Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
For some reason Stan saying "merci" as he swooped by and stole that Air Traffic Controller's binoculars killed me.

and killed him

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Oh god Lewis doing the popcorn trick.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Welp, I guess Francine is dead now.

Beeb
Jun 29, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 29 days!

RugClockVexx posted:

Did anyone notice Reginald Koala being sold at the CIA yard sale? I thought at first it was a plush toy version of him but I think he was dead/stuffed!!

And nothing of value was lost.

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"
Two episodes into the new season and multiple jokes making GBS threads all over RC Cola.

Love it.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

I'm not sure who it was doing that Vin Diesel impression but it was not good

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I like how Claus wants to dress like the biggest douchebag when he has a body.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

FlamingLiberal posted:

I'm not sure who it was doing that Vin Diesel impression but it was not good

Josh Robert Thompson was in the cast list, but his impressions are usually pretty decent.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

twistedmentat posted:

I like how Claus wants to dress like the biggest douchebag when he has a body.
The ultimate douche

Party Plane Jones
Jul 1, 2007

by Reene
Fun Shoe
For those who missed it:

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
I freeze-framed the Where's Waldo but couldn't find him either. I did notice that the street was Spooner St from Family Guy though.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Speaking of freezeframe, this was the awkward pause I had the other night when I went to grab a drink.

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

I was looking forward to the elaborate conclusion to the story and then...

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

I liked the characters in the background looking more and more shocked when Stan begins ranting on the soundstage about how Steve's can't do anything on his own.

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

This show is still great. How many seasons are we expecting to get after this one?

bull3964
Nov 18, 2000

DO YOU HEAR THAT? THAT'S THE SOUND OF ME PATTING MYSELF ON THE BACK.

SeANMcBAY posted:

This show is still great. How many seasons are we expecting to get after this one?

This is season 14 and there are 22 total episodes.

Season 15 of another 22 episodes is already ordered.

So, currently, we have 42 unaired episodes.

I would have to imagine if the ratings stay where they want them, a 16th season would be ordered.

The Piper
Feb 18, 2007

Step right up and greet the Mets
Everything about "Steve's" movie was hilarious. Including Roger the grip putting a step-stool under the monkey mid-scene.

Coaaab
Aug 6, 2006

Wish I was there...

bull3964 posted:

This is season 14 and there are 22 total episodes.

Season 15 of another 22 episodes is already ordered.

So, currently, we have 42 unaired episodes.

I would have to imagine if the ratings stay where they want them, a 16th season would be ordered.
Show's approaching my current gold standard of quality & consistency in an animated series, King of the Hill.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.

The Piper posted:

Everything about "Steve's" movie was hilarious. Including Roger the grip putting a step-stool under the monkey mid-scene.

It had the creative touches of a man who might think fine dining was a ravioli burger or cap'n crunch vegetable tempura.

drrockso20
May 6, 2013

Has Not Actually Done Cocaine

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

It had the creative touches of a man who might think fine dining was a ravioli burger or cap'n crunch vegetable tempura.

To be fair a ravioli burger sounds pretty good, not so sure about the tempura though

Yer Burnt
Feb 26, 2007

Teriyaki Hairpiece posted:

Yeah and he probably gets nervous from the cap'n crunch box turning him on too.

Neeksy
Mar 29, 2007

Hej min vän, hur står det till?
I liked Roger's shirts from the productions of "Problem Child 2" and "Mona Lisa Smile".

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Neeksy posted:

I liked Roger's shirts from the productions of "Problem Child 2" and "Mona Lisa Smile".

He was wearing a third one when he slid in and put the box under the orangutan, I think it said "Daddy daycare" but I'm not sure.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
American Dad is one of the few shows where its 50/50 that the B plot will be funnier than the main plot. This was one of those episodes.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.
White men CAN jump.

Loomer
Dec 19, 2007

A Very Special Hell
Marcus is another bird.

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
I dunno why the guy treating his son like crap made me laugh. Also all the people at Roger's camp died right?

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

I mean Jeff was the one in charge of mixing in the poison so probably not.

TheFattestPat
Dec 28, 2012

Santa Cat Says: Good deeds are the things to always do, just make sure someone is watching you
It was the new couple, Gina and Chad, from trapped in a locker.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

TheFattestPat posted:

It was the new couple, Gina and Chad, from trapped in a locker.

Yeah I remembered them.

The_Doctor
Mar 29, 2007

"The entire history of this incarnation is one of temporal orbits, retcons, paradoxes, parallel time lines, reiterations, and divergences. How anyone can make head or tail of all this chaos, I don't know."
Portrait of Francine's Genitals
(Season 14, Episode 4)
Francine's intimate body part becomes body art and is put on display at a museum.

:stare:

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Gonz posted:

Two episodes into the new season and multiple jokes making GBS threads all over RC Cola.

Love it.

I am offended.

The Nastier Nate
May 22, 2005

All aboard the corona bus!

HONK! HONK!

Yams Fan
Stan is embarrassed when a painting of Francine's genitals, done by a famous artist, is unveiled at the museum; Steve's libido is compromised after seeing the portrait.

It's Roger...we're going to watch it, and it's going to be Roger isn't it?

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

Strong possibility.

smashpro1
Mar 1, 2009

Shirley, these things happen in video games. We can't get hung up on real-world morality.

Brawnfire posted:

Strong possibility.

Like, 95% likely.

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

The Nastier Nate posted:

Stan is embarrassed when a painting of Francine's genitals, done by a famous artist, is unveiled at the museum; Steve's libido is compromised after seeing the portrait.

It's Roger...we're going to watch it, and it's going to be Roger isn't it?

Why did you post tonight's episode description again?

Carlosologist
Oct 13, 2013

Revelry in the Dark

I'm always amused at the ridiculous lines they make Patrick Stewart say

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

He painted by touch.

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

He painted by touch.

He really got in there too. Rolled it around in his hands and played with it. He was a very tactile man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Hailey's impersonation of Francine was pretty awesome.

Also Francine's "Our coke dealer?"