Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Serf
May 5, 2011

I keep seeing friends post this article

https://thinkprogress.org/trump-poi...a935#.gg5l7b309

it's like they still haven't figured out that nothing matters

capitalist thugs will loot the country for what little they haven't already taken while gangs of fascists terrorize anyone darker than an envelope with the full support of the police. lol if you think anything can touch Trump now, he has the real-world equivalent of plot armor

e: ed Balls snype

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Serf posted:

capitalist thugs will loot the country for what little they haven't already taken while gangs of fascists terrorize anyone darker than an envelope with the full support of the police. lol if you think anything can touch Trump now, he has the real-world equivalent of plot armor

it matters a lot

this is not normal

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

I must remind everyone, as i do every morning, that this is bullshit and you should be really pissed about it.

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

it matters a lot

this is not normal

oh don't get me wrong, it matters a whole lot to the millions of Americans and people abroad who will suffer immeasurably because of our monumental fuckup

but at the same time nothing matters to Trump because he will suffer no consequences for this and will continue to allow the global capitalist elite to gently caress us over for as long he wants

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

I must remind everyone, as i do every morning, that this is bullshit and you should be really pissed about it.

i'm not going to have the stamina to feel like this for the next four years minimum

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

i'm not going to have the stamina to feel like this for the next four years minimum

sad
try exercise lardo

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

low energy

you're going to have to though

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Yinlock posted:

low energy

the memes aren't funny

the memes were never funny

orange sky
May 7, 2007

I don't believe I could live in a country where Donald loving Trump is president. It's really loving scary

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Oxxidation posted:

the memes aren't funny

the memes were never funny

no meme has ever been funny since irony levels went over 9000

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

orange sky posted:

I don't believe I could live in a country where Donald loving Trump is president. It's really loving scary

get a load of this americant

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I'm kind of waiting for everything to actually clear before I get really mad

I mean I'm mad now but I am like saving up like a Spirit Bomb of Mad for when we find out what the cabinet is, what the first actions of an entirely GOP-controlled government are, that kind of thing

Kind of a low boil now

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

assuming u r american

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Turdfuzz posted:

no meme has ever been funny since irony levels went over 9000

thats a meme you just did a meme you fucker

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
I mean you don't have to be American to have trouble dealing with this

This is bad for everyone really

Serf
May 5, 2011

the greatest failure of the American education system is that "Make America Great Again" didn't immediately set off alarm bells for every single person who heard it

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer
Rest Of The Planet be warned: this is the W Administration Part 2: Uhhhh Guys Sorry This Time We Elected An Orange Idiot rear end in a top hat Facist

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Monkey Fracas posted:

I'm kind of waiting for everything to actually clear before I get really mad

I mean I'm mad now but I am like saving up like a Spirit Bomb of Mad for when we find out what the cabinet is, what the first actions of an entirely GOP-controlled government are, that kind of thing

Kind of a low boil now

i think you should get mad beforehand, before this horseshit really kicks off

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

thats a meme you just did a meme you fucker

i didnt meme to

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

be mad literally all the time

Serf
May 5, 2011

Yinlock posted:

be mad literally all the time

I get about 5 seconds every morning when I wake up and don't remember that Trump is our president

then I spend the rest of the day 100% mad. well not mad, more like a combination of worried and furious

Bryter
Nov 6, 2011

but since we are small we may-
uh, we may be the losers

Serf posted:

oh don't get me wrong, it matters a whole lot to the millions of Americans and people abroad who will suffer immeasurably because of our monumental fuckup

but at the same time nothing matters to Trump because he will suffer no consequences for this and will continue to allow the global capitalist elite to gently caress us over for as long he wants

He won't suffer any consequences because he isn't breaking the emoluments clause. Those stories popped up about Obama shortly after inauguration too. They are dumb stories.

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
lmao if you actually live in america and post in this thread. im so sorry

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

Grimey Drawer

a fleshy snood posted:

lmao if you actually live in america and post in this thread. im so sorry

Listen Bud, America Deserved 9/11

Serf
May 5, 2011

Bryter posted:

He won't suffer any consequences because he isn't breaking the emoluments clause. Those stories popped up about Obama shortly after inauguration too. They are dumb stories.

right around this time I was more broadly referring to how he will suffer no consequences from the electorate for the horrible poo poo he is about to do to America

he could be breaking the emoluments clause all day every day and nothing would happen because the Republicans would never impeach him anyways

instead his kids are gonna run his companies in a "blind trust" lol

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Serf posted:

the greatest failure of the American education system is that "Make America Great Again" didn't immediately set off alarm bells for every single person who heard it

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Serf posted:

I get about 5 seconds every morning when I wake up and don't remember that Trump is our president

then I spend the rest of the day 100% mad. well not mad, more like a combination of worried and furious

I take a small amount of comfort in the fact that Donald Trump is not yet the president.

Like, not much comfort, but I'll take what I can get for now.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

trump prez
who cares
we die
big deal

Serf
May 5, 2011

docbeard posted:

I take a small amount of comfort in the fact that Donald Trump is not yet the president.

Like, not much comfort, but I'll take what I can get for now.

yeah but that's like thinking "oh the asteroid isn't here yet"

we gotta get active now to stop the asteroid

incidentally, NASA if you're reading this please do not stop the asteroid, we need it now more than ever

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

(and can't post for 22 days!)

Serf posted:

The Constitution is garbage, and I hope Trump wipes his rear end with it.

Libs worship the constitution but never said a word when Obama suspended writ of habeas corpus.

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

are we ever gonna get a background again

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Pener Kropoopkin posted:

The Constitution is garbage, and I hope Trump wipes his rear end with it.

at least someone's enjoying the trump presidency

Serf
May 5, 2011

The Constitution has always been garbage, which is precisely why that article is junk

Doctor Spaceman
Jul 6, 2010

"Everyone's entitled to their point of view, but that's seriously a weird one."

Turdfuzz posted:

I think Trump is against background checks

pendulous thread
Aug 14, 2011

Sheng-ji Yang posted:

house republicans cant wait to get started on Trump's populist agenda for the working class!!

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/house-republicans-donald-trump-231636

“We have heard over the past year that it would have truly dramatically bad effects, not just on employers but on employees across the country,” said Rep. Bradley Byrne (R-Ala.), a former labor lawyer. He said the University of Alabama expects the rule will cost the institution $14 million a year, which will likely be passed on to students via higher tuition.

Weird, the average salary at the U of Alabama is $55k, it's almost like this $14 million dollar figure Byrne is citing is bullshit

velvet milkman
Feb 13, 2012

by R. Guyovich
can't wait to learn mandarin and move to shenzhen so i can be part of a nation that isnt sounding its death knells bigly

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

china blows n is very not great

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

suck my big american balls china

they big cuz i got ball cancer n cant do nothin cuz i got no healthcare n my balls just keep getting bigger n more american n its really great but boy it sure hurts a lot

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Turdfuzz posted:

the d&ders would throw a fit

so there's no downside really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Turdfuzz posted:

suck my big american balls china

they big cuz i got ball cancer n cant do nothin cuz i got no healthcare n my balls just keep getting bigger n more american n its really great but boy it sure hurts a lot

grind up your av to fix that

-china

• Locked thread