Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
http://www.psp-tv.com/r/NiteCrew
This poll is closed.
500562 49.92%
139 0.01%
153 0.02%
500888 49.95%
940 0.09%
Total: 1002682 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Gee let me take a stab at this one, the dictator killing his own people is cool and good and you and Russia want to team up and bomb the hell out of anyone who doesn't like him?

I watched the Middle East Top Gear special last night and got sad :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mattis actually isnt a terrible pick, although he is a pretty ME oriented guy.

U-DO Burger
Nov 12, 2007

This is just surreal. He doesn't have a goddamn clue what he just got himself into

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

https://twitter.com/grynbaum/status/801139968374546432

oh my god

he's a genius

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/PhilipRucker/status/801140135869972480

good point, this nyt meeting just made all those network execs look like lil babbies

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Rush: I bet a lot of Bernie supporters are ticked off that Trump is backing off from prosecuting the Clintons.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Intel&Sebastian posted:

Gee let me take a stab at this one, the dictator killing his own people is cool and good and you and Russia want to team up and bomb the hell out of anyone who doesn't like him?

I watched the Middle East Top Gear special last night and got sad :(

That's how it's gonna be

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Darkman Fanpage posted:

mattis actually isnt a terrible pick, although he is a pretty ME oriented guy.

i know, i'm laughing at the fact that he's surprised he's against illegal torture

he thinks everyone is a stereotype

"marine? mad dog? oh man i bet you loving love shocking dudes in the nuts!!!"

comingafteryouall
Aug 2, 2011

holy moly this is the poo poo icing on the poo poo cake.

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

mannerup posted:

good point, this nyt meeting just made all those network execs look like lil babbies

well if the diaper fits...

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

mannerup posted:

Also maybe shows us that trump somewhat respects the nyt opposed to cable news

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

U-DO Burger posted:

This is just surreal. He doesn't have a goddamn clue what he just got himself into

huh man it is crazy that this is the first indication that's been the case the whole time unless we missed something somehow

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

This is brilliant and I like it

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Couldn't take any more when Trump told the New York Times Breitbart reports the news same as you do. Ouch.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc
Israeli hardliners started pushing out settlements again hours after I won but I'm sure I could solve that whole thing

Zikan
Feb 29, 2004

euphronius posted:

of course, it's the paper that the new york elite he desperately loves and wants respect from reads

Ragequit
Jun 1, 2006

Lipstick Apathy
This interview is insane/incredible so far. When do Trump voters realize that he gives zero shits about anyone or anything unless he can make money, steal credit, or pat himself on the back from it? Oh the answer is never, gotcha.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

https://twitter.com/thehill/status/801139615017172992

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/801141045731983360

its over now, meeting is done

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
but i'm dummy thicc

euphronius posted:

He's goddamn obsessed with them and whether or not they like him and I really hope they realize it and use it to save the world and/or gaslight him into early retirement.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

You run on draining the swamp and then you (informally) pardon the most evil of swamp witches

This may have some blowback idk

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNfGyIW7aHM

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rush: The only thing that bothers me is that Trump said Humans are connected to climate change...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Ragequit posted:

This interview is insane/incredible so far. When do Trump voters realize that he gives zero shits about anyone or anything unless he can make money, steal credit, or pat himself on the back from it? Oh the answer is never, gotcha.

Since the alt-right are Ayn Rand-loving rugged individuals, I can't see why they would have a problem with Trump not giving two shits about anyone but himself.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007

Serf posted:

In an amazing deal, Trump sells the Palestinian people the entire state of New Jersey

palestine couldn't handle us

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

You know, maybe it would be for the best to shut this whole "internet" thing down, at least until we can figure out what is going on

its just consciousness on a global scale. problem is that our global mind is hella 'tarded.

a huge billion node network that loves cat videos

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Maybe....trump could buy Palestine. ??

RedneckwithGuns
Mar 28, 2007

Up Next:
Fifteen Inches of
SHEER DYNAMITE

Israel/Palestine peace is pretty simple when there aren't any more Palestinians

Bing bing bong so simple

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

There's definitely no middle ground between never seeing her again and inviting her to diplomatic meetings and diplomatic phone calls.

"What, am I supposed to stop loving her too?"

gregday
May 23, 2003

RandomBlue posted:

There's definitely no middle ground between never seeing her again and inviting her to diplomatic meetings and diplomatic phone calls.

"What, am I supposed to stop loving her too?"

Or

you know

Just not have your loving kids run your business and call that a "blind trust"

Optimus Subprime
Mar 26, 2005

Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas?

This nytimes conversation is further confirming the theory that if you have a backbone, djt will at the very least have the decency to stab you in the back instead of in your face.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

If he had to liquidate his assets everyone would know how much he's been over-exaggerating his wealth.

Bananasaurus Rex
Mar 19, 2009
Recap: Trump gives a bunch of wishy washy answers to everything so that he can change his mind later. Except for prosecuting Clinton. Which people will be mad about for a week tops.

DryGoods
Apr 26, 2014

Dogs, on the other hand, can connect with that pathos.

Ragequit posted:

"The totalitarian mass leaders based their propaganda on the correct psychological assumption that, under such conditions, one could make people believe the most fantastic statements one day, and trust if the next day they were given irrefutable proof of their falsehood, they would take refuge in cynicism; instead of deserting the leaders who had lied to them, they would protest that they had known all along the statement was a lie and would admire the leaders for their superior tactical cleverness"

-Hannah Arendt, 'The Origins of Totalitarianism' 1951

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Rush: "Wait, Trump is coming down here this weekend? That means I wont be able to use my plane this weekend...."

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Yinlock posted:

i respect your right to a wrong opinion

e: gently caress trevor noah though

do you even live in the united states?

and do you drink milk instead of alcohol? cuz thats what i imagine a john oliver viewer to be like

ymgve
Jan 2, 2004

:dukedog:
Offensive Clock
basically, Trump tells audience what he thinks they want to hear, regardless of what he's said before

CortezFantastic
Aug 10, 2003

I SEE DEMONS

this did not happen

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Montasque posted:

Rush: "Wait, Trump is coming down here this weekend? That means I wont be able to use my plane this weekend...."

lmao get hosed rush

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

RandomBlue posted:

If he had to liquidate his assets everyone would know how much he's been over-exaggerating his wealth.

I've been growing more and more convinced lately that he actually has a negative net worth.

• Locked thread