Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtomD
May 3, 2009

Fun Shoe

Mise en ameme

:suicide:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Master Twig
Oct 25, 2007

I want to branch out and I'm going to stick with it.
This trebuche meme is probably the most forced of any forced meme I've seen in a long time.

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

Master Twig posted:

This trebuche meme is probably the most forced of any forced meme I've seen in a long time.

You're just mad because someone used your parents to build a trebuchet frame.

spit on my clit
Jul 19, 2015

by Cyrano4747

Master Twig posted:

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated at the top of my class in stone throwing, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed thrown projectiles. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my 90 kg projectile. Not only am I extensively trained in ranged combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Trebuchet Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, kiddo.

spit on my clit has a new favorite as of 02:51 on Nov 21, 2016

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

I love the trebuchet memes and yu can go to hell if you dont

Bitch

syscall girl
Nov 7, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Fun Shoe
I have a lot of trebuchet friends but it is often true what they say about them. Stereotypes have to come from somewhere you know.

Jamesman
Nov 19, 2004

"First off, let me start by saying curly light blond hair does not suit Hyomin at all. Furthermore,"
Fun Shoe

oldpainless posted:

I love the trebuchet memes and yu can go to hell if you dont

Bitch

Hah, joke's on you. I weigh 90kg and Hell is 300m away so how do you suggest I get there, idiot?

ToxicSlurpee
Nov 5, 2003

-=SEND HELP=-

Pillbug

syscall girl posted:

I have a lot of trebuchet friends but it is often true what they say about them. Stereotypes have to come from somewhere you know.

Say what you will but I remember when this trebuchet kid in my neighborhood threw his first object 300m. It wasn't 90kg but he was so happy I couldn't help but go out and give him a high five. It's like hey man, work your way up from there and you'll be knocking walls down in no time.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Master Twig posted:

sir, this is a mcdonalds drive-thru

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!

ToxicSlurpee posted:

Say what you will but I remember when this trebuchet kid in my neighborhood threw his first object 300m. It wasn't 90kg but he was so happy I couldn't help but go out and give him a high five. It's like hey man, work your way up from there and you'll be knocking walls down in no time.

Giving a trebuchet a high-five is a good way to break your arm.

And get thrown 300m away.

Bluemillion
Aug 18, 2008

I got your dispensers
right here
Trebuchets are my favorite siege machine and I'm glad to see them getting recognition.

waffles beyond waffles
Jun 22, 2008

Oh, what a day...
What a lovely day!
I am pretty fond of the ballista.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

drat thats spicy af

Chard
Aug 24, 2010

Blind Sally posted:

sir, this is a mcdonalds drive-thru

This is actually my favorite meme

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fuckin lol

Montalvo
Sep 3, 2007

Fun Shoe
Trebuchet meme is better than the Simpsons meme

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.

I've hated all memes until now.

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

Bluemillion posted:

Trebuchets are my favorite siege machine and I'm glad to see them getting recognition.

I had no strong opinions about trebuchets, but now I like them, and think they are better than catapults.

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

Montalvo posted:

Trebuchet meme is better than the Simpsons meme
I will fling 90kg of lemons over 300m at you! :argh:

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

Throw 90kg of lemons 300 hams away localized around that aurora borealis thats in your kitchen.

Bloody Hedgehog
Dec 12, 2003

💥💥🤯💥💥
Gotta nuke something
.... could I see it?

Evilreaver
Feb 26, 2007

GEORGE IS GETTIN' AUGMENTED!
Dinosaur Gum
My trebuchet gets 300 meters to the 90 kilograms and that's the way I like it!

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

it's pretty awesome that trebuchets could launch about 200 pounds about 1,000 feet.

how much treb could a wooden treb treb if a wood treb could treb wood?

Breetai
Nov 6, 2005

🥄Mah spoon is too big!🍌
Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

Bullseye!

Thanks a lot, Carl, now I've lost my train of thought!

Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

Trebuchet!
Twentyscore paces.

... if we give up our trebuchet... I can't lob a 90kg stone twentyscore paces!

Irradiation
Sep 14, 2005

I understand your frustration.

dv/dt is acceleration not velocity :colbert:

du -hast
Mar 12, 2003

BEHEAD THOSE WHO INSULT GENTOO

Hahaha

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

>

So there :colbert:

Hyperlynx has a new favorite as of 12:58 on Nov 21, 2016

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Hyperlynx posted:

>

So there :colbert:

When did

Become hotter than

???

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Has anyone said "EVERY BATTLE I ROLL UP AND THROW A 90 KG PROJECTILE OVER 300 METRES INTO THE FORTRESS." yet?

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

EVERY BATTLE I ROLL UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A PROJECTILE INTO THE SLING. ITS A 90 KG STONE BOULDER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START THROWING IT 300M AWAY USING THE COUNTERWEIGHT. I THROW EVERY STONE AND I THROW EVERY STONE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHIN SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SARACEN BASTARD OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP DISTANCE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY THREW A 90KG STONE 300M AWAY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY TARGET RANGE AND ALL IT PROVES IS THAT PEOPLE IN MY TARGET RANGE WILL NEVER BELIEVE ME. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY CASTLE LESS LONELY BY THROWING THEM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING RELOAD EVERY MORNing

Wheany
Mar 17, 2006

Spinyahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Doctor Rope
If you can launch a 90kg projectile 300 meters, how far could you launch something lighter, say, a ring?

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Rigged Death Trap posted:

EVERY BATTLE I ROLL UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A PROJECTILE INTO THE SLING. ITS A 90 KG STONE BOULDER AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I START THROWING IT 300M AWAY USING THE COUNTERWEIGHT. I THROW EVERY STONE AND I THROW EVERY STONE HARD. MAKIN WHOOSHIN SOUNDS WHEN I SLAM DOWN SOME SARACEN BASTARD OR EVEN WHEN I MESS UP DISTANCE. NOT MANY CAN SAY THEY THREW A 90KG STONE 300M AWAY. I CAN. I SAY IT AND I SAY IT OUTLOUD EVERYDAY TO PEOPLE IN MY TARGET RANGE AND ALL IT PROVES IS THAT PEOPLE IN MY TARGET RANGE WILL NEVER BELIEVE ME. AND IVE LEARNED HOW TO MAKE MYSELF AND MY CASTLE LESS LONELY BY THROWING THEM ALL. 2 HOURS INCLUDING RELOAD EVERY MORNing

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

Wait the sexually active question dosnt mean "yeah i can have an erection"? drat my teenage doctors had faces of stone

mediocre dad okay
Jan 9, 2007

The fascist don't like life then he break other's
BEAT BEAT THE FASCIST

Tenchi Muyo gets me wet posted:

When did

Become hotter than

???

Well PPCs do run twice as hot as LRM-15s sooooo

:goonsay:

Also:

mediocre dad okay has a new favorite as of 14:50 on Nov 21, 2016

Trebuchet King
Jul 5, 2005

This post...

...is a
WORK OF FICTION!!

I am the happiest I've ever been

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Sinners Sandwich posted:

Wait the sexually active question dosnt mean "yeah i can have an erection"? drat my teenage doctors had faces of stone

I'm so glad they don't bother asking me that anymore.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

:discourse:

• Locked thread