Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
Up by 13, he has the Texans D left. I'd accept a loss if it means the Texans win

Regardless of what happens, my team underachieved by 30 points which is pretty sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

I thought I was boned for having Ben and AJ Green but now I'm up 2?!?!?! Thanks Fat Rob.

Prolly not gonna win, my Janikowski vs. his Crabtree but I can't believe I even have a chance

TUS
Feb 19, 2003

I'm going to stab you. Offline. With a real knife.

As soon as tonight's game ends, I'll be in first place after starting the season 1-3. Fat Rob couldn't hold me down!!

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Bellmaker posted:

I thought I was boned for having Ben and AJ Green but now I'm up 2?!?!?! Thanks Fat Rob.

Prolly not gonna win, my Janikowski vs. his Crabtree but I can't believe I even have a chance

This is more likely than you think.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Bellmaker posted:

I once again got screwed by Big Ben. Oof

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Need Nuk to outscore Lamar Miller by 9 points in PPR :/

Ben Nevis
Jan 20, 2011

Intruder posted:

I once again got screwed by Big Ben. Oof

Unfortunately, putting him in your lineup constitutes consent.

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Need Nuk to outscore Miller by 9.3 in PPR. I realllly could have used that long TD :(

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Intruder posted:

Up by 13, he has the Texans D left. I'd accept a loss if it means the Texans win

Regardless of what happens, my team underachieved by 30 points which is pretty sad

Stat correction murdered me I had a 7 point lead

Quarterroys
Jul 1, 2008

Man that Nuk TD miss by the ref stings.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
"Look around, that's why it's so dark in here."

Gruden with the exquisite word choice.

Ninja Bob
Nov 20, 2002

Bleak Gremlin
I have Carr and my opponent has Osweiler. I felt safer before this whole thing started.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

lmao if Murray doesn't start fuckin doing something I'm gonna lose to the 2-8 team that didn't start a defense this week

Rick Grimes
Oct 12, 2005

We Are The Walking Dead
I need another 3.4 from Lamar Miller to pull out a win. If only he didn't step out at the 1

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
This game is a turd extravaganza. Hermanos del sur, lo siento.

RBX
Jan 2, 2011

Varg posted:

lmao if Murray doesn't start fuckin doing something I'm gonna lose to the 2-8 team that didn't start a defense this week

He needs to keep on doing what he's doing. If he scores another 2 points I lose

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

gently caress you Michael Crabtree. 7 points was all I needed. You slow gently caress.

EricHall
Aug 7, 2006
Would have came back to win my game with Lamar, but that last Murray reception killed me.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Woop Woop ... Beat the first place team with Michael Crabtree throwing up the donut.

Varg
Jan 13, 2007

A friendly face.

gently caress yeah won by 0.3 lol

Doppelganger
Oct 11, 2002

Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Won by 4 against the 2-8 team that decided to finally have a good game this week. Jordan Reed gave me just enough of a cushion after Green died.

Farchanter
Jun 15, 2008
won by one point six. I split the season series with my opponent, but my total points scored are high enough above his that I think I'll hold the tiebreaker the rest of the season. Really coming down to the wire.

My league has punters, so I spent the last two minutes of the game dreading that King would drop a punt inside the twenty, then Hopkins would catch a pass for seven yards, and then the whole thing would be up in smoke. Long live Jack Del Rio.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
I just realized I won because my opponent, for some unkown reason, had Rashad Jennings and Dez Bryant on his bench. lol

Inspector_666
Oct 7, 2003

benny with the good hair

Santheb posted:

gently caress you Michael Crabtree. 7 points was all I needed. You slow gently caress.

The fact that he didn't catch that TD is mind-boggling.

Also thank gently caress Cooper didn't go on a tear last night. Won by 3 points.

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Bellmaker posted:

BonoMan posted:

This is more likely than you think.

YAAAAAAASSSS

8-3 now, but 1st plays 3rd this week, I play 1st next week (8-3) and 3rd (7-4) Week 14. And no AJ Green :ohdear:

MrSargent
Dec 23, 2003

Sometimes, there's a man, well, he's the man for his time and place. He fits right in there. And that's Jimmy T.
Marvin Jones with actual points on the first drive? Please come back to me Marvin, you were so promising to start the season.

VietCampo
Aug 24, 2010

MrSargent posted:

Marvin Jones with actual points on the first drive? Please come back to me Marvin, you were so promising to start the season.

Yes please.

I wouldn't even be mad if he puts up 30 on my bench at this point, I just want him to do something haha.

VietCampo fucked around with this message at 19:17 on Nov 24, 2016

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Trick or treat! I hope Santa fills your stockings with gravy today. :toot:

Also a Rudolph TD would be just swell.

Benne
Sep 2, 2011

STOP DOING HEROIN
I feel bad for anyone who started players in this lovely game

Sataere
Jul 20, 2005

Step 1: Start fight
Step 2: Attack straw man
Step 3: REPEAT

Do not engage with me

Leperflesh posted:

Fantas football is not about how good the player is. Is your league docking WRs for drops? No? Then what matters is catches and yards and TDs.

You start Matthews every week and you like it.

I'm starting him, but I don't have to like it. :colbert:

Bellmaker
Oct 18, 2008

Chapter DOOF

Benne posted:

I feel bad for anyone who started players in this lovely game

Ebron:negative:

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

Is he even alive? :(

Thielen is doing just fine as my PPR plug and play WR3. 13.3 right now and hopefully some more on this next drive.

e: lol, or not

Gobias Ind. fucked around with this message at 21:36 on Nov 24, 2016

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Do the Lions know that you don't have to wait until the last 30 seconds of a game to take the lead?

Spoeank
Jul 16, 2003

That's a nice set of 11 dynasty points there, it would be a shame if 3 rings were to happen with it
Stafford salvaged a decent day with his legs at least.

dphi
Jul 9, 2001

He was wide open a bunch but just didn't even get a look.

Glad I got Zeke though, drat.

Suave Fedora
Jun 10, 2004
I still wish I had a Crowder.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

So remember when I said Reed and Crowder were the only bankable Redskins receivers?

Lol they both got hosed up on the same play

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Santheb posted:

So remember when I said Reed and Crowder were the only bankable Redskins receivers?

Lol they both got hosed up on the same play

What happened to Crowder there? I saw Reed die but not Crowder.

Santheb
Jul 13, 2005

BonoMan posted:

What happened to Crowder there? I saw Reed die but not Crowder.

Twisted ankle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe

Santheb posted:

Twisted ankle

Goddamn. And Hopkins is my kicker too :suicide:

• Locked thread