Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spacebump
Dec 24, 2003

Dallas Mavericks: Generations

Jack's Flow posted:

The Jimmer fans must be ecstatic nowadays. So many points! Scored! By Jimmer!

"Jimmer CHOSE to play in China" or "No NBA teams CHOSE to offer Jimmer a deal."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

milk milk lemonade
Jul 29, 2016

New Amnesty is probably just around the corner.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

Beautiful

leftist heap
Feb 28, 2013

Fun Shoe

ban this sick filth

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
I know we're only allowed one boy but Andrew Wiggins got a game genie for his birthday and he's coming over and we're going to beat Battletoads with an infinite lives cheat. My mom is making pizza rolls.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

i am completely immersed in darkness
as i turn my body away from the sun
Clint Capela 20/8/5 :worship:
James with another easy double double, 31 and 10.

This was the first full Jazz game I watched this season. They got a nice team going now that Corbin and Tinsley are gone. It was nice to see the Rockets play a good game against a reasonably good defense. I feel like they'll improve over the season and make less wild turnovers (only 4 tonight). Having Beverley back is huge.

Ariza pulled his leg at the end of the game and had to go out, hopefully he's okay.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

i really like Capela. Sneaky athletic and smooth on D.

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

Jeeeeeez

https://twitter.com/world_wide_wob/status/800130990203138048

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

He did the exact same thing even nastier the possession before that, just didn't make the shot

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

hahah

MOVIE MAJICK
Jan 4, 2012

by Pragmatica
If the Raptors trade JV + young assets to get Boogie, do they become a contender?

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

If the Raptors trade JV + young assets to get Boogie, do they become a contender?
They are currently 2-3 injuries away from contention

Lockback
Sep 3, 2006

All days are nights to see till I see thee; and nights bright days when dreams do show me thee.
If Sacramento does trade Boogie they should be looking for a Kevin Love like deal. If they take less they are morons.

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

MOVIE MAJICK posted:

i'm trying to imagine dwane casey and boogie together and my minds just blowing up

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Cool Buff Man posted:

i'm trying to imagine dwane casey and boogie together and my minds just blowing up

I mean, he played for Keith Smart

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

chunkles posted:

I mean, he played for Keith Smart

I'm not claiming to know whether it would be perfect or a disaster but it wouldn't be in the middle

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Bush Did Outer Heaven posted:

I'm scared sam's going to trade our little dancing man for 60 games of contract year rudy gay. Been quietly looking around for some avatar fallback options--but I support a good new sabonis av for you my friend.

Sometime this season I shall

Hand Knit
Oct 24, 2005

Beer Loses more than a game Sunday ...
We lost our Captain, our Teammate, our Friend Kelly Calabro...
Rest in Peace my friend you will be greatly missed..

Cool Buff Man posted:

I'm not claiming to know whether it would be perfect or a disaster but it wouldn't be in the middle

Casey/Lowry turned out pretty well.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

Terry Stotts is one of those coaches who makes his players look better than they are, too.

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Hand Knit posted:

Casey/Lowry turned out pretty well.

I think Lowry learned the virtue of patience at the end of his Rockets tenure. He even apologized to McHale (I thought he was pretty well within his rights to be pissed at the dude)

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Lockback posted:

If Sacramento does trade Boogie they should be looking for a Kevin Love like deal. If they take less they are morons.

Phoenix is the most natural trade but they need a new coach and system to take advantage of Cousins, they can't just plug him into what they're doing now.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Give who's idea this was a raise https://twitter.com/anthonyvslater/status/800150680975638528

Away all Goats
Jul 5, 2005

Goose's rebellion

That's just mean

Chairchucker
Nov 14, 2006

to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2022

NickRoweFillea posted:

Everyone must now lay claim to your Official NBA Boy

No fair, I was asleep when this all went down and someone already claimed Rubio and Steve Adams.

So I got KAT.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Hmm yeah harass paying customers when you're a team that can't sell tickets.. great plan.

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

i wouldn't consider that harassment rick

de curry GOAT
Oct 23, 2005

oh I forgot banter is illegal

chunkles
Aug 14, 2005

Preferable to a sheetcake to the face. Some of those ones that clutch uses look pretty hard

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

a literal thing you think.

Criminal Minded posted:

I'm getting Embiid before everybody else does

Assuming that Criminal Minded is male, he and I are two gay dads raising our son Joel Hans.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

inx posted:

It should be :colbert:

Artic Puma
Jun 22, 2007

Chef Curry with the pot, boy!

Rick posted:

Hmm yeah harass paying customers when you're a team that can't sell tickets.. great plan.

As a Warriors fan I think it's funny. Like its a great way to poke fun at the fans of the other team without really getting nasty.

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

you literally think a person saying their NBA team of choice being better than the fucking 76ers is a 'schtick'

inx posted:

Welcome to the legal era of Beauregard Jefferson Sessions! How would you like to pay for your prison stay?

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is more or less how you expect an Aron Baynes game-winning shot attempt to go, right

https://twitter.com/RedsArmy_John/status/800162030808428544

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
https://twitter.com/JustinVerrier/status/800172578006405121

:getin:

Redgrendel2001
Sep 1, 2006

Embiid drops 26 in 20 minutes to lead the Sixers to a dominating victory.

https://twitter.com/TheBSLine/status/800171183085731840

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

inx posted:

the year 2023. banter has been made a class 6 crime by the international federation.

Nissin Cup Nudist
Sep 3, 2011

Sleep with one eye open

We're off to Gritty Gritty land

Lockback posted:

this is Sacramento we're talking about

50/50 chance someone is a moron

Cool Buff Man
Jul 30, 2006

bitch

xbilkis posted:

This is more or less how you expect an Aron Baynes game-winning shot attempt to go, right

https://twitter.com/RedsArmy_John/status/800162030808428544

That's like when the shot lags online in 2k and it thinks you held down the button for 5 seconds

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Boyyyyyy he didn't have to do that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Two Tone Shoes
Jan 2, 2009

All that's missing is the ring.

It's almost like having a your second best, near-all star level player on the team can really make a difference.

• Locked thread