Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
There is no alt-right.

Other than poo poo posters on 4chan and twitter it's a non-movement.

Spencer by trying to make it 'real' has triggered it's end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."
Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."
Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"
Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

he's going to become so paranoid so loving fast.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

my HOT TAKE is that all the leaks are pissing trump the gently caress off, and he will only grow more insular and reliant upon his children as time goes on

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene
i made a fuckin good sandwich

first, i put bunch of chicken tendies in a pan, fried 'em in a bit of oil with tony chachere's seasoning until they got a bit oilcrispy

pulled them out, then put in a bunch of cut up onions and mushrooms into the bechickened oil, added a little bit of butter and a lot of seasoning and a LOT of worcestershire sauce, did those until they started to carmelize

then pulled those out and put the now cut up chicken tendies back in, put in half a stick of butter and half a cup of frank's red hot and cooked that until the sauce was p much gone

dumped the veggies back in, stirred it up, dumped the whole fuckin mess into a whole loaf of french bread, with a pile of provolone on either side of the meats

served with a peanut butter milkshake

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Trash Trick posted:

my HOT TAKE is that all the leaks are pissing trump the gently caress off, and he will only grow more insular and reliant upon his children as time goes on

yeah his SOTU will be delivered by ivanka by year 4.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

skylined! posted:

after two weeks of painting and cosmetically remodeling one room in my house, beginning election night, i have started a second. because it is the only thing keeping me sane and steady.

at least my house will be lovely for the nazi occupiers.

Make sure to get plenty of airflow so ur not huffing paint fumes the whole time

OR

Close all the windows n doors

CYOA :getin:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

There is no alt-right.

Other than poo poo posters on 4chan and twitter it's a non-movement.

Spencer by trying to make it 'real' has triggered it's end.

i dunno man

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Trash Trick posted:

It's not paranoia if they're out to get you.

And we are out to get him :unsmigghh:

(get him voted out after one term, or maybe removed after half of one, whatever works)

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

watching maddow right now and :stonk:

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

huge if true

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

iospace posted:

It's not paranoia if they're out to get you.

And we are out to get him :unsmigghh:

(get him voted out after one term, or maybe removed after half of one, whatever works)

only if we get rid of pence too

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Yessssssssss Yes YES

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

stop i can only get so erect

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Trash Trick posted:

Ya our PEYOTE is a complete narcissist in the Freudian sense. Imagine every mean leak is his mommy saying mean and hurtful things to him and that's how he's gonna react to everything.

mormonpartyboat
Jan 14, 2015

by Reene

oh hell yeah

Notorious R.I.M.
Jan 27, 2004

up to my ass in alligators

Notorious R.I.M. posted:

Ya our PEYOTE is a complete narcissist in the Freudian sense. Imagine every mean leak is his mommy saying mean and hurtful things to him and that's how he's gonna react to everything.

we have all been cucked by the biggest cuck of all.

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die
Grimey Drawer

Oh cool maybe after that we'll get one of those stories that Rick Wilson kept talking about that literally would have saved the republic that everyone was too pussy to report.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Trash Trick posted:

as time goes on?

IT'S BEEN 2 loving WEEKS AHHHHH

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

So Maggiano's is donating all the profits from Friday (10k) to the ADL of DC because of the Neo-Nazis. :unsmith:

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

Trash Trick posted:

this. this makes believe he is losing his poo poo and will loving burn out by the end of the term. if he can't take this heat, he will go insane when he becomes loving president and everyone is opening up on him.

Man Musk
Jan 13, 2010

https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/775065627497160704

fat bossy gerbil
Jul 1, 2007

Pollyanna posted:

watching maddow right now and :stonk:
What is it goddamn

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
Holy poo poo I need that recording and I need it now. I'd also like it to have an effect beyond a collective lol but one step at a time.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

mormonpartyboat posted:

i made a fuckin good sandwich

first, i put bunch of chicken tendies in a pan, fried 'em in a bit of oil with tony chachere's seasoning until they got a bit oilcrispy

pulled them out, then put in a bunch of cut up onions and mushrooms into the bechickened oil, added a little bit of butter and a lot of seasoning and a LOT of worcestershire sauce, did those until they started to carmelize

then pulled those out and put the now cut up chicken tendies back in, put in half a stick of butter and half a cup of frank's red hot and cooked that until the sauce was p much gone

dumped the veggies back in, stirred it up, dumped the whole fuckin mess into a whole loaf of french bread, with a pile of provolone on either side of the meats

served with a peanut butter milkshake

rip

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

Yeah, there really needs to be a split. At this point "alt-right" is being used interchangeably with the milo sycophants and neo nazis. there needs to be a distinction between the two (i'm sure there's some overlap, but painting them all with the nazi brush is disingenuous and risks driving people on the fence into nazism).

im on the fence about being a nazi

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
https://twitter.com/immolations/status/800418125493608448

Reminder that one of President-Elect Donald Trump's earliest calls post-election was to this man to thank him for fighting so hard for Americans, and for Americanism."

quote:

“I think he’s emerged as the single most powerful voice on the right,” Roger J. Stone Jr., a longtime informal adviser to Mr. Trump, said of Mr. Jones. It was Mr. Stone who connected Mr. Trump with Mr. Jones months ago.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

at this point, after all the cockteasing about how Trump totally has some big thing coming that resulted in nothing, I'll believe it when I see it.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
I ate a $6 24hr tacqueria burrito n some cough drops n some nyquil :zzz:

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

fat bossy gerbil posted:

What is it goddamn

covering the nazis

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
I mean he'd better be loving crying in the tape like the big orange baby he is. Waah! Waah! This is my dream.

Trash Trick
Apr 17, 2014

fat bossy gerbil posted:

What is it goddamn

Just talking about the state of the country and how talking about the white nationalists supporting the president is now a thing

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

Shab posted:

Where Were You When the GOP Broke?

Corax, The United States, Elder Council:
"No one understands what happened when the Donald descended from that tower. It would be easy to dismiss the whole matter as nonsense were it not for the Mainstream Media. Even the Constitution does not mention it -- let me correct myself, the Constitution cannot mention it. When the Supreme Court Justices attune the Constitution to the timeless time their freedoms always disappear. The Mainstream Media, however, with its oversoul of pundits, can speak of it at length. According to Hannity, the United States became an Empire across the stars. According to Tapper, the United States became an egg named Evan McMullin. Most say something in a language they can only speak sideways. The Library of Congress has collected texts and accounts from all of the states, and they only offer stories that never coincide, save on one point: all the folk of America during the 2016 Election, in whatever 'when' they were caught in, tracked the fall of the sixteen candidates. And that is how they counted their days."
Deborah Wasserman Schultz, Democrat, Disgraced Mistress of the DNC:
"Accounts of the 2016 Election are the province of the federal government, and proof of the deceit that call themselves the Republicans. Sixteen candidates fell on America, one for each iniquity that Hillary made clear to the world. Bernie read these signs, and he told Biden, who confirmed them, and he told Reid, who made wards against them, and he told Pelosi, who sent SCOTUS to steer the True Patriots clear of harm. Even the Four Corners of the Obama Administration rose to protect the periphery of your madness. We watched our southern border and saw it shift like a snake, and saw you run its length like the spirits of old, devoid of science, without your critical thinking skills, succumbing to HyperNormalisation like slaves of the slim folly, polls. Do not ask us where we were when the GOP Broke, for, of all the world, only we truly know, and we might just show you how to break them again."
Riley Harr, Bigot, Tender to Main Street:
"Do you mean, where were the alt-right when the GOP Broke? Breitbart tells you where: recording it. 'Eighteen months,' you've heard it. You think the RINOs came up with that all on their own. You journalists are better thieves than even Donna Brazile! While you were fighting proxy wars with Syria and giving birth to your own forefathers, it was the Right-wing Media that watched the middle class, because the deplorables were the only constant, and you didn't have the meth to see it. We'll give you credit: you broke Washington something fierce, and that's not easy. Just don't think you solved what you accomplished by it, or can ever solve it. You did it again with Obama, not once, but twice! Once at Iowa in 2008, which we'll never learn to live with. The second time it was in North Carolina, or was it Pennsylvania, or was it Ohio, or was it in all three places at once? Get me, America? When will you wake up and realize what really happened to the Republicans?"
Lil’ Marco, God of Worms, the Senators:
"The Third-Party Candidates could tell you where they were. So could the Donald, who was the one who broke it in the first place. There are others on this earth that could, too: Pence, Giuliani, Christie the Hole or should I say Fat Reek? Paul Ryan would talk, if they would let him. As for myself, I was here and there and here again, like the rest of the mortals during the 2016 Election. How do you think I learned my mystery? Donald Trump showed us all the glories of the election so that we might learn, simply: as above, so below."

rip lil marco

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Tatum Girlparts posted:

at this point, after all the cockteasing about how Trump totally has some big thing coming that resulted in nothing, I'll believe it when I see it.

:same:

Bolton Hairy-Bore
Jul 31, 2013

Well What Now posted:

actually most of them were marginally-employed ex-soldiers who'd served in the first world war

yep, my bad. the leaders were nerds. the foot soldiers were economically anxious tough guys who the nazis and industrialists hired to break up unions and terrorize targeted communities

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

i'm not sure if i want to kill all other races, but i feel like being accused of that would make me do so extremely easily

Telephones
Apr 28, 2013
"U-Uncle Donald? Is the sun gonna come up in the morning??"
"Don't worry about about it liddle marco... don't worry about it liddle marco"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Yinlock posted:

i'm not sure if i want to kill all other races, but i feel like being accused of that would make me do so extremely easily

it's just so rude to call someone a nazi when they are only almost nazi's.

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

w h e r e ' s t h e v i d e o

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tainen
Jan 23, 2004
Not to be a Debbie downer or anything but that article says nothing about the meeting being recorded.

• Locked thread