Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

euphronius posted:

Can you sign up for a regime change invasion at the UN or something

We have oil to sell

I semi-seriously wonder if our next election is gonna have UN observers turn up for it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

docbeard posted:

I semi-seriously wonder if our next election is gonna have UN observers turn up for it.

lol they'd be shot

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Y'know what other rumor about Argentina was "untrue"? That's right....

Serf
May 5, 2011

docbeard posted:

lmao if you think the UN will show up here or that we'll still be a member in 2020

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan

Serf posted:

Late Bronze Age Collapse

what do you think the aliens will call our version of this?

the meme age

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Trump could take us out of the un the day he's sworn in.

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

Serf posted:

lmao if you think the UN will show up here or that we'll still be a member in 2020

Oh, I assume we'll have declared war on the UN by then (especially if John Bolton gets a cabinet seat).

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Like jesus loving christ on TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE they're going after weed too fuckin poo poo

Trump to outlaw deviant sexual behavior, put tracking chips in your genitals

all TV shows now reality TV programs, illegal to make/watch anything else

only legal film is Transformers 3

all "ethnic" food illegal

all steaks must be cooked well-done and slathered in ketchup under penalty of death

only "BBQ" allowed is boiled meat with Sweet Baby Rays poured on it

I can only hope the fate of 40's Italian Trump eventually befalls Modern Day American Trump

Serf
May 5, 2011

docbeard posted:

Oh, I assume we'll have declared war on the UN by then (especially if John Bolton gets a cabinet seat).

once the US and Russia pull out of the UN simultaneously they'll have the power to do precisely dick all

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Usexit

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Yinlock posted:

not mad?

just ignore raspy. he recently got out of a mental ward or something and is looking to troll.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

How does this play for her if she gets a job in the Trump admin? I pegged her before this for a decent trajectory since the Clinton stink seems to be clearing out of the DNC and probably a shot at the 2020 primary.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

Well, alright.

Agrajag
Jan 21, 2006

gat dang thats hot

DryGoods posted:

How does this play for her if she gets a job in the Trump admin? I pegged her before this for a decent trajectory since the Clinton stink seems to be clearing out of the DNC and probably a shot at the 2020 primary.

i don't know jack about her except, from a quick Google, that apparently convervatives/GOP love her?

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
does anyone give a poo poo about wall street anymore

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

DryGoods posted:

Gabbard was going no where in the Democratic Party with her Islamophobia that even makes Bannon proud.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

mormonpartyboat posted:

Wolves do.

Zerg Mans
Oct 19, 2006

DryGoods posted:

She's pro Muslim genocide.

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die
A while ago I saw an image posted here that was an all-text, vertical timeline thing, basically detailing the worst case scenarios in order, with a "WE ARE HERE" next to "Trump becomes party nominee" or something. Anyone have that handy?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

2020 olympics are in Tokyo

20% chance the us participates

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mormonpartyboat posted:

i want it to burn

mastershakeman
Oct 28, 2008

by vyelkin
im 100% on board with tulsi make it happen

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
if only we'd audited the federal reserve sooner

:gbsmith:

Bushiz
Sep 21, 2004

The #1 Threat to Ba Sing Se

Grimey Drawer

Agrajag posted:

i don't know jack about her except, from a quick Google, that apparently convervatives/GOP love her?

She's pro gun and got on Fox once to yell about Obama not saying Radical Islamic Terrorism so a lot of the rank and file loves her but she has Good Positions

showbiz_liz
Jun 2, 2008
I keep seeing people saying that it would be pointless to try to win over anyone who voted for Trump because they're just a bunch of racists so 1. they'll never vote Dem because they're racist and 2. who cares about them anyway because they're racist and 3. the Dem platform would become more racist if they did vote Dem.

But it's not as if racists only give a poo poo about being racist and literally nothing else! Why do so many people seem to think that "promoting policies which would benefit both racists and non-racists and then letting the racists know about them" is the same thing as throwing minorities under the bus?

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

showbiz_liz posted:

But it's not as if racists only give a poo poo about being racist and literally nothing else! Why do so many people seem to think that "promoting policies which would benefit both racists and non-racists and then letting the racists know about them" is the same thing as throwing minorities under the bus?

Because they are not smart.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Yet where is that woman now? Tell me, in what heave does she reside? None of them. Because no God bothered to listen or care. If that is what you think it means to be a God, then you and all your teachings are welcome to do as that poor women did. And vanish from these realms forever.

showbiz_liz posted:

I keep seeing people saying that it would be pointless to try to win over anyone who voted for Trump because they're just a bunch of racists so 1. they'll never vote Dem because they're racist and 2. who cares about them anyway because they're racist and 3. the Dem platform would become more racist if they did vote Dem.

I don't know whose saying that. A lot of them voted Obama.

You just need to give them a message of hope and they'll vote for that.

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Russia's spy agencies have revealed their latest secret weapon to fight America with, ordinary cameras!

https://twitter.com/CJOnline/status/800766763545796608

edit and YEP that first line is the plan for the Muslim registry. loving LOL.

Call me Aeshma
Nov 21, 2016

showbiz_liz posted:

The Democratic party has been doing just that for over fifty loving years. The racists still don't vote Dem.

Serf
May 5, 2011

showbiz_liz posted:

I think it is a mistake to characterize all Trump voters as bigoted.

But a lot of my minority friends are not down with appealing to that segment of the population because they believe they will be betrayed.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

pathetic little tramp posted:

Russia's spy agencies have revealed their latest secret weapon to fight America with, ordinary cameras!

breaking news: The Trump administration has banned the use of cameras with more than 5 MP

Winkie01
Nov 28, 2004

mrmcd
Feb 22, 2003

Pictured: The only good cop (a fictional one).

Lol the second line is literally "EXTREME VETTING" which apparently is asking Muslims if they're terrorists or not.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

showbiz_liz posted:

But it's not as if racists only give a poo poo about being racist and literally nothing else!

They repeatedly vote against their economic interests because of racism and other social issues.

Serf
May 5, 2011

fuckin lol at one of the questions being "the equality of men and women" like Republicans wouldn't take the vote away from women if they had half a chance

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
If you voted Trump I really really hate the fact that you got Tricked By Trump (new live-camera prank reaction reality TV show coming soon)

I may or may not hate you personally though

Trump voters I know seem to have deluded themselves into thinking that even though Trump knows jack and poo poo about how the Presidency/The US Government works that he'll be able to do anything other than what the GOP wants him to do.

"Oh he'll really drain the swamp, bring in some fresh ideas!" as he fills his cabinet with the same ol' dangerous retards and devious swine that have been kicking around the GOP for decades

if not those people exactly then people given the GOP's blessing anyways

I'm very sorry you got tricked by an Orange Clown, Middle America

100 degrees Calcium
Jan 23, 2011

It'd be a real mistake for the federal government to go after weed in places where it has been legalized. It breaks the republican fallback of :qq: STATES RIGHTS STATES RIGHTS :qq: and is gonna leave a bunch of otherwise placated anti-establishment types with something to be angry about and no outlet to calm their stoner heads.

I'm only half-joking.

Covok
May 27, 2013

Wow, this is a lot of classified government information that is not completely public. Imagine if an acting Sectary of State did this due to a hacking job. I wonder if there would be an outcry.

Serf
May 5, 2011

100 degrees Calcium posted:

It'd be a real mistake for the federal government to go after weed in places where it has been legalized. It breaks the republican fallback of :qq: STATES RIGHTS STATES RIGHTS :qq: and is gonna leave a bunch of otherwise placated anti-establishment types with something to be angry about and no outlet to calm their stoner heads.

I'm only half-joking.

"states rights" only matter to conservatives when they're doing things like blocking marriage equality or keeping black people from voting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Yinlock posted:

here at Oh gently caress Meadows, we select only the angriest bee colonies from around the world. While 99% die in the horrific battles that follow, the survivors interbreed for maximum territorial anger.

honey production? eh i guess they have some, would you like to try and take it

dave tried, he's the guy without hands

• Locked thread