Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Typical neocon cuckservative getting boxed out of his safe space and fleeing from any request that he defend his beliefs without a group to support him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bean mom
Jan 30, 2009

Baloogan posted:

also van jones is seriously unironically great

just think he was the first and only scalp that glenn beck ever got

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
am i blessed with this tower for all eternity or what

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
i mean my posts just go on forever even when i'm not being pedantic

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Typical paleocon dinoservative getting boxed out of his safe nest and fleeing from any raptor or trex that wants to eat him without a group to support him

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Epic High Five posted:

Typical neocon cuckservative getting boxed out of his safe space and fleeing from any request that he defend his beliefs without a group to support him

what a pathetic loving "alpha"

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
these dinosaur paintings are great loving young earth creationism propaganda. i want to believe semitic tribesmen brought brontosaurs of burden to the marketplace to unload dinosaur eggs and dates and poo poo

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the trump tutelage posted:

We can't all have backed the only candidate who promised to make anime real and prosecute the Bushes for, among other things, war crimes

But those of us who did, we get to wear this with pride :911:

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

dino global warming is a real problem

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

i wonder if dino neil breen is disappointed in dinokind, who he created.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
no parasaurolophus smdh

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

also lmao like, consider how humanity has treated all megafauna ever since the start of time

even if dinos were around ~5 million years ago, all that would be left by now would be MAYBE some boring rear end hadrosaurs

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

i can knock down your tower if you want

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

also lmao like, consider how humanity has treated all megafauna ever since the start of time

even if dinos were around ~5 million years ago, all that would be left by now would be MAYBE some boring rear end hadrosaurs

dont forget your bear spray and your compsognathus repellant when you hike the appalachian trail, too many unprepared hikers have been mauled or skeletonized

Jabronie
Jun 4, 2011

In an investigation, details matter.

Wikkheiser posted:

Yiannopolous wrote an article several months ago about "how to beat me." It was basically, don't overreact, do your homework, don't act like a loon. Basically treat him like you would anyone else. Which is a subtle admission that he is, in fact, full of poo poo and relies on tricks to win people over. There's very little actually existing under the surface, so if you take his power away he collapses.

Hillary made the same mistake with Trump by presenting him as a beyond the pale with his constant outrages. Berlusconi's enemies did the same thing for years and it didn't work.

Now watch how Van Jones deals with (ugh) ... Carl the Cuck Slayer. It's long so I'll just sum it up. InfoWars tried to provoke Van into overreacting on the street.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjtENUXgZIY

But he didn't do that. He came at them with good humor, self-deprecation, reason and respect -- and by the end the InfoWarriors sat there saying "well I have a lot of respect for Van Jones now gee... he really spread logic compared to the leftist-liberals." Dude. Van Jones is to the left of the Democratic Party.

And he didn't underestimate Trump nearly as much as other commentators so he seems like he knows a thing or two.

Edit: Also Bannon and the new Right have copied Alinsky's Rules for Radicals. "Power is not only what you have, but what the enemy thinks you have / The threat is usually more terrifying than the thing itself / Ridicule is man’s most potent weapon."

jay bauman why

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Epic High Five posted:

negatory. we'd have hunted the large herbivores to extinction and then the large carnivores would have starved to death. all we'd have now are some bitch rear end little dinosaurs that arent worth the effort (ie. birds).

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

negatory. we'd have hunted the large herbivores to extinction and then the large carnivores would have starved to death. all we'd have now are some bitch rear end little dinosaurs that arent worth the effort (ie. birds).

This is most likely of course but I'm being charitable that we would keep the ones that had utility. Fact is they'd be too limited by climate to be worth a drat so they'd all be meat

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

logikv9 posted:

i can knock down your tower if you want

ok.

i mean i'll take a redtext scarlet T or something to carry the burden and honour of toxxing for trump henceforth but the tower is getting kinda tedious

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

This is most likely of course but I'm being charitable that we would keep the ones that had utility. Fact is they'd be too limited by climate to be worth a drat so they'd all be meat

i wonder what a 20 foot birdlizard tastes like

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

the dumbass little rat ones that would be too tough to wipe out would live on tho. compies would maybe qualify but if they were pack animals not so much, just ask the passenger pigeon or carolina parakeet how helpful it is being vulnerable to your social structure falling apart because some hick unloaded a shotgun into your group and killed a bunch

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

ok.

i mean i'll take a redtext scarlet T or something to carry the burden and honour of toxxing for trump henceforth but the tower is getting kinda tedious

the redtext i gave you wasn't a T but something similar

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Al! posted:

i wonder what a 20 foot birdlizard tastes like

chicken

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

logikv9 posted:

the redtext i gave you wasn't a T but something similar

not a T

lots of L's?

Hamelekim
Feb 25, 2006

And another thing... if global warming is real. How come it's so damn cold?
Ramrod XTreme
Apparently Roger Stone and Trump talk almost daily, they can't go without talking to each other. Stone writes memos to Trump all the time. What a strange relationship.

Also, we should all be scared as hell that they are going to be in charge of the United States of America.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Epic High Five posted:

not a T

lots of L's?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EQ8ViYIeH04

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

uhhhh dinos eggs something something

alien starting soon

http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004
https://twitter.com/KateKnibbs/status/800414694951399424

:lol:

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

I can't sleep, I hope I stay awake

Cause I've been running, running, running all day

Long nights, no peace

I feel like everybody's eyes on me
come watch this movie with us nite crew

Schmeichy
Apr 22, 2007

2spooky4u

Smellrose

Ouch

I blame this thread for making me share a video with cuck in the title

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

we're watching Alien now this movie is real good get in here

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Phyresis posted:

we're watching Alien now this movie is real good get in here

I prefer not to lose myself in the relative utopia of the Alien universe thankyouverymuch

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

Karl Sharks posted:

:agreed:

but humanity instead

let the animals take the earth back over

#NoLivesMatter

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

he always refers to her to her face as "you, my least favorite daughter"

Phyresis
Nov 2, 2004

Long nights, no peace

Epic High Five posted:

I prefer not to lose myself in the relative utopia of the Alien universe thankyouverymuch

literally was just talking about how this sci-fi dystopian future is preferable to the real one

Phobophilia
Apr 26, 2008

by Hand Knit

Phyresis posted:

literally was just talking about how this sci-fi dystopian future is preferable to the real one

in most sci fi dystopias we're often spread out on multiple planets and arent going self own through loving anthropogenic climate change :shepicide:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Al! posted:

he always refers to her to her face as "you, my least favorite daughter"

"that's a relief, now please take your hand from my crotch dad"

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
please send me to the warhammer 40k universe thanks

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014