Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

People love to poo poo on fat people for some reason. You never see a fat person doing that though because they're always the bigger person

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Potato Salad
Oct 23, 2014

nobody cares

I'm not sure where the line is drawn here on election-related items w.r.t social media, so I'm just going to :munch:

oldpainless posted:

People love to poo poo on fat people for some reason. You never see a fat person doing that though because they're always the bigger person

:discourse:

Potato Salad has a new favorite as of 22:12 on Nov 21, 2016

verymoldy
May 23, 2004

oldpainless posted:

:bravo:

theshim
May 1, 2012

You think you can defeat ME, Ephraimcopter?!?

You couldn't even beat Assassincopter!!!

oldpainless posted:

more like oldpunless

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

oldpainless posted:

More like old celluless.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

oldpainless posted:

More like old Women are like diamonds. They have no inherent value, just perceived value. less

Aramek
Dec 22, 2007

Cutest tumor in all of Oncology!
Holy moly.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

Flaggy posted:

Daugher posted this and her mom responded. The mom is super into fitness, works out multiple times a day, barely eats. Daughter is a bit bigger, but by no means "unhealthy"

Here is an update for you all:

Black is Mom, Red is someone, blue are 2 randoms.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Flaggy posted:

Here is an update for you all:

Black is Mom, Red is someone, blue are 2 randoms.

Second blue seems like a real winner - pissing Calvin av and more or less "lol I'll gently caress anyone" as his comment.

Flaggy
Jul 6, 2007

Grandpa Cthulu needs his napping chair

Grimey Drawer

CommonShore posted:

Second blue seems like a real winner - pissing Calvin av and more or less "lol I'll gently caress anyone" as his comment.

If it helps, all of these people are from NW Iowa. Which is very very rural, agricultural, white trash-y, narrow minded good christian folk.

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

oldpainless posted:

more like oldgainless

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

canyoneer posted:

Yeah nobody smokes anymore so we can't tut-tut and sneer about it.
But you can always pick out fat people and feel superior to them.

This always amuses me, since quite a few of the fats I know got that way as a result of quitting smoking.

E: http://www.healthline.com/health-news/aging-heavy-smokers-gain-more-weight-082113

RFC2324 has a new favorite as of 01:02 on Nov 22, 2016

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:
https://www.facebook.com/Lethebo/
What is Doom? Why, it's a spray bottle with a demon in it.

Also it heals people!

Intoluene
Jul 6, 2011

Activating self-destruct sequence!
Fun Shoe
Ah, holy water in a convenient aerosol can. I hope it's just holy water, anyway.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Melanie is cool.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Good lord, I leave for a day and there's pandemonium.

1) Everybody who is not Lottery of Babylon, stop trying to be Lottery of Babylon. You too, Saddest Rhino.
2) poptart_fairy, what is the rape threat post to which you are referring?
3) FAROOQ's week is the cumulative result of her many many attempts to thread-bait over the months.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE
Can we make Lottery of Babylon stop being Lottery of Babylon too?

I can google 5 paragraphs of dumb poo poo and read it without wrecking every other page of this thread.

Lottery of Babylon
Apr 25, 2012

STRAIGHT TROPIN'

Rant of the day...

Asking for consideration but unwilling to reciprocate.

Mike Pence, our Vice President elect, recently attended a play in New York called 'Hamilton: An American Musical'. He was booed by the audience and after the play was over, the actors had a message for him. The message was, "...We, sir, are the diverse America who are alarmed and anxious that your new administration will not protect us, our planet, our children, our parents, or defend us and uphold our inalienable rights, sir. But we truly hope this show has inspired you to uphold our American values, and to work on behalf of all of us. All of us...".

First of all, these people were obviously brainwashed by the lame stream media, because Trump's administration has vowed to UNITE a divided America, to represent the best interests of ALL Americans, to defend Americans against ALL enemies, to put America first, to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN. This includes every citizen in this country, every DIVERSE CITIZEN, every WHITE citizen, every BLACK citizen, every LATINO CITIZEN.

Yes, we are a country of diversity, yes, we are a country of immigrants, but we are also a country of LAWS. Without laws, there would be anarchy. These people appear to be afraid of the 'wall' and the vow to MAKE AMERICA SAFE AGAIN. Also misguided. The wall is to keep people from ILLEGALLY entering the USA. Deporting 11 million illegals is UPHOLDING THE LAW. Stopping the influx of Muslim immigrants who have NOT BEEN VETTED is also a safeguard. These policies are not prejudicial, they are simply upholding the law and taking NECESSARY precautions to keep AMERICANS safe.

Our first and foremost priority should be the AMERICAN PEOPLE. Not the Mexican or Syrian people, the AMERICAN people. Once the AMERICAN people are safe and well, THEN we can help others. However, considering that we have a 17.7% HOMELESS rate, 14.5% POVERTY rate and 32% of our VETERANS commit suicide each year, we need to take care of our OWN before we even CONSIDER helping anyone else. Not to mention that the crime rate among illegals is 13.6%. That number is too astronomical NOT to send them all packing.

The left, in their infinite wisdom, have collectively decided that everyone else comes before the American people. While that's their right, and they are allowed to be that selfless (soooo much sarcasm in that), I will not allow them to put illegal aliens and refugees BEFORE Americans. Nor will this new administration. This is one of the biggest reasons Trump was elected. We are not being selfish, we are simply looking out for the best interest of ALL AMERICANS.

So, when some group of actors and their audience have the audacity to publicly shame and embarrass our Vice President elect, with no consideration to his feelings or those of the people he represents, then ask for consideration for themselves, my thoughtful response is; gently caress YOU. Your 'people' have been in charge for entirely too long and I, and most of the country, are DONE.

Please, by all means, donate your income, open up your own home and sponsor/take responsibility (legally and ethically) for these illegals and refugees. Then, and ONLY THEN, will we even CONSIDER to take your 'plight' seriously. Until then, I have to passionately suggest that you gently caress OFF. gently caress ALL OF THE WAY OFF.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Field Mousepad posted:

Can we make Lottery of Babylon stop being Lottery of Babylon too?

I can google 5 paragraphs of dumb poo poo and read it without wrecking every other page of this thread.

The shittier the thread is being, the more terrible his content. Y'all bring this on yourselves.

Choco1980
Feb 22, 2013

I fell in love with a Video Nasty
DOOM is apparently an African brand of Bug Spray. Which the guy is spraying directly into the faces of people. This can only end well.

Electrical Fire
Mar 29, 2010

Choco1980 posted:

DOOM is apparently an African brand of Bug Spray. Which the guy is spraying directly into the faces of people. This can only end well.

I was going to say, it looks like he's spraying them with deep woods Off. And holy poo poo does that stuff hurt the eyes.

Vladimir Poutine
Aug 13, 2012
:madmax:

Choco1980 posted:

I gotta be honest, it's probably the weirdest Facebook page I've encountered in the wild but maybe I'm just saying that because PYF has made me numb and jaded to racists and people with goofy fetishes.

Bomrek
Oct 9, 2012

This actually happens a lot.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.

Electrical Fire posted:

I was going to say, it looks like he's spraying them with deep woods Off. And holy poo poo does that stuff hurt the eyes.

Nah that's just the demons leaving the body.

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Subjunctive posted:

I'm trying to think of a religious alt-right meme and failing, but I'm old so it could be a memory issue.
Does worshipping an Egyptian god count as 'religious'?

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Tunicate posted:

Does worshipping an Egyptian god count as 'religious'?

https://pepethefrogfaith.wordpress.com/

Let's say "no", but leave the link unclicked just to be safe.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

LoB exists because we are terrible. We deserve him.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Bomrek posted:

This actually happens a lot.

I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Blue.

forbidden dialectics
Jul 26, 2005

True. This also applies to most uncreative people, too!

Dogfish
Nov 4, 2009
I'm trying to imagine what it would be like to fly into a rage when you read a Facebook post that says "I had a lot of fun doing this extracurricular activity. Thanks, everyone, for participating with me!" Green's life must be exhausting.

Tiggum
Oct 24, 2007

Your life and your quest end here.

Why is this smiley called "discourse"?

Immolat1on
Sep 9, 2005

Vladimir Poutine posted:

https://www.facebook.com/Lethebo/
What is Doom? Why, it's a spray bottle with a demon in it.

This is amazing, I can't wait to show it to everyone I know.

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

Tiggum posted:

Munchables
Feb 8, 2015

Ask/tell me about legal cannibalism

Tiggum posted:

Because dis course is-a so good.

Rolo
Nov 16, 2005

Hmm, what have we here?

Munchables posted:

Because dis course is-a so good.

Awesome.

Midnight Voyager
Jul 2, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
My aunt posts a Fox article. The content of the article is basically "he hired a black man who said he was treated well."

Also there's the recent talking point about how he helped desegregate schools. Well, there's more than one way to penalize black students for being black.

The only source I can find for these desegregation claims is this on Wikipedia: He denied that he had not sufficiently pursued civil rights cases, saying that "when I was [a U.S. Attorney], I signed 10 pleadings attacking segregation or the remnants of segregation, where we as part of the Department of Justice, we sought desegregation remedies".

PS: We live in Alabama, so this isn't some guy from somewhere else.

goose willis
Jun 14, 2015

Get ready for teh wacky laughz0r!

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

It's called Monday morning, OP.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Absurd Alhazred posted:

It's called Monday morning, OP.

More like every waking moment until death's sweet release.