Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

https://twitter.com/getfiscal/status/800443518284136448

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

goodog
Nov 3, 2007

Venom Snake posted:

I honestly don't know much about him other than Italy completely wiffing everything during the war. What was it that made him intelligent?

He predicted that Italy was incapable of fighting a long-term war against the Allies, and then proved his point so well that his own government deposed him in 1943.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

Snoop Dogg's reaction to Kanye's political rant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBwwN5X2Fhk&t=60s

I don't know where else to put this.

devtesla
Jan 2, 2012

Grimey Drawer
vice is adorable now

https://twitter.com/VICE/status/800792692569636864

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
https://twitter.com/vincevicari/status/800251479151943681

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen
My God, who would've ever suspected that Kanye West is a total piece of poo poo?

SpaceGoku
Jul 19, 2011

also: let people gently caress great 4 yall

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Man his presidency is going to be wild

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

Man his presidency is going to be wild

I watched a lot of Trump rallies this year, and with barely any editing at all, that concert summary could easily be a trump rally summary

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
What I'm saying is the Kanye 2020 campaign has already begun / will begin so gradually we won't notice until he's on a debate stage

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
But many c-spam posters will defend Kanye, assuming he runs as a D as the best possible option, even before the 2020 primary starts.

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
Yeah, sup. I'm right here. President Kanye. Why not? gently caress it.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

crazy cloud posted:

Yeah, sup. I'm right here. President Kanye. Why not? gently caress it.

Well I don't have anything against him participating in the primary. President requires him to think about more then just the present. Otherwise sure.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Powercrazy posted:

Well I don't have anything against [reality tv star Donald Trump] participating in the [2016 Republican] primary. President requires him to think about more then just the present. Otherwise sure.

look where that attitude got us

H.P. Hovercraft
Jan 12, 2004

one thing a computer can do that most humans can't is be sealed up in a cardboard box and sit in a warehouse
Slippery Tilde

Homework Explainer posted:

the short answer is "no." the long answer is "noooooooooooooo"

remember when there was supposed to be a huge renaissance in young adult book purchases readership

and then it didn't happen and it turned out that those people just read harry potter over and over

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Im glad my instant dislike in you has been validated again and again.

yeah vice has kinda gone to poo poo. alot of weird hosed up sex documentries and ivory tower bullshit. sucks because some of their international reporting/syria/iraq/middle east/ukraine stuff is really loving good.

crazy cloud posted:

What I'm saying is the Kanye 2020 campaign has already begun / will begin so gradually we won't notice until he's on a debate stage

but he is even dumber then trump if thats even possible.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

kanye canceled his tour today and was hospitalized tonight so.. yeah, mental break

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
lol if you genuinely believe Kanye will run for president because he said one thing once.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

Karl Barks posted:

kanye canceled his tour today and was hospitalized tonight so.. yeah, mental break

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/kanye-walks-west-s-saint-pablo-tour-cancelled-following-beyonc-n686856

yeah. I think he was probably always unstable but the whole "wife getting robbed at gun point and a ton of money being taken" has probably pushed him over the edge.

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

nm

Karl Barks has issued a correction as of 03:48 on Nov 22, 2016

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Trumps Baby Hands posted:

look where that attitude got us

I know that HRC has left a sour taste in your mouth, but I feel like Dems can be better then that.

gucci bane
Oct 27, 2008

Dapper_Swindler posted:

yeah vice has kinda gone to poo poo. alot of weird hosed up sex documentries and ivory tower bullshit. sucks because some of their international reporting/syria/iraq/middle east/ukraine stuff is really loving good.

The entire point of Vice content (that isn't the slither of serious foreign reporting) is to trigger emotional responses. It's exceedingly obvious when you read any of their posts on Facebook. Yet there is still a large army of retards commenting Vice has gone to poo poo on guides to sleeping with men as a trans girl. I'm curious about whether the authors know that their work isn't meant to be progressive but just blindly controversial. I can't wait for them to start publishing racist opinions in a few years when right wing outrage traffic is full exploited

I would blow Dane Cook
Dec 26, 2008
Probation
Can't post for 18 hours!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQgFebtMrXw

I think Kanye got too woke.

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.

Much much much better version:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5jdwhKRZuBw

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Tatum Girlparts posted:

lol if you genuinely believe Kanye will run for president because he said one thing once.

People said this for years about Trump too

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Dapper_Swindler posted:

No, it was never good

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

:siren:
VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
https://twitter.com/Chemzes/status/801129790661074944

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Bahahaha.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Quick Draw McGraw posted:

No, it was never good

I haven't watched Viceland in a month or two, but it was good. :shrug:

Atrocious Joe
Sep 2, 2011

Abandoned on Viceland is mostly good, and is the physical reflection of the late-capitalist hellscape we live in.

The New Orleans episode does have a woke fashy private security firm run by a black guy. Having a guy who works under the code "Justice Falcon" cosplay as a Seal Team 6 member talking about red lining is weird.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Abandoned is dope, but I mostly just liked watching Action Bronson & Friends stuff their fat faces and rap around the world.

Dapper_Swindler
Feb 14, 2012

really, really. Gamergate is loving boogeyman excuse for these loving morons, its loving sad. If they had handled all the stupid bullshit better(admitted to various poo poo, toned down on the ivory tower think piece poo poo and didnt call their entire base evil sexist fucks) gamergate would have died quick, instead they picked all the worst options, much like clinton. Gamergate is loving dead other then some shitposters and a Reddit board, but if you listen to these clowns, it raped their loving dog to death. at best, gamergate was a sign of things to come, people were sick of various stupid poo poo and ivory tower wannabe progressives and "moral guardianship" and when poo poo went south they went to the only people who would listen, the right and then the alt right.

Subjunctive
Sep 12, 2006

✨sparkle and shine✨

Well here we go.

Pener Kropoopkin
Jan 30, 2013

Dapper_Swindler posted:

really, really. Gamergate is loving boogeyman excuse for these loving morons, its loving sad. If they had handled all the stupid bullshit better(admitted to various poo poo, toned down on the ivory tower think piece poo poo and didnt call their entire base evil sexist fucks) gamergate would have died quick, instead they picked all the worst options, much like clinton. Gamergate is loving dead other then some shitposters and a Reddit board, but if you listen to these clowns, it raped their loving dog to death. at best, gamergate was a sign of things to come, people were sick of various stupid poo poo and ivory tower wannabe progressives and "moral guardianship" and when poo poo went south they went to the only people who would listen, the right and then the alt right.

Sir, this is a mall Gamestop.

Well What Now
Nov 10, 2016

by Fluffdaddy
Shredded Hen

Dapper_Swindler posted:

You're not wrong IMO but nevertheless SHUT THE gently caress UP on principle.

LinYutang
Oct 12, 2016

NEOLIBERAL SHITPOSTER

VOTE BLUE NO MATTER WHO!!!
i apologize for bringing up gamergate in any manner

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

LinYutang posted:

i apologize for bringing up gamergate in any manner

Twitter should ban people who bring up gamergate in propos to anything.

Crowsbeak
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
Lipstick Apathy

Powercrazy posted:

Twitter should ban people who bring up gamergate in propos to anything.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

twitter should ban everyone, then destroy itself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

Dapper_Swindler posted:

no it isn't lol