Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Swan Oat posted:

dilyaga isnt a very normal name either is it? ive never heard of it before at any rate, and google seems to think i am misspelling something

all three of my large sons named dilyaga are going to find you and break your windows

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Swan Oat posted:

dilyaga isnt a very normal name either is it? ive never heard of it before at any rate, and google seems to think i am misspelling something
yeah it isnt

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

I was selected for my skill.

Volkerball posted:

Derek Carr has more 4th quarter comebacks over the last two years than any qb in the NFL so you're not the first and you won't be the last to get bit.

thats the second carr brother to make me cry, drat his rear end

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

boner confessor posted:

all three of my large sons named dilyaga are going to find you and break your windows

my cave doesnt have any windows bitch

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

Swan Oat posted:

my cave doesnt have any windows bitch
look at this mac user

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
i appreciate that this classic is at your fingertips if you google gooncave.jpg

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

My favorites the crt stack that totally won't fall on you if you beat the meat with any vigor.

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5724358/ hmmm

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

when i was a littld kid the idea of living in a cave or basement was really appealing to me lol, or in an attic.

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

Swan Oat posted:

when i was a littld kid the idea of living in a cave or basement was really appealing to me lol, or in an attic.

i pay 200 a month to live in a unused dog crate

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
it would be 150 but the dog died

cinci zoo sniper
Mar 15, 2013

rear end struggle posted:

it would be 150 but the dog died
im not surprised you murdered the dog with rent split as bad as that

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
hey there dilyaga what's it like in mirny city

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

Mustached Demon posted:

My favorites the crt stack that totally won't fall on you if you beat the meat with any vigor.

do you masturbate with your legs on your desk or something

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich
please dont answer that

Mustached Demon
Nov 12, 2016

boner confessor posted:

please dont answer that

I dunno you are the Boner Confessor...

The Muppets On PCP
Nov 13, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Swan Oat posted:

i had one friend who moved his room up into the attic in high school after his youngest brother was born. his dad and him divided it up into basically an in-law suite and it was pretty nice

another friend took up the above ground basement in his folks' house, and converted the storage room into a band practice space. again, good decision

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

rear end struggle posted:

i pay 200 a month to live in a unused dog crate

rear end struggle, you can come sleep in my cat carrier or litter box anytime

the white hand
Nov 12, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos
Yarrr- Age 20

Dilyaga

boner confessor
Apr 25, 2013

by R. Guyovich

9:03 - am or pm???

ass struggle
Dec 25, 2012

by Athanatos

boner confessor posted:

does it matter?

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

boner confessor posted:

definitely pm does it look like they have a job?

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
my handsome breast has been slashed asunder and my blood spilt by a cock of guinea

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Avshalom posted:

my handsome breast has been slashed asunder and my blood spilt by a cock of guinea

didn't realize their cloaca were that powerful

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

Avshalom posted:

these animals sound worse than cats

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
that said, slashed is an odd word choice and I'm judging you for it

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Swan Oat posted:

when i was 6 i put together a proposal for an underground tunnel city with maps and diagrams that i planned to build in my backyard, showed it to my mother, she gave me approval to start construction and handed me a shovel, i was so excited and said "thank you for letting me follow my dreams" (actual quote) and i think i got about ten vertical inches into the dirt before i got bored and gave up

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

the paradigm shift posted:

these animals sound worse than cats
they are gentle unless you pick them up and try to carry them around without restraining their legs, that is to say, if you're an idiot

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Eugene V. Dabs posted:

that said, slashed is an odd word choice and I'm judging you for it
fine, henry higgins, "lacerated"

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
iirc my underground city had a swords room and a cavern filled with water for the axolotls

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
I enjoy small, dark confined spaces like cupboards or beneath beds because they are good hiding places that provide safety from malicious prowlers

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax

Rodatose posted:

I enjoy small, dark confined spaces like cupboards or beneath beds because they are good hiding places that provide safety from malicious prowlers
vanya only goes under the bed when he's angry

Rodatose
Jul 8, 2008

corn, corn, corn
i meet a dog beneath the bed. "when they come, we must stick together in the case that they look here, so that we have a better chance to overwhelm them." the dog nods silently

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown

Avshalom posted:

fine, henry higgins, "lacerated"

:greenangel:

Avshalom
Feb 14, 2012

by Lowtax
the mighty talons of ziggy stardust

Swan Oat
Oct 9, 2012

i still relate to my cats when they get underneath stuff, lke yeah i get it... its probably nice under th ebed, its definitely good to be sleeping underneath the blankets

Chelb
Oct 24, 2010

I'm gonna show SA-kun my shitposting!

Avshalom posted:

when i was 6 i put together a proposal for an underground tunnel city with maps and diagrams that i planned to build in my backyard, showed it to my mother, she gave me approval to start construction and handed me a shovel, i was so excited and said "thank you for letting me follow my dreams" (actual quote) and i think i got about ten vertical inches into the dirt before i got bored and gave up

sounds like a good time to start on it again imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aves Maria!
Jul 26, 2008

Maybe I'll drown
my dog always hides under the bed, she likes the security

• Locked thread