Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

:nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon::nixon:

Baloogan posted:

omg!! thanks thats perfect!

:thumbsup:

Turdfuzz posted:

dont any of u fucken post anymore

:tinsley:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

He's totally the one who poisoned Megyn Kelly isn't he

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

GobiasIndustries posted:

look, if you accept drinks from sean hannity you gotta know you're playing with fire

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven

GobiasIndustries posted:

He would have been doing his radio show so most likely not. Most likely an Ailes lackey.

My take:

Megyn Kelly was talking about Bill O'Reily, but Sean is too dense to loving get it. Like I doubt anyone would EVER argue Sean Hannity EVER asked Trump a hard question. His ball sucking was pretty obvious to everyone.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

lol

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot
sean hannity twitter meltdown was nice to see

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

Dick Milhous Rock! posted:

look, if you accept drinks from sean hannity you gotta know you're playing with fire

him and mike cernovich tricked each other into drinking their cum and let me tell you their sexual prowess was legendary that night

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Al! posted:

him and mike cernovich tricked each other into drinking their cum and let me tell you their sexual prowess was legendary that night

but only they know for certain

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Vernii posted:

Millenium Challenge isn't something to draw any conclusions from. IIRC the OPFOR commander basically cheated the poo poo out of the simulated attack on the fleet (like fishing boats carrying modern anti-shipping missiles that in real life would sink them through sheer weight) and then pitched a giant fit when the referees rolled it back.

i thought they refloated the sunken boats because he ended it so early, not because he broke rules

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Al! posted:

wait i thought mr balls was booted off

ow my balls

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Al! posted:

well it worked for new guinea cannibal tribes

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

boy don't even get them started on how best to gently caress over poor people, that argument never goes well

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

lol, Trump campaigned promising to rip up the constitution

no, congressional Republicans aren't going to impeach him for acting in clear violation of it because that's what they themselves do

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Montasque posted:

He would have been doing his radio show so most likely not. Most likely an Ailes lackey.

My take:

Megyn Kelly was talking about Bill O'Reily, but Sean is too dense to loving get it. Like I doubt anyone would EVER argue Sean Hannity EVER asked Trump a hard question. His ball sucking was pretty obvious to everyone.

hot (and correct) take, most likely. Bill was the only one who ever had moments of pressing Trump's racism and poo poo

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Fox news believe in equality, in that all female reporter should sit in the same tall bar stool that shows off their legs.

GobiasIndustries
Dec 14, 2007

Lipstick Apathy

Montasque posted:

My take:

Well duh, that's what interns are for

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

etalian posted:

Fox news believe in equality, in that all female reporter should sit in the same tall bar stool that shows off their legs.

some don't mind

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
Se cupp is such a loving hack

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
goddamn i love right wing women

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
fox news is awful, shame that they are now required to be played on all american television sets, 24/7

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
you can't hurt it off, but you can turn down the volume

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

So Hannity is nuttier than Beck now. Good job buddy :thumbsup:

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
beck only pretned to be nuts to edge in on ALEX JONES territory but everyone knew it was bull poo poo

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

what a great actor

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Lord of Pie posted:

So Hannity is nuttier than Beck now. Good job buddy :thumbsup:

'now'

Remember when Hannity would brag about his sick workouts and challenge people to fight him

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I love that it is TYOOLS and Alex Jones is an establishment figure and the chief consul of the PEOTUS openly admires Satan and Darth Vader and absolutely none of this matters

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Epic High Five posted:

I love that it is TYOOLS and Alex Jones is an establishment figure and the chief consul of the PEOTUS openly admires Satan and Darth Vader and absolutely none of this matters

Uh, yeah. None of that poo poo has anything to do with Hamilton

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

FirstAidKite posted:

Well, he was permabanned from these forums after he felt bad for offending another user by saying he'd have sex with them if they were a girl, so he tried to send them picks of an apology he wrote in his flesh with a knife

He's not very well in the head so I know arguing with him isn't going to go anywhere since he defends everything trump does and is always trying to justify it and I don't believe he is actually interested in facts, he just wants to paint the situation as "everything trump is for is right and everything the liberals are for is wrong"

I guess they didn't accept the apology?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

Tatum Girlparts posted:

'now'

Remember when Hannity would brag about his sick workouts and challenge people to fight him

remember when hannity ran a bogus charity based around predation of people who wanted to support veterans for years and no one gave a poo poo

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

it's con-artists all the way down

Fidel Castronaut
Dec 25, 2004

Houston, we're Havana problem.
Some say that America is the ultimate long con.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
loving D&D posters....

"Trump hasn't backed off any of his campaign promises!" "You can't take them literally!"

Uh, how else are you supposed to take "Lock Her Up!" and "Fully repeal Obamacare!" etc...?

Dick Milhous Rock!
Aug 9, 1974

thanks to mitch mcconnell there's some overlap with the turtle stack as well

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RandomBlue posted:

loving D&D posters....

"Trump hasn't backed off any of his campaign promises!" "You can't take them literally!"

Uh, how else are you supposed to take "Lock Her Up!" and "Fully repeal Obamacare!" etc...?

The fun thing about Trump is that he's probably seriously about making his campaign promises since he doesn't care what people think or conventional political reality.

You'll never hear president Trump whine about D&D things like not enough political capital.

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013
I think the authoritarians and white nationalists soon-to-be at the helm are playing a strategy of trying to scare us into inaction. By being so audacious, so unapologetic, not trying to smooth over people's sensible fears, saying weird things about loving darkness and Satan and fondly reminiscing the 1930's, etc.

Yes, the reality is that we now have a white nationalist and authoritarian White House and a likely compliant Congress. We know their vision of the future is grim. But it's still going to be tough work transforming reality to their visions because of popular resistance and US civil society, the only things standing in their way.

The majority of the country loving hates Trump and all he stands for. And US civil society is much more ingrained than say Russia's before Putin. They know we're scared, and they're trying to terrify us into capitulation.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

etalian posted:

The fun thing about Trump is that he's probably seriously about making his campaign promises since he doesn't care what people think or conventional political reality.

You'll never hear president Trump whine about D&D things like not enough political capital.

It just cracked me up that anyone can even deny he's backing off his promises when he's come right out and said it.

And LOL at not interpreting his promises literally. There's nothing subjective in those promises, there's no other way to take them. They're simple poo poo a child could understand for the most part.

Of course everyone knows campaign promises frequently don't pan out, it's just how fast he ditched or changed 3-4 of them with a couple of days of the election.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I'm sorry to turn this into "kite whines about dumb facebook arguments" chat but this guy kept saying that we need the EC because without it, only the major cities count and that we shouldn't have it based on popular vote because they have no way to keep people from voting fraudulently because they can just go in and give a name in the states that don't require ID and saying that states should require fingerprint testing and I'm just thinking "but to be able to vote you have to register to vote" but he says you don't have to register to vote in order to vote and aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I'll stop ranting about him now, I wasn't trying to change his mind, I just wish he wasn't so hostile about this stuff because he's so quick to say poo poo like "the dnc killed vilerat" while defending the numerous indefensible things trump has said/done and he's already talking about making another google doc even though I told him I was done responding to him

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy

I'm a Cricket-American and I'm turned on as gently caress by this.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Stop trying to be reasonable or thinking things over, it's a losing strategy. He abandoned the campaign promises because he's a shadowy GOPe stooge who has been tasked with invading Iran by the Zionist rulers of the world. His immediate betrayal of multiple campaign promises is proof of that, as is his immediate hiring of a Satan worshiper as his chief consul

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider
I mean, "Lock her up!" is obviously a metaphor for the struggle of middle class white man.

• Locked thread