Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Telephones posted:

I wonder what it's like to be Trump? Like, what his experience of life is? I would pay top dollar to live his life. Hopefully after death, I get to experience it.

life is a constant wide-awake speed nightmare where you can hear everyone laughing at you All The Time everywhere and you just want all the laughter to stop

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

you think you've found a way to make it all stop though

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i have no clue what being a naarssiscist is like, but if I were trump id be feeling prety drat smug about everything holy poo poo everything works out for trump

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
loving jesus poo poo goddamn we're all going to die because of boosteds nationwide

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Baloogan posted:

i have no clue what being a naarssiscist is like, but if I were trump id be feeling prety drat smug about everything holy poo poo everything works out for trump

we are a year or two out from trump on snl doing a grab em by the pussy sketch

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013

This is a good song - thanks.

I mean, if we all get to experience what it is like to be the premiere manhattan narcissist that also means we have to suffer the fate of NK prisoners x10000 times over - worth it??? you tell me!!! existence is a scary thing!!!

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

Baloogan posted:

why can't this old man just settle down and let the younger generation grab the torch

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Al! posted:

we are a year or two out from trump on snl doing a grab em by the pussy sketch

Mr President please put on this cat catcher uniform

Von Sloneker
Jul 6, 2009

as if all this was something more
than another footnote on a postcard from nowhere,
another chapter in the handbook for exercises in futility
http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/306912-fox-news-anchor-in-discussions-for-commerce-job-under-trump-report

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

asking for a friend but which countries are easiest to go teach English in for a few years?

Excelzior
Jun 24, 2013

As long as Trump doesn't pick Jim Cramer for Commerce then idgaf

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

GrimGypsy posted:

asking for a friend but which countries are easiest to go teach English in for a few years?

Hitlerstan, Deep Transylvania, the Wood of Black Sorrows all immediately come to mind

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

GrimGypsy posted:

Under the trump presidency, English as the global lingua franca will have collapsed. We are all doomed and there is no escape.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

https://itsgoingdown.org/anti-fascists-storm-restaurant-hosting-neo-nazi-alt-right-npi-dinner/

quote:

Anti-fascist protesters stormed the restaurant and got most of the way up the stairs to the second floor where NPI was meeting. A few got in via the elevator. The Washington Post is reporting that “a foul smelling liquid” was sprayed on NPI President Richard Spencer, notorious for peddling “white nationalism.”

ra ra ra, go get em boys

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
The first wave of Trump's secret clone army posing before the attack.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

real excited for regular street battles between brownshirts and commies

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
did soros stop paying the protestors? have they stopped fake protesting?

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Baloogan posted:

No, if everything worked out for Trump he would have lost by a slim margin and spent the next four to eight years bitching while the alt-right showered him with donations. Now, fucker's got the power...but what will he do with it?

From what it seems, he's going to attempt to pass a lot of controversial legislation that will be publicized heavily, then fly into a rage on Twitter when suddenly people have a problem with the way they're being governed. Oh, and except every foreign leader meeting to result in Trump breaking a promise or looking stupid while he thinks exactly the opposite. And wait until the first real moment he faces where he has to do something and ends up doing something more embarrassing and stupid than sitting for a few minutes with a copy of 'My Pet Goat' in his hands.

I don't see him winning the presidency as a win. I see it as him having to do a real job at 70 and loving up big. Right now it's just a matter of what the problem is and the resultant whining fit. Can you imagine him going off on an ally after a bad meeting on Twitter, only for it to cause major issues?

Interesting times, indeed.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

GrimGypsy posted:

Nobody speaks any English in China, but you can live large on the pittance teaching English there pays.

Dolash
Oct 23, 2008

aNYWAY,
tHAT'S REALLY ALL THERE IS,
tO REPORT ON THE SUBJECT,
oF ME GETTING HURT,

GrimGypsy posted:

reporting that “a foul smelling liquid” was sprayed on NPI President Richard Spencer

Splash the Fash.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

yas, neneh cherry~ nice

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

GrimGypsy posted:

east asia mostly, south korea and japan both have government programs set up for it iirc

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Is blush and lipstick really necessary though? The wig and nails I'm cool with.

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme

Those headphones are clearly crap, that's part of the problem.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Al! posted:

Hitlerstan, Deep Transylvania, the Wood of Black Sorrows all immediately come to mind

I'm already in a trump state so

PostNouveau posted:

Nobody speaks any English in China, but you can live large on the pittance teaching English there pays.

Raskolnikov38 posted:

east asia mostly, south korea and japan both have government programs set up for it iirc

Done deal, living in cramped quarters without much money or health insurance is basically my life now, I might as well do it somewhere new

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug
Living on the other side of the world doesn't make me feel any safer from the outcome of this presidency it only make me feel more powerless to do anything about it.

Mad Doctor Cthulhu
Mar 3, 2008

Samurai Sanders posted:

Living on the other side of the world doesn't make me feel any safer from the outcome of this presidency it only make me feel more powerless to do anything about it.

Oh the bright side, you're going to see just how fast the West rearranges around an absent America. Say goodbye to any superpower cred we have.

Jewel Repetition
Dec 24, 2012

Ask me about Briar Rose and Chicken Chaser.

Samurai Sanders posted:

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Samurai Sanders posted:

Don't worry, our president-elect couldn't find your country on a map if his life depended on it. Unless you're in Mexico (everything south of the US), Canada (Everything north of the US), USA, Russia (that's the big blob over there right?) or Gyna (maybe).

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

japan should suffer 4 anime

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Covok posted:

If anyone is curious, apparently people think a pizzaeria that handed out pizza to voters is proof Hillary is compliment in pedophilia. These people are still going at it and, if you laugh at them on reddit because they bring it up in futurology, they will bug you in messages for a long, long time.

Well, that's what Cheeto Man does, and since he's the example now, might as well behave the same

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Turdfuzz posted:

They already are. They pay women to snuggle with them there. poo poo, I'd pay my wife not to snuggle. Any Japanese men want to room with us over here? All the loving snuggling you could ever dream of.

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Turdfuzz posted:

suffer from too much kindness imo

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Raskolnikov38 posted:

good the gently caress luck getting into the japanese program, i am trying again this year in a vain hope i'll be at ground zero of the chinese nuclear blast.

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse

Telephones posted:

I wonder what it's like to be Trump? Like, what his experience of life is? I would pay top dollar to live his life. Hopefully after death, I get to experience it.

I wouldn't. He desperately wanted to be big money and spent most of his life living in his dad's shadow, using his dad's money and burying everything he touches. His only actual success has been licensing his name out for developments and being able to bail with all the investments when they go under. In and out of court so much he has to settle cases simply to prevent "losing" which his ego simply can't stand and has relegated himself to mostly scamming people to keep his name in lights before stumbling through an election he won because America is very stupid, very racist, and hate Clinton. And now in his rush to get his poo poo together (yeah right) he's going back on promises before he's even sat in the throne and continuing to feed the divide that's got the country so split.
the next four years are going to be hell on him, from gaffs he makes to the backlash they create to people mocking him and his name flaming out. He'll be a wreck in four years and an absolute miracle if he doesn't die in office from a stroke or putting a gun in his mouth.
If there's anyone in the world I wouldn't want to be, it's Donald. The sheer amount of lies and reactions he has to make to feed his ego is enough of a hell of its own

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

When your handlers are already telling world leaders you're full of poo poo as to not let your flapping maw harm international relations because you can't loving control yourself, that's when you should be realizing you should have noticed this was a problem a year and a half ago.

Dewgy
Nov 10, 2005

~🚚special delivery~📦

SocketWrench posted:

I wouldn't. He desperately wanted to be big money and spent most of his life living in his dad's shadow, using his dad's money and burying everything he touches. His only actual success has been licensing his name out for developments and being able to bail with all the investments when they go under. In and out of court so much he has to settle cases simply to prevent "losing" which his ego simply can't stand and has relegated himself to mostly scamming people to keep his name in lights before stumbling through an election he won because America is very stupid, very racist, and hate Clinton. And now in his rush to get his poo poo together (yeah right) he's going back on promises before he's even sat in the throne and continuing to feed the divide that's got the country so split.
the next four years are going to be hell on him, from gaffs he makes to the backlash they create to people mocking him and his name flaming out. He'll be a wreck in four years and an absolute miracle if he doesn't die in office from a stroke or putting a gun in his mouth.
If there's anyone in the world I wouldn't want to be, it's Donald. The sheer amount of lies and reactions he has to make to feed his ego is enough of a hell of its own

the hamilton/pence thing that blew up this weekend was the funniest poo poo since the election ended

trump has zero chill and is a giant baby at all times, the next four years should be entertaining if (hopefully) nothing else

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Dewgy posted:

trump has zero chill and is a giant baby at all times, the next four years should be entertaining if (hopefully) nothing else

Yeah our PEOTUS is too orange, get that boy some purple.

• Locked thread