means TTK people would "lose" content they paid for because the new guns would presumably take slots that old guns used.

Really all they have to do is allow everyone to use RoI weapons that get backported into old content, but they'd probably worry about expansion buyers bitching at getting less for their money.

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
here is more stuff i laughed at when it happened. i still think snipers are pretty poo poo but at least the glass promontory roll mitigates a lot of the issues they have

http://i.imgur.com/AYA8Q0g.gifv

http://i.imgur.com/8VReoWQ.gifv

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

Finally won a raffle on a small twitch stream I follow, we were at 8-0 with mercy used, last match went to 4-4 and we pulled it out! And I got that stupid adept blind perdition finally

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.

actionjackson posted:

Finally won a raffle on a small twitch stream I follow, we were at 8-0 with mercy used, last match went to 4-4 and we pulled it out! And I got that stupid adept blind perdition finally

What was the streamer so we can all go watch the past stream...?

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

actionjackson posted:

Nice dude. Perdition is bae.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

el B posted:

What was the streamer so we can all go watch the past stream...?

https://www.twitch.tv/nifinite/v/101942329

starts at 1h 46min

I just realize I didn't have my voice shared, which is probably for the best though

I was 32-30, this guy actually had a bad card and was 42-30 I think, but the other dude that he does carries with was like 74-27

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
ABP Krew got huge today and hell, I'm glad

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Played about 20 mins of destiny after playing some tittyfall today.

Was a bit of an eye opener.

Ive only played destiny and a tiny bit of cod for like a year. How can such a fantastic game be so bad at such a critical thing.

This game is like a crazy chick with a good puss game. You know you should stay away but you just cant.

el B
Jan 30, 2004
holler.
Titanfall 2 plays at 60 fps and has dedicated servers.

And free dlc

BlindSite
Feb 8, 2009

Its super loving fun too.

CheeseFactory
May 12, 2009

MAYBE A DINGO ATE YOUR K/D
Destiny 2 kinda really needs 60 fps and dedicated servers.

Anything less and it would be a very poo poo thing.

Edit: and a server tick rate that isn't a loving joke

Ineffiable
Feb 16, 2008

Some say that his politics are terrifying, and that he once punched a horse to the ground...

CheeseFactory posted:

Destiny 2 kinda really needs 60 fps and dedicated servers.

Anything less and it would be a very poo poo thing.

Edit: and a server tick rate that isn't a loving joke

At least have a ps4 pro and Scorpio patch that runs at 60fps and full 1080 or 4k upscale.

We'll still buy it and play it even if it isn't. I'm too drat addicted (mostly to new pve content)

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

Ineffiable posted:

At least have a ps4 pro and Scorpio patch that runs at 60fps and full 1080 or 4k upscale.

We'll still buy it and play it even if it isn't. I'm too drat addicted (mostly to new pve content)
Didn't Bungie say Destiny wasn't getting upgrade patches for either of those systems?

For the Be The Battery quest it specifies fireteam - does that mean you have to be properly fireteamed, and matchmaking doesn't cut it?

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

Rasheed was, with Aliases, the top 7 PvPers in Bone Krew.

No one talks about this.

Akuma posted:

Didn't Bungie say Destiny wasn't getting upgrade patches for either of those systems?

He's talking about the mythical and unannounced Destiny 2

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

YA BOY ETHAN COUCH posted:

He's talking about the mythical and unannounced Destiny 2
Oh poo poo I don't know how I missed that.

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

A 50S RAYGUN
Aug 22, 2011
what mauled the playerbase's numbers so bad? new releases? unhappiness over iron banner?

TaurusOxford
Feb 10, 2009

Dad of the Year 2021

A 50S RAYGUN posted:

what mauled the playerbase's numbers so bad? new releases? unhappiness over iron banner?

That, plus Bungie's middle finger to people who are fed up with the SBMM and want it changed.

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Iron Banner got everyone to 400, and they moved on. Or the drop in population isn't actually there, it just feels like it after a week of stunting on scrubs in IB.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene
Yeah we just kinda ran out of PVE poo poo and after doing the crucible weekly and having 4/7 games be laggy sweaty shitfests I don't really feel like playing PvP a ton right now

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

No, the matchmaking is totally not hosed guys.

http://i.imgur.com/62UXMfU.gifv

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

I don't get it. Didn't the update the other day say that matchmaking ISN'T skill based? They said it goes by connection speed, then skill, then connection speed again?

cvnvcnv
Mar 17, 2013

Akuma posted:

I don't get it

Same but wrt my sexuality.

SmallpoxJenkins
Jul 9, 2012

Akuma posted:

I don't get it. Didn't the update the other day say that matchmaking ISN'T skill based? They said it goes by connection speed, then skill, then connection speed again?

That update, as with 90 percent of the other ones, have been a complete lie.
Which is why their response is 'If you want to have fun, go gently caress off and play private matches.'.

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

SmallpoxJenkins posted:

No, the matchmaking is totally not hosed guys.

http://i.imgur.com/62UXMfU.gifv

This lobby was :psyduck:

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Wrecks%20Box%20One/video/23677696

Alteisen
Jun 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Its fine if you clowns wanna mock me for the destiny copies thing to bright up your sad lives but can you keep it here? The stalking my post history is a little creepy.

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

Alteisen posted:

Its fine if you clowns wanna mock me for the destiny copies thing to bright up your sad lives but can you keep it here? The stalking my post history is a little creepy.

Lol dude I was reading the Gears 4 thread and you joked about your history of questionable purchases so I jumped on it. You have way too high of an opinion of your self if you think anyone is stalking you, sorry.

Rick_Hunter
Jan 5, 2004

My guys are still fighting the hard fight!
(weapons, shields and drones are still online!)

Alteisen posted:

We don't need to stalk you to know that every time you complain about this game's value you definitely over valued it to buy it 4 times like goony idiot.

OdinsBeard
Jul 12, 2003

I don't think about my hands too much. Just trying to hit the ball in the air. Hit the ball in the air!

Alteisen posted:

Getting super butthurt about it isn't going to help.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

For ABP do I want to use smooth, sb, hcr and cb?

Pozload Escobar
Aug 21, 2016

by Reene

actionjackson posted:

For ABP do I want to use smooth, sb, hcr and cb?

Smooth and hand laid in sixes, you could try SDC or smooth and SB in 3s but even then I don't like the 21 round mag and changing the feel. I always run smooth and hand laid.

actionjackson
Jan 12, 2003

So giving up that much range isn't an issue?

Akuma
Sep 11, 2001

When the gently caress did Nightfalls stop kicking you back to orbit?!

I had no idea...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

THE BIG DOG DADDY
Oct 16, 2013

No one talks about this.

A Buff Gay Dude posted:

I always run smooth and hand laid.

Like mother like son

• Locked thread