Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WickedHate
Aug 1, 2013

by Lowtax

Metal Geir Skogul posted:

I remember you. You're the homophobe transgender male female biological male female pedophile liar.

I have literally no idea what this means. Not gonna post in this thread anymore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

WickedHate posted:

I have literally no idea what this means. Not gonna post in this thread anymore.

While this is probably a good plan, I have my doubts as to whether it will actually be adhered to.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

WickedHate posted:

I DON'T EITHER

code:

DON'T    GENDERS
OPEN     INSIDE

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER
Well this has been some good old fashioned clusterfuckery. Good job, everyone!

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

Thanks for giving WH exactly what she wants everyone, great job

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

A functional vagina?

Alaois
Feb 7, 2012

:whitewater:

chernobyl kinsman
Mar 18, 2007

a friend of the friendly atom

Soiled Meat
wickedhate has earned my respect for how completely he derailed this thread just by being a historically massive weirdo

gg wickedhate

(seek therapy)

e: it's important to remember that he also identifies as 'authoritarian but not fascist'

chernobyl kinsman has a new favorite as of 00:08 on Nov 21, 2016

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

this thread has been... nonced

Captain Splashback
Jan 1, 2007

BY APPOINTMENT TO HER MAJESTY
QUEEN ELIZABETH II
SPLASHBACK HOLDINGS LTD
PUCKINS AND PRINTERS PURVEYORS
It seems cool and good that a thread about 'the greatest sagas of the SA forums' should generate a few of its own.

I remember you. You're the homophobe transgender male female biological male female pedophile liar.

:stare:

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

You're the homophobe transgender male female biological male female pedophile liar.

I'm pretty sure I am not living in a simulated universe because no computer could make this poo poo up.

Mycroft Holmes
Mar 26, 2010

by Azathoth
shmorky once sucked a dick instead of getting a job

Solice Kirsk
Jun 1, 2004

That dude's a lovely artist.

Rhyno
Mar 22, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Remember that time some dude traced a Smorky cartoon and made way more money off it that Smorky's original did?

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Rhyno posted:

Remember that time some dude traced a Smorky cartoon and made way more money off it that Smorky's original did?

:todd:

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

I remember thinking that was really lovely at the time. Funny how things change.

Kay Kessler
May 9, 2013

Holy poo poo, is the entire point of this just "Stop making fun of me for drawing that one furry diaper drawing I really, REALLY needed the money you guys."?

Like , of all the terrible poo poo you described, why end it on "and then everyone made fun of me for making that drawing."?

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

this is good because it validates stuff his ex shared while probably being far enough from the truth I don't need to feel bad about laughing at said stuff.

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

Saint Drogo posted:

this is good because it validates stuff his ex shared while probably being far enough from the truth I don't need to feel bad about laughing at said stuff.

Are you talking about someone pretending to be their ex on SS, or she did really speak out?

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Women's Circuit Bender Union Local 34

code:
DON'T    GENDERS
OPEN     INSIDE

Haha, this took me a second, but that pretty much says it all.

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

I DON'T EITHER

code:
DON'T    GENDERS
OPEN     INSIDE

lol I just got it. what a poo poo show

Guy Mann
Mar 28, 2016

by Lowtax
When did this thread become PYF Quotes 2: Helldump Harder?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

rape is bad

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich

Guy Mann posted:

When did this thread become PYF Quotes 2: Helldump Harder?

Quoting someone's creepy post history isn't helldumping.

poptart_fairy
Apr 8, 2009

by R. Guyovich
Dont doxxx rapsheets!!!!

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

WickedHate posted:

That isn't accurate like at all holy poo poo, and also, I'm a girl.

This was my favourite part, the implication that women can't be creepy pedophiles.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

treiz01 posted:

This was my favourite part, the implication that women can't be creepy pedophiles.

My favorite part so far was getting an irate PM from WH telling me to "chill out" in this thread, because apparently being a 20 year old pedo trumps my 42 years on this planet as a woman when it comes to being irked by people referring to post-pubescent women as "girls".

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Maybe she's a dog. It's okay to call female dogs of all ages girls.

JacquelineDempsey
Aug 6, 2008

Paladinus posted:

Maybe she's a dog. It's okay to call female dogs of all ages girls.

Paging Morally Inept to the thr --- aww, poo poo he's perma-banned.

edit: holy poo poo, Morally Inept's rap sheet is hilarious.

JacquelineDempsey has a new favorite as of 16:36 on Nov 21, 2016

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

JacquelineDempsey posted:

My favorite part so far was getting an irate PM from WH telling me to "chill out" in this thread, because apparently being a 20 year old pedo trumps my 42 years on this planet as a woman when it comes to being irked by people referring to post-pubescent women as "girls".

Ahaha post that poo poo!

THE SAGAS ARE COMING FROM INSIDE THE THREAD

A HUNGRY MOUTH
Nov 3, 2006

date of birth: 02/05/88
manufacturer: mazda
model/year: 2008 mazda6
sexuality: straight, bi-curious
peircings: pusspuss

Nap Ghost

Wait, you're telling me the person with tons of sexual and interpersonal baggage who talks in a permanent squeaky baby voice and can't cope with conflict is a victim of sexual abuse?? That's wild, I just can't believe it!

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Morally Inept making an obvious shitpost that followed him to the ends of the earth will never not be funny

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003

The Cooler King

JacquelineDempsey posted:

post it

well why not
Feb 10, 2009

why does SA hate shmorky? I'm way out of the loop.

VanSandman
Feb 16, 2011
SWAP.AVI EXCHANGER

well why not posted:

Lowtax finally turned on Shmorky because their even crazier SO went full nutjob at Lowtax.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
I like WH if for no other reason, when I see her post in the handful of BSS threads I follow, I can be sure she'll miss the point of what she posts spectacularly :allears:

Scudworth
Jan 1, 2005

When life gives you lemons, you clone those lemons, and make super lemons.

Dinosaur Gum

well why not posted:

The list of reasons is too long at this point.

purple death ray
Jul 28, 2007

me omw 2 steal ur girl

Klurfs

Syd Midnight
Sep 23, 2005

VanSandman posted:

Lowtax finally turned on Shmorky because their even crazier SO went full nutjob at Lowtax.
IIRC Shmorky's voice had become a permanent cartoon falsetto that ground on Lowtaxs' nerves, but they started behaving like an 8 year old too. I think the final straw was when Lowtax found a trash can filled with balled-up toilet paper that Shmorky had used as bra stuffing and decided he'd had enough.

Shmorky's SO, a paranoid schizophrenic about 20 years younger, decided that this was obviously the result of an international jewish conspiracy and beat up Shmorky (theres an mp3 of that horror) then started tweeting about Lowtax being a serial killer child molester. She somehow worked Roger Waters into the plot, I guess he once did a concert for Palestinians which means he fights jewish conspiracies so he would help her battle Lowtax. She spent a few days threatening him and his family until she got hospitalized.

Shmorky had been trying to get away from her but was too scared, I think the cops got involved at one point but because Shmorky sounds like a smurf and the SO is insane the cops couldn't make sense of it and locked them both up. After getting back on her meds the SO was like "whoops NM" and wound up going to SS where they believe everything she says.

Lowtax got fed up with Shmorky being immature and making a lot of poor decisions that hurt those around them. Shmorky's being a gender non-conforming was not among those, they just became too weird for their own good and their behavior wound up threatening Lowtax's family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
I like Shmorky.

Also, everything in the post above is a lie. The recording of a light-hearted quibble between Shmorky and their now ex-girfriend was altered and presented without context. The real recording can be found here:

Paladinus has a new favorite as of 20:44 on Nov 21, 2016