Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
speng31b
May 8, 2010

Matoi Ryuko posted:

2024 goons: I'll reserve the IP address

2036 goons: I'll swear bloodfealty to the Chief Patriarchy Officer of TimeComWarnerWikiCastAT&T-Mobile for the privilege of dribbling my content down His Majestic Gloriousness's dataful pipelines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
X-post from the Dem thread, for when your favorite Congressman votes for our future police state-

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800472928022331392
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800473034079502336
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800484713269985280

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

yeah ok sean "i want to suck Trump off and swallow his cum everyday" hannity

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
nothing matters

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

logikv9 posted:

marco rubio, as long as he remains thirsty (for power)

the thirst for power is never quenched

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
Uhhhhhhhhh

How should I feel that I made a trump supporter mad enough that he made a google doc trying to refute my dislike of trump

idk how to feel about this

like I feel kinda embarrassed for him that he went through that effort to try to get me to see the truth that trump is good...

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

me thinks the ball fondler doth protest too much

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh

How should I feel that I made a trump supporter mad enough that he made a google doc trying to refute my dislike of trump

like I feel kinda embarrassed for him that he went through that effort to try to get me to see the truth that trump is good...

post the doc

speng31b
May 8, 2010

FirstAidKite posted:

Uhhhhhhhhh

A google doc is kind of a weird format for a rebuttal but it's not hard to make one.

William Bear
Oct 26, 2012

"That's what they all say!"

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

it's alright, reince preibus assures everyone that it'll be taken care of

Reince actually said this.

quote:

Donald Trump's soon-to-be chief of staff, Reince Priebus, said Sunday that the incoming White House counsel will be tasked with making sure there are no conflicts of interest with the real estate mogul's business empire.

In an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper on "State of the Union," Priebus said Americans shouldn't be concerned with potential pay-to-play schemes in a Trump administration despite reports that Trump's daughter, Ivanka, who helms part of the family's business portfolio, sat in on Trump's meeting last week with Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe.

"We've been at this for a few days. I mean, this is ridiculous. Let's just kind of take a deep breath. The point is, what Americans should see from President-elect Trump is someone who, by being in action from the moment he was declared the winner, he was on a mission to bring everyone together," Priebus said.

"That, to me, is what we should be celebrating. I think people should be encouraged by what they see. And I think it's a real positive sign for the future of our country."

Still, there are some signs Trump hasn't completely cut ties with his business -- and that foreign diplomats see Trump's business empire as a way to win his favor.

Trump met last week with three Indian business partners building a property near Mumbai, The New York Times reported. And diplomats have been staying at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, spending money in hopes that Trump will notice, The Washington Post reported.

Tapper pressed Priebus on this topic, asking: "As White House chief of staff, you're supposed to look out for any political or ethical minefields. Is it seriously the position of the Trump transition team that this is not a huge cauldron of potential conflicts of interest?"

And Priebus said: "Obviously we will comply with all of those laws and we will have our White House counsel review all of these things. We will have every 'i' dotted and every 't' crossed, and I can assure the American people that there wouldn't be any wrongdoing or any sort of undue influence over any decision-making."
http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/20/politics/trump-business-conflicts-reince-priebus/index.html

Reince: President Trump, you can't mandate government employees stay at your hotels, it's a clear conflict-

Trump's Lawyer: Says who?

William Bear fucked around with this message at 00:56 on Nov 21, 2016

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
I'm glad Sean and Megyn are fighting again

Matoi Ryuko
Jan 6, 2004

Baloogan posted:

omg nice sig
i should get mine updated but i like my current sig sooo much i dont want to do away with it

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

speng31b posted:

A google doc is kind of a weird format for a rebuttal but it's not hard to make one.

I know it's not hard but it just seems like a weird thing to do, to be like "ok gonna take your post on facebook and turn it into a list of bullet points I'll go through bit by bit and disprove"

a.lo posted:

post the doc

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bz6GQvhNTfo7elkwejZRd3VDVU0/view

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

i feel like sending hannity a 3D printed buttplug of trump's head would be worth a few dollars and the potential harassment lawsuit

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

label it a "stress toy" maybe

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

i feel like sending hannity a 3D printed buttplug of trump's head would be worth a few dollars and the potential harassment lawsuit

you have a 3d printer?!?!?!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800488254189539328
https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800488554623184897

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Agrajag posted:

you have a 3d printer?!?!?!

i have google

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

in exchange for becoming one of the many people who will have their already lovely legacies further tarnished and crapped on by associating with a trump presidency, I, sean hannity, received nothing in exchange

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

FirstAidKite posted:

I know it's not hard but it just seems like a weird thing to do, to be like "ok gonna take your post on facebook and turn it into a list of bullet points I'll go through bit by bit and disprove"

i think your friend might be insane

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

not a puppet not a puppet no youre the puppet

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

FirstAidKite posted:

"So you are accepting a points which is made by a self-acknowledged bias source?"

"Please let me know when you pass civics 101."

Ask him when the gently caress he's going to pass English 101. I always enjoy that the people who are all "LEARN ARE LANGUAGE" have no loving idea how to use it.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

does he know the electors were never meant to be partisan, so that the EC itself has been corrupted, so how can it prevent corruption if it is guilty of that?

and it was intended for the people to not elect someone dumb as gently caress who's never held public office and wants to do unconstitutional things, but it failed

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009

babypolis posted:

i think your friend might be insane

Well, he was permabanned from these forums after he felt bad for offending another user by saying he'd have sex with them if they were a girl, so he tried to send them picks of an apology he wrote in his flesh with a knife

He's not very well in the head so I know arguing with him isn't going to go anywhere since he defends everything trump does and is always trying to justify it and I don't believe he is actually interested in facts, he just wants to paint the situation as "everything trump is for is right and everything the liberals are for is wrong"

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

also lmao at people who think the US being a republic means we can't have any direct democracy

i mean you have referendums all over, it's how we have legal weed in a few states now

really if we wanted to go full republic we would have congress elect the president, like other countries do with their prime minister

or hey how about we go back to having senators selected by congress as opposed to directly elected by the people, since direct democracy sucks

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/seanhannity/status/800489178639269888

Sean Hannity is losing it.

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.

FirstAidKite posted:

an apology he wrote in his flesh with a knife

He's not very well in the head

You don't loving say.

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

FirstAidKite posted:

Well, he was permabanned from these forums after he felt bad for offending another user by saying he'd have sex with them if they were a girl, so he tried to send them picks of an apology he wrote in his flesh with a knife

He's not very well in the head so I know arguing with him isn't going to go anywhere since he defends everything trump does and is always trying to justify it and I don't believe he is actually interested in facts, he just wants to paint the situation as "everything trump is for is right and everything the liberals are for is wrong"

:stare:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

FirstAidKite posted:

:stare:

Concordat
Mar 4, 2007

Secondary Objective: Commit Fraud - Complete

Karl Sharks posted:

does he know the electors were never meant to be partisan, so that the EC itself has been corrupted, so how can it prevent corruption if it is guilty of that?

and it was intended for the people to not elect someone dumb as gently caress who's never held public office and wants to do unconstitutional things, but it failed

The electors haven't cast their votes yet, so they still have time to fail at their jobs.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
That whole thing was sparked because I posted this on my facebook timeline

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1hxnbC_11Cg

and I said I like keith's stuff even if I admit he's pretty extreme and definitely doomsaying but he's got such a furious passion to his stuff that I enjoy.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Sean, I hate to break it to you, but Donald doesn't like like you :smith:

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Concordat posted:

The electors haven't cast their votes yet, so they still have time to fail at their jobs.

well yeah, but they going to do it because they're partisans

it's times like these where i wish the founding fathers wrote some sort of self destruct type thing into the constitution, like every X years it needs to be rewritten from scratch; obviously you'd keep a lot but it'd give a chance for things like the EC to be done away with at some point

Vernii
Dec 7, 2006

deathbysnusnu posted:

I don't see that as likely, but infantry causalities would be through the roof. Carriers on the other hand are big fat immobile targets worth more than anything else in a theater of war. I know the millennium challenge is old news, but it simulated an invasion of Iran resulting in the loss of one aircraft carrier, ten cruisers and five of six amphibious ships.

Millenium Challenge isn't something to draw any conclusions from. IIRC the OPFOR commander basically cheated the poo poo out of the simulated attack on the fleet (like fishing boats carrying modern anti-shipping missiles that in real life would sink them through sheer weight) and then pitched a giant fit when the referees rolled it back.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

keep it up ed balls

i believe in you :pray:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

omg!! thanks thats perfect!

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
wait i thought mr balls was booted off

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
i am shamefully behind on my ballsucation

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003