Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Santheb posted:

Dude wants my Doug Martin for his Travis Kelce in .5 ppr. I'd be starting Zach Miller otherwise. I kinda want to hang onto Doug for that sweet week 14-16 schedule.

My other RBs would be DJ/Ware/L.Murray/Fat Rob/Rawls. Would it be worth it to trade one of those guys for the TE upgrade? Fat Rob maybe? Or just hope that with Alshon being out that Zach Miller goes Super Saiyan?

I'd try Fat Rob and see what happens. But I do think Zach Miller will at least go Super Saiyan if not Super Saiyan 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

pubic works project posted:

I'd try Fat Rob and see what happens. But I do think Zach Miller will at least go Super Saiyan if not Super Saiyan 2.

He didnt go for Fat Rob but he would do Latavius for either Eifert or Kelce it sounds like.

Just got offered another one too, different guy, same league. He wanted to send his Carr and Tyrell Williams for my Ware and Jowns. I'm starting Stafford at the moment. I might be able to do Murray and Jowns for Carr and Williams too.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Santheb posted:

Dude wants my Doug Martin for his Travis Kelce in .5 ppr. I'd be starting Zach Miller otherwise. I kinda want to hang onto Doug for that sweet week 14-16 schedule.

My other RBs would be DJ/Ware/L.Murray/Fat Rob/Rawls. Would it be worth it to trade one of those guys for the TE upgrade? Fat Rob maybe? Or just hope that with Alshon being out that Zach Miller goes Super Saiyan?

As a Kelce owner, I am looking to sell him since I have Eifert. He is pretty consistent but his ceiling seems capped pretty low most weeks. It's baffling because he is a great player and makes great catches regularly but is just not getting consistent enough volume. I would definitely rather have DMart. I would stick with Miller with Alshon out as he seems to have more chemistry with Cutler than Meredith.

Kelce has had some huge games with Smith it's just inconsistent.

MrSargent fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Nov 18, 2016

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

To sign them is my real test

With full no movement clause
It's not really all that baffling. Andy Reid often has a blind spot to certain playmakers and Alex Smith doesn't have the ability to attack the seam. Both of those things have been true since 2005, I don't know why you're not noticing them until now.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.

Santheb posted:

He didnt go for Fat Rob but he would do Latavius for either Eifert or Kelce it sounds like.

Just got offered another one too, different guy, same league. He wanted to send his Carr and Tyrell Williams for my Ware and Jowns. I'm starting Stafford at the moment. I might be able to do Murray and Jowns for Carr and Williams too.

I would definitely do Murray for Eifert.

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.

Teemu Pokemon posted:

It's not really all that baffling. Andy Reid often has a blind spot to certain playmakers and Alex Smith doesn't have the ability to attack the seam. Both of those things have been true since 2005, I don't know why you're not noticing them until now.

Ok I didn't mean baffling as in I don't know the reason, it's baffling a coach like Reid can be that blind, like you mentioned.

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002
Has Lamar Miller been a bust this year? He's had one great game, and at least at the beginning of the year had a high floor, but ... he's kinda sucked so far.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

BigFactory posted:

Has Lamar Miller been a bust this year? He's had one great game, and at least at the beginning of the year had a high floor, but ... he's kinda sucked so far.

Not so much bust, but definitely disappointment. He's RB#12 in my standard league, which sounds not that bad, except he's averaging about half the ppg of DJ and Zeke and just 2/3 the ppg of the next 4 or 5 RBs (Gordon, Murray, Blount, Forte, McCoy). He drops a few more spots in the rankings in half and full PPR. Not sure exactly where each were drafted, but I'd say he's been less a disappointment than Gurley for a close comp, or Matt Jones and Langford (lol) for cheaper but more thoroughly-busted potential three down backs. Plenty of RBs ruined by injuries too, of course.

Leperflesh
May 17, 2007

Lamar Miller's two bad games were against the Vikings and the Broncos, which is not unexpected. However, aside from the Colts game, he's been producing non-elite stats: in .5 PPR, leaving out those three games, all his scores were between 12 and 14 points. Last week at the jaguars he scored 8.3, but got hurt during the game and sat part of it out, so that's also not unexpected.

The issue I think is that the texans suck because brock is horrible. They should be leaning way more on the run game but they keep trying to get their elite wideouts involved but half of brock's passes are uncatchable garbage. I do not know if this is going to improve because they locked brock in with mega-cash money so I don't think they can realistically just bench the guy.

Lamar Miller has the potential to be the focus point of that entire offense, but I don't know if that's going to happen.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps
He's averaging more yards per carry than Brock is with yards per pass. So, considering the real life situation of Brock being poo poo, he's out performing his situation.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Yeah. Lamar is definitely playing as well as he can against stacked boxes since no one fears Brock's ability to throw a ball.

and the texans are still 6-3

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

I really wanted to be right about Lamar Miller being completely misused in Miami, and while I think he has proven he can handle a full workload, I was hoping he wouldn't be in such a poo poo offense.

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007

MrSargent posted:

I really wanted to be right about Lamar Miller being completely misused in Miami, and while I think he has proven he can handle a full workload, I was hoping he wouldn't be in such a poo poo offense.

I remember being so excited he signed with the texans. Then the Brockening occurred.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

I want to be able to claim that I was right about Miller's ADP being a round or so too inflated, but even I didn't expect the Texans to be this anemic on offense. Miller's performing about as I expected, but through no fault of his own; I'd have to imagine that he'd be doing way better if Osweiler weren't hot garbage

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
With Maclin ruled out, who else is rolling on this Tyreek train with me this week, need a new one since the Cmike train fabulously detailed for the 3rd time.

I can't believe I'm gonna be starting a Chiefs WR not named Maclin over Landry in full PPR.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 22:18 on Nov 18, 2016

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

VietCampo posted:

With Maclin ruled out, who else is rolling on this Tyreek train with me this week, need a new one since the Cmike train fabulously detailed for the 3rd time.

I can't believe I'm gonna be starting a Chiefs WR not named Maclin over Landry in full PPR.

I wish I had traded Landry when he still had some name value. Now he's got a permanent spot on the bench.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Chris Hogan and Gronk are out against the 49ers. Fire up your Edelmans.

Nadir
Apr 12, 2003

It's only up from here

pubic works project posted:

Chris Hogan and Gronk are out against the 49ers. Fire up your Edelmans.
And Bennetts!

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!

VietCampo posted:

I am on the Tyreek train. Ride or die.

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Nadir posted:

And Bennetts!

Oh yes I forgot about him.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
Read this, found it interesting. About Rodgers' slump and how he is being all goony and angsty with his family.

http://www.businessinsider.com/aaron-rodgers-hasnt-spoken-to-family-in-2-years-2016-11

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Weather for Steelers/Browns tomorrow is snow, sustained winds of 25-35 mph, and gusts around 50 mph. Gotta be very scared of using Big Ben or either of the Browns receivers.

Feb 24, 2006

#worldchamps

coronaball posted:

Weather for Steelers/Browns tomorrow is snow, sustained winds of 25-35 mph, and gusts around 50 mph. Gotta be very scared of using Big Ben or either of the Browns receivers.

Ughhhhhhhhhh. The week I have Antonio Brown & Bell, but have to depend on Garçon, Dion Lewis, CJ Prososis, and Kaepersuck cause my entire team is on bye and I'm in win out or lose mode

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010
Bells about to put up 60 on the lowly Browns though.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

VietCampo posted:

Bells about to put up 60 on the lowly Browns though.

Seriously hoping for a LeSean "Winter Wonderland" McCoy vs the Lions type of game from Bell.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
ROS would you keep NE or KC?

And am I wrong for thinking about trading away Kelce or Eifert for Dak Prescott? Cam Newton is looking to be a major bust.

Another idea is Matt Forte, Bilal Powell, and either Kelce or Eifert for Todd Gurley.

Beer4TheBeerGod fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Nov 20, 2016

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Get rid of Kelce. He's been super inconsistent and it'll save you the headache of thinking you should start him over Eifert.

Honestly I don't see things getting better for Gurley anytime soon unless Goff has just been Joel Embiid processing and rips poo poo up.

Teemu Pokemon
Jun 19, 2004

If I owned any other top-10 TE, I would trade Kelce for a jar of mayonnaise

Spoeank posted:

Joel Embiid processing and rips poo poo up.

did you sign up for hoopsguys emails too???

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon
I have Eifert AND Reed as well as Kelce, and nobody is trading for him. Should I just drop Kelce for a kicker and keep NE and KC?

Gearman
Dec 6, 2011

Sneaky TE play of the week: Ladarius Green. Should be windy and snowy, leading to a lot of short passes from Big Ben. Perfect for a tall TE like Green to do some work.

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

I have Eifert AND Reed as well as Kelce, and nobody is trading for him. Should I just drop Kelce for a kicker and keep NE and KC?

Yeah, probably.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RVProfootballer posted:

Yeah, probably.

Working on a trade of Kelce for Prescott. If that falls through I will drop him. I have Cam but am losing faith.

If I get Dak would you drop KC or NE?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it

Teemu Pokemon posted:

If I owned any other top-10 TE, I would trade Kelce for a jar of mayonnaise

did you sign up for hoopsguys emails too???

Nope, I'm trying to distance myself from those guys. Joe Bryant is such a turd. I just need Sigmund Bloom to leave and I can never deal with them ever again.

Also nerds Tyreek Hill is way underowned go fix that poo poo.

Also the Browns have given up 50 yards to 10 WRs in their last 5 games and 8 of them have scored. Sammie Coates has 8 fingers so if you're desperate he's worth a shot despite the weather because Browns Bad.

Edit: I didn't proof read. Get Eli Rogers not Sammie Coates.

Spoeank fucked around with this message at 18:16 on Nov 20, 2016

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Working on a trade of Kelce for Prescott. If that falls through I will drop him. I have Cam but am losing faith.

If I get Dak would you drop KC or NE?

I personally am not really sure KC is match up proof at all, and they've got Denver, Atlanta, and Oakland for their next three. NE might not be a great DST, but hard to argue with their schedule. If forced to choose, I'd keep NE.

Zombie Tsunami
Jun 22, 2006

Spoeank posted:

Also nerds Tyreek Hill is way underowned go fix that poo poo.

Also the Browns have given up 50 yards to 10 WRs in their last 5 games and 8 of them have scored. Sammie Coates has 8 fingers so if you're desperate he's worth a shot despite the weather because Browns Bad.

Agreed on Reek. But why Coates over Rogers? Not only has Sammie been less of the gameplan week in and week out (6 targets since the bye), the weather doesn't seem to be conducive to long passes. Rogers has 15 targets, 10/145/1 since the bye.

I am flexing T. Hill over Rogers in 1PPR so I had to take a look at this poo poo.

Beer4TheBeerGod
Aug 23, 2004
Exciting Lemon

RVProfootballer posted:

I personally am not really sure KC is match up proof at all, and they've got Denver, Atlanta, and Oakland for their next three. NE might not be a great DST, but hard to argue with their schedule. If forced to choose, I'd keep NE.

Would you keep one over Dak?

Vargo
Dec 27, 2008

'Cuz it's KILLIN' ME!
How badly does Goff starting hurt Kenny Britt's flex value? Non-PPR

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

Zombie Tsunami posted:

Agreed on Reek. But why Coates over Rogers? Not only has Sammie been less of the gameplan week in and week out (6 targets since the bye), the weather doesn't seem to be conducive to long passes. Rogers has 15 targets, 10/145/1 since the bye.

I am flexing T. Hill over Rogers in 1PPR so I had to take a look at this poo poo.

Lol I forgot the part where I was referring to Rogers. Do Rogers. Because Coates bad hand man.

Jota
May 6, 2003

uga-booga uga-booga
RIP to my man AJ Green

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sourdough
Apr 30, 2012

Beer4TheBeerGod posted:

Would you keep one over Dak?

I mean, at this point, Dak is just straight up better than Cam, right? They both have bad week 13 (Dak @Min, Cam @Sea), but otherwise schedules don't look too different. Cam's maybe a bit softer. Just seems silly to hold two borderline QB1s that don't platoon well together when we're at week 11 already. I'd be tempted to just roll with Dak.

• Locked thread