Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ICR
Dec 31, 2008

It's a new character period. God who is related to Asgard and rocks a red cape.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord
Get hype for the other Captain Marvel

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

White cape. Clearly impossible. Sorry broseph.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

quote:

We have once again broken the laws of physics, and stared into a potential future. One filled with darkness, one filled with failure.

Listen I was surprised as anyone that Avengers Alliance shut down but I think you guys are fine for now :unsmigghh:

As for the character clearly it's Vision with a bitchin' mullet. Case closed.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

b0ng posted:

It's Destro

Baroness when?!

Erdricks
Sep 8, 2005

There's nothing refreshing like a sauna!
Based on the cape and the bulge in the right arm, I am saying sigma from the mega man x series.

Mr. Meagles
Apr 30, 2004

Out here, everything hurts

I'm going to need to see a full 360 rig of that bulge before I make any assumptions

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Gotta agree. Need a little more info on the bulge before I make a solid decision on this.

C. Everett Koop
Aug 18, 2008

Upon further review I'd like to amend my guess to Magneto with his head in a vase.

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Unworthy Thor, The Hood, Mephisto, Scarlet Witch, or Beta Ray Bill.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Voting for the dark horse candidate, Taskmaster

Clawtopsy
Dec 17, 2009

What a fascinatingly unusual cock. Now, allow me to show you my collection...

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Voting for the dark horse candidate, Taskmaster

:yeah:

PaybackJack
May 21, 2003

You'll hit your head and say: 'Boy, how stupid could I have been. A moron could've figured this out. I must be a real dimwit. A pathetic nimnal. A wretched idiotic excuse for a human being for not having figured these simple puzzles out in the first place...As usual, you've been a real pantload!
Never thought I'd see the CRIMSON COWL in a game.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Squee
Jun 15, 2003
<3
Where does one acquire Sharon Rodgers bios? Google is proving to be of little use, and the in game thing isn't either.
Everything says she is easy to get, but I'll be damned if I can figure out where!

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Tom Gorman posted:

I'm going to need to see a full 360 rig of that bulge before I make any assumptions

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

Just a little too cylindrical bulge to match the silhouette KEKEKEKKEKEKE NETMARBU posted.

Need a character who really brings the action. Checking the silhouette posted again, gonna need to match this up with a character whose bulge is curved like a banana and ends with a hanging teardrop.

Good luck folks. This won't be easy to identify who NightNurse is delivering for the new update. May the best sleuth win.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
The buffs to the Black Order kinda got lost in the shuffle but holy crap they were huge. Proxima is so much better now that she fires off stuns like crazy. The difference in the Corvus and Supergiant summons feels huge as well.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

BGrifter posted:

The buffs to the Black Order kinda got lost in the shuffle but holy crap they were huge. Proxima is so much better now that she fires off stuns like crazy. The difference in the Corvus and Supergiant summons feels huge as well.

Yeah, the Black Bolt summon owns hard now

Vodos
Jul 17, 2009

And how do we do that? We hurt a lot of people...

Having recently hit 6* with Proxima, which BO should I level next?

Also, are any of these dudes worth a mega rank ticket?

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Use the ticket on Elektra

Kegslayer
Jul 23, 2007

Vodos posted:

I'd use the ticket on Nico. She's squishy but does a lot of damage and she's A-Force so the normal selectors won't work on her.

The Dave
Sep 9, 2003

Squee posted:

Where does one acquire Sharon Rodgers bios? Google is proving to be of little use, and the in game thing isn't either.
Everything says she is easy to get, but I'll be damned if I can figure out where!

Sharon isn't easy to get at all. You can only get her through gifted bios.

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise
loving garbo proc

ZodiakLucien
Jul 27, 2013

Vodos posted:

I would wait for the next patch if you aren't super attached to putting it on anyone. Every patch usually has someone OP.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

I posted my food for USPOL Thanksgiving!

Thinking that even with the 5 levels and mastery you get for Strange by mega-6ing Clea, she's not worth burning a mega-6 on. I'm at that point in the quest and even at 55 / 4* the good Dr can do absolutely everything without breaking a sweat aside from losing to other higher Stranges in timeline but I don't care about that anyway. I had no idea his time stop passive fires even when using him as a striker for world bosses, which is hilarious.

6K crystals in the bank for black Friday. Here's hoping we get something decent that doesn't sell out in half a microsecond.

Vodos posted:

Next BO might be Ebony? People used to say Corvus but the passives changed things around and he's the new hotness I think. Honestly I don't know that it matters very much except BD is still the worst. Corvus / Ebony also gets you another gender for situations where that matters.

Nico or Sing would be my choice to mega-6 just because it's impossible to get their bios otherwise but it's a loooong haul to T2 for 'em. In terms of effectiveness Shang-Chi might be the highest tier character you have listed currently, but Jane Foster has a lot of potential to get really good next patch so who knows.

theghostpt
Sep 1, 2009
Should I focus on getting everyone I six with a proper ISO set and isos? My main problem right now is on who to focus so I can start multiple teams for WB (also god drat it takes so much gold....)

Current 6*

Venom
Spider
Sharon R
Cap Marvel
Loki
Wiccan
Hulkbuster
Songbird

Venom was my first and is 20/20/20/20, ready for T2 but I read he isn't very good even at T2... his iso set right now is poo poo as well
Spider has a cooldown reduction iso set, i havent really been using him...
FLoki is 19/19/19/19, im farming bios as I can, Hawkeye set with a CD+recovery rate gear (effect is recovery). It's pretty much my boss killer
Sharon R is 20/20/19/20, she'll probably be my first T2. Has groot ISO set, I can actually shoot down T2 Sharon R in timeline from time to time now.
Cap Marvel is 17all, I use her as a lead in world bosses for my one kill, pairs well with both Floki or Sharon
Hulkbuster has overdrive set, i haven't worked much on him yet
Wiccan is awesome, I really like him but has bad ISO set, I need a ton of cooldown reduction here to have him jump all over the drat place leaving his fields
Songbird I just sixed, no ISO set yet but I guess I need either groot or some attack stuff since she has a shield?

Im slowly working on team pym, antman is almost 6 but the rest are a bit behind...
I should be able to build a team around Loki and one around Sharon to get two kills on WB, but not sure who else, is anyone I have at 6 right now capable to take front position against a WB?

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Songbird at T2 can solo world bosses and tears stuff up in Shadowland, I might focus on her for a bit. I have Groot on her. She might be able to do it T1 on some of the bosses once you get good at dodging them?

Cap marvel lead -> Sharon -> a warm body can probably get you a kill now too, if you're not doing it already.

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat
Is just repeating story missions the best way to get XP for my team of idiots?

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

BROCK LESBIAN posted:

Is just repeating story missions the best way to get XP for my team of idiots?

The only repeatable way, yeah. Special missions give a ton of exp too so remember to do those every day.

NmareBfly
Jul 16, 2004

Running the 30 minutes of special missions during hot time is the best possible way to get XP afaik. Or rifts during hot time opened by people that have VIP 5+ but I dunno how much bonus you actually get from that.

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Yeah the extra exp in rifts doesn't make much of a difference, story missions still give way more and are more energy efficient.

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

On the other hand, running rifts means you'll never be limited by debris when gearing your duders

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Poops Mcgoots posted:

On the other hand, running rifts means you'll never be limited by debris when gearing your duders

I think I've mentioned it before, but they also reduced the amount of energy it takes to 100% rifts (it was in patch notes).

Thing is it reduced it significantly, insofar as 2 people can 100% a rift; so if you can do some bare minimum coordination or just jump into some dude's rift and leech, it is trivial to get 300k every day.

I get all 3 rewards every day and I'm not coordinating with anyone, it really helps mitigate the lost gold from AB.

It helps to have friends that understand what's going on: another great tip is to remove friends that pop rifts open outside of hot time because they're garbage idiots

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!

Poops Mcgoots posted:

Hey, I'm starting to run low with the new Dark Dimension levels.

Doctor_Acula
May 24, 2011
There was an update today that it downloaded and now the game freezes pretty much constantly on both my Android and iOS devices. So that's fun.

Grem
Mar 29, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 19 days!
It helps if you don't run it off of wifi. Some still have problems and now you have a whole different problems eating up your data but lol if you care about that more than this game that is life.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
I just realized Sharon Rogers is my slowest most tedious Black Dwarf kill of the day. :stare:

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

BD's a real flat-track bully. Once you hit enough dps, you don't need to switch, so he can't activate his cheatmode. Then, just when he's about to mount a counterattack, it's time for his next phase so he scuttles off back to the middle of the arena for a cutscene. How the mighty have fallen.

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Congratulations!
Half the time he doesn't even get a cutscene off anymore. Strange, Iron Fist, Proxima and Supergiant all eviscerate him. Sharon is the "slow" kill where he gets a cutscene or two off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CzarStark
Dec 23, 2007

by R. Guyovich

BGrifter posted:

Half the time he doesn't even get a cutscene off anymore. Strange, Iron Fist, Proxima and Supergiant all eviscerate him. Sharon is the "slow" kill where he gets a cutscene or two off.

My 6/2 Hellstrom allllmost got him dead before any cutscenes, with Ronan's leadership. Character's good.

• Locked thread