Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What should I post in the anime thread?
This poll is closed.
food 14 10.37%
cat 28 20.74%
selfies 22 16.30%
touhous 41 30.37%
robots 30 22.22%
Total: 135 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

https://twitter.com/MrVasNormandy/status/800850597603934208

homeless snail
Mar 14, 2007

if you cross your eyes it looks like he's goatseing his head

Sorry Corals
Jan 2, 2010

chumbler
Mar 28, 2010

A

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RME
Feb 20, 2012

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Hau presses "B"

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Allarion
May 16, 2009

がんばルビ!

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

-Blhue

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

:yeah:

DoubleDonut
Oct 22, 2010

Fallen Rib
Okay, but what about the glasses lady?

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Guys

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Olivia....

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I'm being really nice to Hau even tho he doesn't deserve it.

Sephiroth_IRA fucked around with this message at 02:47 on Nov 22, 2016

Motto
Aug 3, 2013

http://enoking3.tumblr.com/

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Sephiroth_IRA posted:

I'm being really nice to Hau even tho he doesn't deserve it.

why doesnt he deserve human kindness

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

*thinking really deeply*

(is sephy a racist?)

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

i found the actual worst editorial article on a pokemon game of all time trying to find information about why sephy is so racist and now im unleashing it upon you

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

Think of Team Skull members like entitled hipsters. Instead of iPhones and Starbucks, they have Raticates and Zubats. They just want to be taken seriously, but they dress like morons in black. They want to stand out, but they all the dress the same and have the same pink haircut.

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
Team Skull is my favorite thing about this game.

and I like Hau's attitude but I wish he was a better trainer.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

RME
Feb 20, 2012

nice

>:3

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k

As an entitled hipster, I wish this was animated

e: also I'm dressed like a moron in black

MIB

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

is there a good anime review site the answer is no right? it's no. there's no good anime review site i bet

Cake Attack
Mar 26, 2010

Quest For Glory II posted:

is there a good anime review site the answer is no right? it's no. there's no good anime review site i bet

its my post history

Sephiroth_IRA
Mar 31, 2010
I read that article shark and I liked the only comment.

The Colonel
Jun 8, 2013

I commute by bike!

read other people's opinions on things and then decide from that

alternatively i guess read sakugablog to hear about currently running shows with really cool animation and directing??? that's not really a review site though just a blog where animation nerds freak out over really cool bits in shows. which is better, imo

StrixNebulosa
Feb 14, 2012

You cheated not only the game, but yourself.
But most of all, you cheated BABA

Still annoyed by Star Crossed Anime Blog because they used to have decent opinions and if nothing else they pointed me to other weird anime I'd never seen before, and then the person running it stepped down and picked a pack of morons to take over in their stead, so now it's full of bad reviews. :mad:

Super No Vacancy
Jul 26, 2012

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

i'll check out both of those

i also grabbed a lot of anime from the funimation and nozomi/rightstuf youtube channels to watch offline. idk why, but now that funi and crunchyroll hooked up i feel like funi will take their stuff down off of Youtube eventually and they have a shitload of pre-2012 stuff there

stuff like dirty pair, bubblegum crisis 2040, last exile, princess nine, martian successor nadesico, pretear

The 7th Guest fucked around with this message at 03:37 on Nov 22, 2016

Strange Quark
Oct 15, 2012

I Failed At Anime 2022

StrixNebulosa posted:

Still annoyed by Star Crossed Anime Blog because they used to have decent opinions and if nothing else they pointed me to other weird anime I'd never seen before, and then the person running it stepped down and picked a pack of morons to take over in their stead, so now it's full of bad reviews. :mad:

Oh no, not all that deep insight lost from the guy who did two paragraph reviews of every episode of every airing anime.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

https://joseinextdoor.com/ is one of the few i regularly check

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

The 7th Guest
Dec 17, 2003

a kitten posted:

https://joseinextdoor.com/ is one of the few i regularly check
yeah i check them too. they're pretty good. they even denote what anime are good trashy trash to watch like mayoiga

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
X

Erg
Oct 31, 2010

but where's part two

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Nothing like a lovely ex sending you a request on FB to ruin an otherwise fairly decent day. fuckin hell

Anyway, should i start watching Yuri on Ice or March Comes In Like A Lion today? I'm going to watch both eventually, but which should i start with? Note: i have not read the manga for March Etc.

• Locked thread