Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I found the ingame Game Freak office

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soral
May 30, 2009

Soral
May 30, 2009

im still on route 2 because i have been obsessively combing every square inch of this game before moving on

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

HORMELCHILI posted:

My friend did gods work and gave three of us all three starters before start]ng his own game. Now were watching the really lovely pierce brosnan james bond movie with the really hot chick while Pokemon is commenced

Sounds like a p chill night with the boys. I'm at my friends house and we're both playing RE4 parallel to each other and discussing strats etc and it's extremely epic win.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Errr... hello there

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

when do you get the proper pokefinder that tells you if youre missing stuff in an area? im going crazy

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Errr... hello there

Greetings

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

Bobnumerotres posted:

when do you get the proper pokefinder that tells you if youre missing stuff in an area? im going crazy

i'm barely through the first town but all signs point to it not existing ever since its only appearance in BW2

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i meant to say the dexnav sorry, which is in omegaruby/saph. i saw videos of it being used in reviews for the game but jesus i hope they didn't stuff it into the postgame or something

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
saph infection.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Soral posted:

im still on route 2 because i have been obsessively combing every square inch of this game before moving on

I play these games by just wandering forward constantly and save the obsessive combing for the post-elite four sweep of all the Pokemon I didn't catch the first time through.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I like the minibosses they put on routes. Every route is Nugget Bridge now

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

gently caress salazzle I was trying to catch a female and the fucker kelt calling from help and they assraped and killed my team by spamming deagon rage

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The call mechanic is really cool and can make random encounters actually threatening periodically.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Also I have a salazzle but idk if it's female. I'll check when I'm home. I'll also post my friend code

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

this game is so pretty, i love the colors

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

definitely laugh every time i check in on a pokemon and it's loving encrusted in filth. the baseball-sized burrs and dustbunnies hanging off em gets me every time

currently trying to choose which pokemon i'm going to leave uncleaned and see if i can get a nice stack going

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I really like that the petting thing changes based on the texture of the Pokemon in question. Like trying to pet grimer gets your hand stuck in his poo poo slime and you can't move it lol

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

That Paul F Tompkins standup bit about the Pikachu cosplayer covered in grime

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

HolePisser1982 posted:

definitely laugh every time i check in on a pokemon and it's loving encrusted in filth. the baseball-sized burrs and dustbunnies hanging off em gets me every time

currently trying to choose which pokemon i'm going to leave uncleaned and see if i can get a nice stack going

Love that if they get hit with sand attack, after battle theyre fuckin covered in sand. Like cleaning up your lil kids after a soccer game

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial
Can't wait till my munchlax evolves so I can spend time wiping down my huge failson snorlax after a battle while he tells me he is definitely looking for jobs online.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Ristolaz posted:

Can't wait till my munchlax evolves so I can spend time wiping down my huge failson snorlax after a battle while he tells me he is definitely looking for jobs online.

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ristolaz posted:

Fat boys of Pokémoning

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

i meant to say the dexnav sorry, which is in omegaruby/saph. i saw videos of it being used in reviews for the game but jesus i hope they didn't stuff it into the postgame or something

I heard that they didn't bring it forward. I miss it too, it was nice to be able to see what was left on a route, in game

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Ristolaz posted:

Lol

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

"This milk is so tasty and so rich, it will make you wish your mom was a Miltank"

Yeah, ok dude

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Ah gently caress the totem from lush jubgle is actually pretty tough. It summoned a Castform and it uses sunny day to massively empower its Synthesis and Sun Blade attack and it wiped my team

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

fozzy fosbourne posted:

"This milk is so tasty and so rich, it will make you wish your mom was a Miltank"

Yeah, ok dude

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Ah gently caress the totem from lush jubgle is actually pretty tough. It summoned a Castform and it uses sunny day to massively empower its Synthesis and Sun Blade attack and it wiped my team

It didn't wipe me but it came close. I really only lived because of my Golbat. He evolved right after that really tough battle which was awesome. Playing without exp share on is actually kind of hard.

My team right now is Dartrix/Trumbeak/Crobat/Lycanroc/Wimpod/Salandit female. I'm honestly thinking of replacing my starter with alolan grimer though...

that ivy guy
May 20, 2015

My Friend Code
|
\/
2793 0650 7690

I will add people from the past few pages

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I just got wiped by the forest rear end in a top hat when he had like 3 health left.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

I just got wiped by the forest rear end in a top hat when he had like 3 health left.

i just had caterpies summon more and more caterpies over and over and got real worried fuckin caterpies would kill me

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

i just had caterpies summon more and more caterpies over and over and got real worried fuckin caterpies would kill me

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I beat him o my second try with an ember crit.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Crobat is 5'11" and 165 pounds. But it still lets me pet its wings and feed it beans.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I keep spending all my money on clothes and haircuts.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

In Training posted:

I don't have this game but same

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Evil Eagle posted:

Crobat is 5'11" and 165 pounds. But it still lets me pet its wings and feed it beans.

my first shiny was a zubat so i love them

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

In Training posted:

I thought I would have the option to back out of the haircut menu, but nope, I have golden cornrows now

Agean90
Jun 28, 2008

oh poo poo didnt know this was out. prolly gonna get moon, becuase i like the moon more than i like the sun.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

elf help book posted:

my first shiny was a zubat so i love them

I'm probably approaching quad digits of Pokemon playtime over my life and I've never even seen a wild shiny

• Locked thread