Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

KiteAuraan posted:

good the gently caress luck getting into the japanese program, i am trying again this year in a vain hope i'll be at ground zero of the chinese nuclear blast.

is the japanese one that hard? I've heard conflicting reports

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

FAUXTON posted:

When your handlers are already telling world leaders you're full of poo poo as to not let your flapping maw harm international relations because you can't loving control yourself, that's when you should be realizing you should have noticed this was a problem a year and a half ago.

I am incredibly excited about the Duterte Trump first official meeting. What happens when an incomprehensible force meets an utterly insane object?

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
theyre both drug hating authoritarians. duterte will brag about how he killed a dude to donald and donald will be like haha i made a joke about that once but now....

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

FAUXTON posted:

When your handlers are already telling world leaders you're full of poo poo as to not let your flapping maw harm international relations because you can't loving control yourself, that's when you should be realizing you should have noticed this was a problem a year and a half ago.

"I just spoke with Trump for 30 minutes and have no loving idea what we were talking about." - Russian leadership and every other world leader who called 800-STUMP-DA-TRUMP to have an unsecured convseration without diplomatic briefing that is totally different than unsecured EMAILS somehow.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

gradenko_2000 posted:

I am incredibly excited about the Duterte Trump first official meeting. What happens when an incomprehensible force meets an utterly insane object?

the word "undesireables" will be said alarmingly frequently on both sides

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

gradenko_2000 posted:

Gonna be great when he insists it occurs in Trump tower with all his children in attendance like he's sitting court in a Monarchy 200 years ago. It's vital that Prince Barron learn court politics before he comes of age.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
undesire, by calvin klein

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Getting Japanese permanent residency is a snap, just marry one of the locals for 3 years and live in Tokyo or whatever and you're golden

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
That said the weather in Japan sucks loving dick, I can't think of any place that gets as hot and humid in the summer and as cold and dry in the winter

Don't live here, just move somewhere nice like Hawai'i and then you don't have to care about anything that happens in the mainland, bruh

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/freddiedeboer/status/800136343359815680

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Is "The Resistance" glomming together as a functional whole yet? I've seen Shaun King and Keith Olberman both sort of launch their own thing with that as the name, along with lots of lesser-known people.

Obviously the top-shelf Left will be busy doing the Bernie vs Establishment thing for a while, and even then will probably shy away from any truly principled resistance because laffo at the Dems abruptly growing a spine now

But all the various BLM and Occupy and Antifa and Marxists and stuff, are they starting to have some cohesion? Maybe working with lower-tier personalities like Olberman et al?
Please tell me yes. They don't have time to gently caress around for a year; it needs to be tightly organized by uhhhhh jan 20

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Teikanmi posted:

That said the weather in Japan sucks loving dick, I can't think of any place that gets as hot and humid in the summer and as cold and dry in the winter

Don't live here, just move somewhere nice like Hawai'i and then you don't have to care about anything that happens in the mainland, bruh

My employer has a hawaiian branch of the business but they try not to hire mainlanders for, well, a lot of reasons.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

Just catching up after the past 400 pages

Has discourse decided whether grunge is good yet?

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

Sound like Spencer got the 'ol Liquid rear end

FAUXTON posted:

My employer has a hawaiian branch of the business but they try not to hire mainlanders for, well, a lot of reasons.

Also lol at trying to live in Hawaii unless you are rich.

Grizzled Patriarch fucked around with this message at 10:41 on Nov 20, 2016

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Man Musk posted:

Just catching up after the past 400 pages

Has discourse decided whether grunge is good yet?

Nerdcore grunge is better than pussypower grunge. It is decided.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

Also lol at trying to live in Hawaii unless you are rich.

I was going to comment but it was Tokyo vs. Hawaii and I'm pretty sure Hawaii is cheaper. I won't bother checking facts as it feels right and that's all that matters, praise Trump.

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

sending one of your dudes every day to kinda show how you literally own them and they can't do anything but give polite speeches to you is pretty effective

Grizzled Patriarch
Mar 27, 2014

These dentures won't stop me from tearing out jugulars in Thunderdome.

RandomBlue posted:

I was going to comment but it was Tokyo vs. Hawaii and I'm pretty sure Hawaii is cheaper. I won't bother checking facts as it feels right and that's all that matters, praise Trump.

Yeah Tokyo is pretty nuts, though I guess if you get in on that JET program to teach English it's mostly taken care of - I've got a friend in the program and he's not living like a king or anything but he's in a nice apartment and has spending money to blow on stuff and doesn't really do that much work, so it sounds like a pretty good gig if you can get in.

Otherwise all the cheap places are in SE Asia or random eastern European slums. I know a few people teaching English in SE Asia and their money goes a hell of a long way there, basically living like 2 or 3 times as comfortably there as in the US. Of course after Trump demolishes our economy nobody is going to care about learning English and it will be China's turn to export all of their liberal arts degrees to the far-flung corners of the earth.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
Night crew, more like goodnight crew.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Grizzled Patriarch posted:

how could you give your own brother the ol' liquid rear end dominic

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

good morning everyone, this is your daily reminder that donald trump's presidency is still bullshit and you should be very pissed off about it

don't let that fade

Queen Gnome
Jul 30, 2006

Her Lawnliness

KiteAuraan posted:

good the gently caress luck getting into the japanese program, i am trying again this year in a vain hope i'll be at ground zero of the chinese nuclear blast.

Yeah I wouldn't recommend the Japanese one unless you're chill with being plopped down in the middle bumfuck nowhere (and likely finding give own accommodations, which is a pain in the rear end here.)

Pretty sure there are threads on SA with info about all of it.

Edit: gently caress Trump

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

donald trump is gonna be the best prez

ON OPPOSITE DAY

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

were gonna make so much fuckin fun of trump on thsi webforum its gonna be devastating

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

it gets 2him AND his supporters
dont think 4 a moment that it doesnt
the internet is a big deal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

it gets 2him AND his supporters
dont think 4 a moment that it doesnt
the internet is a big deal

im glad

Olga Gurlukovich
Nov 13, 2016

I'm actually really unhappy about the attention he's going to receive

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

privatize medicare if u want u loving reTHUGlicans im droppin sick burns on u from interspace

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/800298286204723200

lmao

SocketWrench
Jul 8, 2012

by Fritz the Horse
^ lol. Do yourself a favor, Donald. Let. It. Go. With every whine about the play you sound more and more like a five year old.

I wonder if he's going to form a special department that scans the internet for insults about him so he can retaliate on twitter

RandomBlue posted:

"I just spoke with Trump for 30 minutes and have no loving idea what we were talking about." - Russian leadership and every other world leader who called 800-STUMP-DA-TRUMP to have an unsecured convseration without diplomatic briefing that is totally different than unsecured EMAILS somehow.

You'd do best to remember with Republicans it doesn't matter when they do it or it's just not that important an issue in reality, but when an opposing party's candidate does it it's equal to treason

SocketWrench fucked around with this message at 12:29 on Nov 20, 2016

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

Jesus gently caress, at 4:22 AM. Fucker is going to drone strike someone for calling him an rear end in a top hat who looks like the shorn ballsack of a syphillitc orangutan.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

KiteAuraan posted:

Jesus gently caress, at 4:22 AM. Fucker is going to drone strike someone for calling him an rear end in a top hat who looks like the shorn ballsack of a syphillitc orangutan.

rip forums poster kiteauraan

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

any final words you'd like to leave with us before you get brutally owned by the trumpbots

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
A goon on my facebook feed is angry about people bringing up that trump lost the popular vote and his response to it is "we're a REPUBLIC not a DIRECT DEMOCRACY this is high school 101!" and I'm not sure I understand what his point is or how that changes the fact that trump won the EC but lost the PV

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

FirstAidKite posted:

A goon on my facebook feed is angry about people bringing up that trump lost the popular vote and his response to it is "we're a REPUBLIC not a DIRECT DEMOCRACY this is high school 101!" and I'm not sure I understand what his point is or how that changes the fact that trump won the EC but lost the PV

all the republics use an electoral college instead of popular vote to determine the winner like

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

you have so many of these anecdotes

why are all of your friends either dumb or terrible, firstaidkite

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

SocketWrench posted:

^ lol. Do yourself a favor, Donald. Let. It. Go. With every whine about the play you sound more and more like a five year old.

i dont think you know donald j trump

Teikanmi
Dec 16, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Well he is right, Hamilton does suck and it is overrated

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kurtofan
Feb 16, 2011

hon hon hon

can't wait for the lese majeste laws

• Locked thread