Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
In Training
Jun 28, 2008

[menacingly looks around a bar ful of millenials before bracing and starting to yell] Martyrdom [they all start freaking out and screaming and running from the bar]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Unexpected Raw Anime
Oct 9, 2012

In Training posted:

[menacingly looks around a bar ful of millenials before bracing and starting to yell] Martyrdom [they all start freaking out and screaming and running from the bar]

I'm reading carl sagans last book and he calls them "millenarials"

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Has anyone played Infinite Warfare yet?

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Yeah me and it owns bones.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

is the ship stuff as bad as giantbomb made it look or are they just really bad at the game

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

is the ship stuff as bad as giantbomb made it look or are they just really bad at the game

I saw some other reviews that said it was awesome

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

If by "the ship stuff" you mean the space fighter jet it's really fun from what I've played. It's like the jet from BLOPS 2 and 3's campaigns but way faster and more heavily armed.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

i wish IW multilayer had VR support.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Sounds epic

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
The MP is way better than it was in the beta, mostly because they tuned TTK a bit and redid a lot of the weapon balance. Spawning seems less iffy too, at least in the maps that got in the beta. The campaign is also a lot better than I was expecting. I'm glad someone was finally able to step up and make a decent Mass Effect game.

My overall opinion: not as good as Titanfall 2, but better than Battlefield 1.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

gaddam am a mahfuckin gawd at cawd

realtalk doe when i pick up the sicks everyone in the sulvuh be like "hide yo kids hide yo wife they be rapin errbody up in here xd" :xd:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

gaddam am a mahfuckin gawd at cawd

realtalk doe when i pick up the sicks everyone in the sulvuh be like "hide yo kids hide yo wife they be rapin errbody up in here xd" :xd:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

So who here got IW besides me and BBG and Pablo? And who else has the version with MWR included?

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lumpy the Cook posted:

So who here got IW besides me and BBG and Pablo? And who else has the version with MWR included?

I only got the regular version. I haven't even touched the MP yet honestly

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

If you kill 2 people in a row with the Merc rig's Steel Dragon ability you get a special medal called 'The Twin Snakes'. Awesome...

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
I haven't even opened this yet lol. Titanfall 2 is too good!

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

I enjoy this game a lot but I think I've gone 4-5 matches in a row now without making any progress because the game host dashboard ragequit midmatch. You'd think that they could find a way around this nearly a decade later but I guess not lol.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

i been rapin everybody out here (hide you kids hide yo wife XD LOL) on IW and mw1 on ps4 for dayyyys now

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Did they change anything from MW1 multiplayer? I want to play hardcore headquarters and put three claymores around the point for the win

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

Did they change anything from MW1 multiplayer? I want to play hardcore headquarters and put three claymores around the point for the win

It's unchanged down to them leaving bugs and exploits in

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

NickRoweFillea posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

NickRoweFillea posted:

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Whoops lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
It's unchanged down to them leaving bugs and exploits in.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Year 1 of Gaming under Trump is going to be capped off with the new Sledgehammer COD. Press F to pre order!!

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
Day one

A cool damn horse
Jan 25, 2009

I wish they'd release modern warfare remastered separately -_-

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

In Training posted:

Year 1 of Gaming under Trump is going to be capped off with the new Sledgehammer COD. Press F to pre order!!

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

A cool drat horse posted:

I wish they'd release modern warfare remastered separately -_-

-_- yeah, i hate being given two amazing award-winning masterpiece games instead of one -_-

Shut the gently caress up, rookie.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://streamable.com/6n6fw

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Was that freakin Kevin Smith at the end :stare:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Nuoh my god. Snooch to the motherloving nooch.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Nuoh my god. Snooch to the motherloving nooch.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

kicked out of Dave Busters because was drunka nd wouldnt stop yelling "Snootchy Bootchy Bitches, Kevin Smith fans Forever"

• Locked thread